Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tinubu Has Been Absorbed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Been Absorbed (1240 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by KazeemDiary(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
I challenge those who hate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to share their past or present leadership position and the recorded achievements and the troubles that accompanied them, instead of their unwarranted hatred for this indefatigable national figure.

Better still, Let those who hate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for whatsoever reason bring out someone like him among their family members or their entire locality, so as to proof to me, that they know what it takes to be an achiever with fame and power like him.

Asiwaju represents the turning point for Nigeria democracy, and I can make bold to say that he has been absorbed in history and will forever be remembered for his impacts across borders.

We love him and resound our loyalty to him, for the much clamored change, which is believed to be troubled at the moment will have continued to be a Mirage without his meaningful contributions.

@KazeemDiary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by INTROVERT(f): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
I think its absolved
Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by NewNigeriaMind: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thank you OP.

What these people don't know is that in the space of public opinion, Tinubu has been vindicated. They all know this NASS rubbish isn't about Tinubu, rather it is about a power seeking dog that without regards for his party.

I will say it again, if today I am asked to chose my role models, Tinubu is amongst them.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
@op, what specie of weed are you smoking?
Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by erunz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
@OP ALL WE WANT IS AN INDEPENDENT LEGISLATURE, ONE MAN CANNOT SIT OUTSIDE AND CONTROL OUR LEGISLATURE. WE WARNED YOU PEOPLEBE YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN. THE TRUTH IS THAT TINUBU AND LIE MOHAMMED SHOW ALLOW NASS BE. APC IS A CONFUSED PARTY .
Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
You Must be in one of these categories:
• Chief Tinubu feeds you
• you work with Tvcontinental
• you work with Oriental hotel
• You work with 1St nation airline
• You work with The Nation newspaper

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by eluquenson(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
See questions, anyway i still like Tinubu for stealing Lagos money and yet still invested it in Lagos.
Unlike other morons that stole Nigeria money and took them away to other western countries.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by psucc(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
No wonder we continue to move 'forward back'.
What has he been absolved of? Has he been able to prove AIT's documentary on him wrong?
The use of that word in this article is erroneous, please.
Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by niqqa(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu my role model
Re: Tinubu Has Been Absorbed by nynbrada: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
What a shallow mindset 2 throw a challenge at perceived tinubu haters 2 bring out someone 4rm der family dat are at same level or better than tinubu in terms of achievements wt fame n power.

Wouldn't it hv made much sense if you d op brings someone out 1st frm ur family dat operates at same level as tinubu in terms of achievement, b4 u ask others 2 do same.

Afterall, it would b very foolish 2 ask pple 2 gv something dat u yourself can't give.

(1) (Reply)

Civil War. All Igbo Soldiers Defect To Biafra Or Just A Faction Of Them? / Rochas Okorocha's Son, Bags First Class From The University Of Manchester.Photos / Lagos Ranked The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria Under Fashola (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.