Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website (1002 Views)

Free Bulksms Website / 4 Ways To Integrate Social Media Into Your Marketing Communication Plan / Review Routesms Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website by Goup: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello,
Please can somebody tell me how to integrate RouteSMS API into my bulk sms website.

Thanks
Re: How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website by Caleb007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Which of the sms portal is hosting your website
Re: How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website by Goup: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am using Mobicomcms
Re: How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website by Caleb007(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Contact your provider.... They will guide you through the process of integrating
Re: How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website by sccofield(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
What issue are you facing with routesms. Try and contact your account manager or you chat me up on whatsapp 070662359125
Re: How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website by Goup: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok thanks.
Re: How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website by sdav: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
http://121.241.242.114/bulksms/bulksms?username=YourUsername&password=YourPassword&type=0&dlr=1&destination=@@recipient@@&source=@@sender@@&message=@@message@@

This is assumed u r using SPC component.

Note:
Unlike most other Providers, this setup requires that you create an account (just like your users) assign enough credit to it n use d information in the 'YourUsername' and 'YourPassword' in d setup above, also, remember to add all the routes your clients will require to the account.
You have to do this because you cant send messages directly through your admin account on routesms.

I hope this info is helpful.
Feel free to contact me should you require any further info

unikmsg.com

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care Training... Look Good...make Money / 1.2kg Smoked Cat Fish Available For Supply At A Cheap Price / So You Want To Be Your Own Boss...8 Tips To Get You Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.