Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus (64139 Views)

These Guys Maybe Occupants Of Your Car Too! / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by MznAirA(f): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
mrkings84:
Thanks to God for ur life..... God alone is our refuge
thank u sir
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by komek(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
MznAirA:
Wow!!! I still thank God for my life o! My bus was just some meters away from the scene today. Although my bus didn't stop but till I got to lagos I shivered and I'm still shivering now. The whole occupants of the bus died! Body parts were littered everywhere, the bus was crushed and flattened by the trailer. I saw a pretty young lady lying by the roadside lifeless. It was a very terrible scene. I screamed when I saw it. May God save us from untimely death esp in our prime. cry cry

And u did not snap to come show ur friends on NL? Na wa o

RIP to those souls.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by MznAirA(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
chachanga:

babygirl, a million thanks to God for sparing your life o

and RIP to all those other poor OOUites...what a shame!

Truckers! Truckers!! Truckers!!! When will they stop being illiterate b@st@rds causing havoc everywhere on Naija roads?
thank you very much o! It's indeed a testimony
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by bigerboy200: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Readonee35L:
Rip to the dead....
I won't really blame that truck driver but the bus driver because that truck can't just fall on a Smooth road but on a bad road, the drivers want to get to their destination in seconds over taking trucks anyhow even when u know the road is bad and the truck can fall at anytime thy drag with it on bad roads

u are part of Nigeria's problem.. do u even take time to read an article before spewing shit? “The bus was facing Lagos, but I dont know where it was coming from. The driver of the truck carrying an empty container was coming from Sagamu axis but was driving against traffic and that resulted in the collision
just rush to place comment..nonsense
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Ajgal10(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
God is Indeed faithful to some of Us.I school at Ilisan and that has been my Route for the Longest.There are times okada will have to cross you into Ilisan town on that truck filled Road and your heart is like "God am in ur Hands". Same applies to the Buses Loading Lagos from Delabo.There are times you board certain buses to lagos and you just wonder how God Did it bringing you Alive.It is really Unfortunate we Lost this Ones.May Gods Mercy and Rest be upon Their Lives.

1 Like

Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by MznAirA(f): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
emmajiya:

Lucky you. RIP to the departed!
sir, it's not luck it's favour...

1 Like

Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by bummyla(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
So Sad! May Their Soul Rest In Peace! Amen!

http://bummyla.com
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by MznAirA(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
pls tell me youre joking at the bolded. Are you serious?
I won't joke with such sir! I saw her nd worse still she still had her handbag with her.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by NobleG1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Avoid driving beside or near any truck, by all means!
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by dre11(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
goodgate:
2 of my female friends Omotola Ayilara and Eniola Joseph were supposed to come to lagos today, but i have not seen or heard from them. I pray GOD keeps them safe.

Amen

Hope you have called to know if they are back

1 Like

Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by MznAirA(f): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
komek:

And u did not snap to come show ur friends on NL? Na wa o

RIP to those souls.
did u just type this? Like seriously
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by cotzywitzy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Tinubu at work. Blood suckers

I pray the spirit of insanity be destroyed in your life..cos I don't see how this is related to Tinubu... U need to be checked its like you are mentally derailed....Imagine people praying for safety and the soul of the departed u r here saying rubbish....I pray God help u...
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by chinkichun: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2015
MznAirA:
Wow!!! I still thank God for my life o! My bus was just some meters away from the scene today. Although my bus didn't stop but till I got to lagos I shivered and I'm still shivering now. The whole occupants of the bus died! Body parts were littered everywhere, the bus was crushed and flattened by the trailer. I saw a pretty young lady lying by the roadside lifeless. It was a very terrible scene. I screamed when I saw it. May God save us from untimely death esp in our prime. cry cry

You didn't see the part of the story that said the truck driver drove against traffic?
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by jannies: 3:42am On Jun 27, 2015
MznAirA:

Amen and thank God for your life!
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by deloon(m): 4:44am On Jun 27, 2015
sketcherJ:
evsn if dere were investigations bro...THOSE PEOPLE WHO DIED HAVE DIED..notin will bring them back to life...even if tinzs were rectified..d pain point is the victims of d accident end up been the sacrificial offering
Investigations and prosecutions will help to limit future incidents.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by S0L0PEE0147(m): 5:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Life...
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ERCROSS(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sorry MznAirA

Are u d one behind the once active but now deactivated Lala247 moniker... U both have one thing in common but 2 things in contrast...
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by MznAirA(f): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2015
ERCROSS:

Are u d one behind the once active but now deactivated Lala247 moniker... U both have one thing in common but 2 things in contrast...
No, I am not
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by MznAirA(f): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2015
chinkichun:

You didn't see the part of the story that said the truck driver drove against traffic?
I saw it. If u saw the accident u wld do better than shifting blame as the only thing that would come to your mind is to thank God for sparing your life.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by komek(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2015
MznAirA:
did u just type this? Like seriously

Yes like seriously. Have u not come here to read issues like this with pictures attached to it?

Or are u insinuating I don't have feelings for the departed? I sympathise with their family but pix for no bad too
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by sodiquisty(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2015
May der soul rest in perfect peace to al my greatest oouites dat lost der lyf in d accident.GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PROTECT AND GUIDE US AL
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2015
MznAirA:
I won't joke with such sir! I saw her nd worse still she still had her handbag with her.
and she was plain dead? Oh my Jesus of nazareth. What is this world turning into? And she thanked God for the new month of june and not knowing this month will be her very end. So unfortunate.
I thank God for your life dear
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by afoscopy: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2015
may dere souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Originalsly: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Who cares?... was any of the dead a high ranking official?...or close family member? ....no..so is business as usual and no steps would be taken to reduce such avoidable tragedies. The day one of the powers that be is killed...is the same day the FG would do the right thing and enforce safety measures for trucks carrying containers/fuel. In this case it would be soo hard for the families to retrieve the whole bodies and even harder to overcome the grief.May they find the strength to overcome.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by goodgate: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
dre11:

Amen

Hope you have called to know if they are back

Thank GOD!!! They are alive and safe, they told me they had a quarrel with the driver concerning the fare for thier luggages, so they had to come down at DELABO junction illishan,somebody else boarded the bus just before the accident.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ModiKen(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Neduzze5:
RIP.

When ever I'm in a bus and the bus driver tries to overtake a trailer ladened with container during a hold up scene, I shout at him like kilode.

Seriously, it is very scary.

May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Amen!!

Some of our drivers act like they have nothing in their skulls....they totally lack common sense
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ModiKen(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2015
MznAirA:

I do know it is the right thing to do; giving thanks to God but it shldnt stop there. What can be done about this threat to our lives. What is d FRSC doing? If they were doing there jobs (which is to make d roads as safe as possible for us) properly, we won't be on this thread.

Also, instead of our lawmakers to pass laws that wld put an end to such incidents, they re busy fighting over principal offices in the NASS.

Also add this to ur prayer, that God shld give those in authority sense to do the right thing to make life better and safer for us Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Reliable Are BMW Cars? / Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days / Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.