Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) (42079 Views)

Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Finestibogirl: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
She's the second best actress in Nigeria, after Nse Ikpe Etim.

Am i wrong?
Ur vewi wrong dear!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Aspiregreat: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:

And u the "busyless" body..u just had to quote me eh?

Smh

sharap!
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Aspiregreat:

sharap!

Smh.
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by CharlesIyke414(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
i only see fine compound
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by innervoice(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:
Not yet back in her heavenly and delightful shape.

And most likely never going to be back in that shape or something even close to it.

That is one's reward once you marry a Nigerian woman and she has one child. This is despite all the insult and demeaning you get while trying to date her o. undecided

You have only between 1 to 4 years (period to her concieving for the first time) to enjoy what physical attributes attracted you to her.

Are you in shape or short and pot bellied?
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by charlove(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by delishpot: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2015
If people dont decieve themselves, MJ is the best Actress naija has.
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by edwife(f): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

Lol what a question?

But truth to be told,many women lose their shape once they have a baby.Some think looking fat is synonymous to happiness,you will hear things like marriage suits you eh,your husband is really taking care of you.....just to name few.

African women need to take care of their bodies,in fact staying in shape supposes to be the number one priority of every woman-because health is life.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by sandave(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
englishmart:
and you phone's screen will get burnt if you play real soccer 2015?

that's the right comment for this #shit........
englishmart:

that's the right comment for this #shit........
englishmart:

that's the right comment for this #shit........nonsense
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

I don't have a pot-belly, I have a barrel-belly, am bald, 4ft 9inches and have only one eye.

And your point is?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not true Saga.

A lot of us understand the benefits of adopting a healthy lifestyle (i.e: eating clean, exercising, and dieting), even after birthing several kids.

You've just got to look a little bit harder to find us. wink kiss kiss

My bad. I forgot to use my usual "most". grin

I think for any level of playing it well, after the first child, the woman should endeavour to be back to a maximum of one dress size above her pre-pregnancy size within 12 to 18 months.

That is, if she was a size 8, she should get to a maximum of 12. Size 14 should not go beyond 16. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

If she can't remain attractive, she should not expect him to remain faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by lyniyke(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aspiregreat:

come shut if u don't have anytin meaningful to say
u re a fool
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
i can already tell the storyline by this pics

demonic girl pastor came to deliver who has been terrorizing the house
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by RazziP(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
JUST LOVE MJ BUT THIS MIKE GO DEY FORM PASTOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not true Saga.

A lot of us understand the benefits of adopting a healthy lifestyle (i.e: eating clean, exercising, and dieting), even after birthing several kids.

You've just got to look a little bit harder to find us. wink kiss kiss

Picture or....tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Femistico(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
wtf..is dat not my toyota musscle dey are messing up like dat...chai
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by innervoice(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:

I don't have a pot-belly, I have a barrel-belly, am bald, 4ft 9inches and have only one eye.

And your point is?

I thought so.

The least attractive guys have the sharpest tongues.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by innervoice(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Lol what a question?

But truth to be told,many women lose their shape once they have a baby.Some think looking fat is synonymous to happiness,you will hear things like marriage suits you eh,your husband is really taking care of you.....just to name few.

African women need to take care of their bodies,in fact staying in shape supposes to be the number one priority of every woman-because health is life.

I have never said anything else or in other words, I agree with you.
Just tell me what excuse men have for carrying a pot belly. Those men want beauty but themselves look like lawn gnomes. They should be grateful for women who play in their league grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
BoboYekini:
Picture or....tongue

Lol!

In your dreams, man. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by edwife(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

Just tell me what excuse men have for carrying a pot belly. Those men want beauty but themselves look like lawn gnomes. They should be grateful for women who play in their league grin

No excuses whatsoever! cheesy

Everyone male and female need to keep in check!
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

In your dreams, man. cheesy
cheesy You know I want you bad.
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

I thought so.

The least attractive guys have the sharpest tongues.

You are a cretinous ffuktard!

Is that some "science" from the failed education system? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by innervoice(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous ffuktard!

Is that some "science" from the failed education system? grin grin grin grin grin

Just saw how pained you were a few days ago when a girl said that she doesn't like short guys. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

Just saw how pained you were a few days ago when a girl said that she doesn't like short guys. grin

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Was that dumb "science" you point? grin grin grin

Don't change the question, I am still curious. I need to educate your dumb arsse. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy You know I want you bad.

angry angry angry

I belong to my Sagalicious Sagamite...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by innervoice(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Was that dumb "science" you point? grin grin grin

Don't change the question, I am still curious. I need to educate your dumb arsse. grin

Grow up first grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

Grow up first grin grin grin

You grew up into this level of fucktardism to the point you can't make a point? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by innervoice(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You grew up into this level of fucktardism to the point you can't make a point? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Calm down SHORTY grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

Calm down SHORTY grin

Fuuktard! grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

I belong to my Sagalicious Sagamite...

Loyalty at its best. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Loyalty at its best. kiss

Lol!

Jenny trained me well. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

Moronic fuuktard, now tell us, did anyone say the women should not have a right to choose? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now?

I knew once you made your point, you are fuuked! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YUDALA: Iyanya Stuns In Wazobia Inspired Photoshoot (pics) / Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics) / Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.