Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Windows OS (phone) Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows OS (phone) Thread (831 Views)

Microsoft Windows/lumia Phone Thread All Issues Resolved / Ulefone Vienna(music Phone) Thread / Java OS Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows OS (phone) Thread by princemedico: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
After going through this section and could not find a dedicated thread for Windows OS (phone), I decided to create one.
To all Windows OS (phone) users and fans feel free to post OS related PROBLEMS, QUESTION and SHARE info and update.

N.B: This includes Windows phone 7, 8, 8.1, 10and other future releases.
Re: Windows OS (phone) Thread by princemedico: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
WhatsApp calling now available, just got notified for the update.

Better late than never
Re: Windows OS (phone) Thread by Nastydroid(m): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2015
princemedico:
After going through this section and could not find a dedicated thread for Windows OS (phone), I decided to create one.
To all Windows OS (phone) users and fans feel free to post OS related PROBLEMS, QUESTION and SHARE info and update.

N.B: This includes Windows phone 7, 8, 8.1, 10and other future releases.
https://www.nairaland.com/1366603/windows-mobile-naija-forum/72 search well before creating thread,the mods should close this one
Re: Windows OS (phone) Thread by princemedico: 1:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Nastydroid:
https://www.nairaland.com/1366603/windows-mobile-naija-forum/72 search well before creating thread,the mods should close this one

Thanks for that, but you can pass the message without being rude.

Moderator please you can close this thread and stick the other Windows thread just like the Android thread in the section.
Re: Windows OS (phone) Thread by Nastydroid(m): 2:07am On Jun 27, 2015
princemedico:

Thanks for that, but you can pass the message without being rude.

Moderator please you can close this thread and stick the other Windows thread just like the Android thread in the section.
I wasn't rude I was just making reference to one of the rules
Re: Windows OS (phone) Thread by princemedico: 2:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Nastydroid:
I wasn't rude I was just making reference to one of the rules

Ah, you no dey sleep?
Re: Windows OS (phone) Thread by Nastydroid(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
princemedico:

Ah, you no dey sleep?
lol,na assignment keep me awake

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Vs Android: Is Android Really Better / What Is The Cheapest Dataplan I Can Use For My Iphone5. / Siri Saves US Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.