Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. (4064 Views)

Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. by ralph28(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Looks like you måsterbate a lot. Those ones that use their hands a lot have this problem you just stated.

The seminary did this to you.
anyway you Don born finish Na so continue enjoying your professional handijob lipsrsealed

Far from it.
I said I got married two years ago. I have a child and expecting another so ¿¿¿

I am very sound.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. by NifemiOlu(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2015
On a serious note now, OP, if you desire 3 rounds, it's simple.
Eliminate sugar totally. Avoid canned foods and drinks. Avoid junks. Start drinking a lot of water from today. I mean a lot. Any day you wish to grind your wife, get water melon. Slice it in half, consume 30 mins before action.

She will run out of the room for you. stay blessed.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. by ralph28(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:
2 rounds do nah !!!!! You wan build house on top , abi you dey chase award ?

me here say una de do rich 10 rounds.
Just wanna know.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. by ralph28(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
NifemiOlu:
On a serious note now, OP, if you desire 3 rounds, it's simple.
Eliminate sugar totally. Avoid canned foods and drinks. Avoid junks. Start drinking a lot of water from today. I mean a lot. Any day you wish to grind your wife, get water melon. Slice it in half, consume 30 mins before action.

She will run out of the room for you. stay blessed.

cool
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. by Lexusgs430: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
ralph28:

me here say una de do rich 10 rounds.
Just wanna know.

Lol. Na yam u dey pound? After the 10 rounds, nah the same woman you go talk say, she no cook, she no clean house, etc etc etc
You think say, she be machine?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. by Shymm3x: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Err, try promax or any of the protein supplements - they do help.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. by ralph28(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
cool
coogar:

but that is not his complaint....
his issue is that he cannot go for a 3rd round in a row. föreplay or no föreplay, this dude wants a 3rd round. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? / He Wants To Set Up A Room With N250,000 / Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.