Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (61990 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Picomon:

Bro, I beg to disagree. Pulse.ng re-write their posts but they rank mostly on Google's frontpage.

Re-writing doesn't hurt.

It will hurt your site if you are just starting. Check their marketing strategies and you'll know why they are popular

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
dyabman:
I'm interested .. But how do I own a blog?

Owning a blog is one of the most simplest thing to do. Kindly visit blogger.com and get started
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
kay29000:

Okay, thanks. I intend to spent about $500 on Facebook ads soon. to promote my blog. About optimizing...can you pls break it down for me? Thanks.

This strategy is okay if you know a lot about Facebook ads targeting.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kay29000(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

She has daily LOYAL readers ,no need to be a Twitter follower

Over 90% of internet users Ive come across know this lady . Nigerians abroad read her blog to know whats up in the country .

-She's ranked higher than NL , Twitter , Naij , BN , Vanguard , Punch on alexa

Maybe this should help

Pls, stop feeding people wrong intel. Lindaikeji is not ranked higher than Twitter on Alexa. She has a rank of 2,042 globally as of 1pm today, and Twitter has a ranking of '9.' There is a HUGE difference here. She is not tanked higher than Nairaland either...Nairaland has a 1,452 ran, and linda's blog is at 2,042. And all these doesn't mean I don't respect her hustle; I do. Her story motivates me, but I don't believe she gets 4 million pageviews daily...Do you know what that is? 4 Million? That would be 120 million pageviews a month.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
pls we are not talking about Linda ikeji here. You won't believe how much she makes everyday
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Dangbo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
please can you check my blog and see if i can get adsense approval www.hottestdaniel..com
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by love2nicee: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks for sharing, me i already have adsense how can i increase my traffic sir
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Dangbo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
please can you check my blog and see if i can get adsense approval www.hottestdaniel..com
Fertilenigeria:

I have checked your website. I am afraid Google will not approve you into their programme because of the following reasons.
(1) You site have some duplicate contents as seen in naijaknowhow./2015/03/18/ revived-how-to-use-mtn-bbmid-on-android-pc-using-simple-server and www.nairaland.com/2397126/12-things-never-knew-setting.
(2) You did not tag a nofollow to your categories and tags. This also flag a duplicate content violation.

So, fix those points by deleting all copied contents on your blog. Every other things are ok.

Generally, your site is beautiful and can be easily navgated.

More grace
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dangbo:

You will need a custom domain before u apply
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Dangbo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
like what do you mean?
Fertilenigeria:

You will need a custom domain before u apply
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kay29000(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

This strategy is okay if you know a lot about Facebook ads targeting.

Yes I do. I have been doing this for the product I sell since 2011. Thanks for everything. Now, let me start the journey to 100,000 plus views a day. wink
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by webincomeplus(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Ok, my niche is Nigeria (I write about various topics in Nigeria), Yes - I see greater number of people from other countries visiting my blogs everyday. my major traffic soource is google.com and google.com.ng. I am using 3 link ads and 3 display ads. All of them in the head and post section (because of mobile trend). Many people will never reach out to sidebar contents again because they are using phones. Hope this answers your questions
Thanks so much. I appreciate.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
webincomeplus:
Thanks so much. I appreciate.
Your welcome
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Please, I will never respond to any private message. Kindly drop all your questions and concern here. God willing I will find time to give you the insights you want. Thanks

OP, pardon my question. Is the earnings from my_______on.com or new_____s.com? or both Just wondering embarassed
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by goldenone(f): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op please I'll like to know if a blog still using .com can not receive adsense approval. Also I must say that this thread has been very helpful. Also, what tips do you have for a new blog, also in cases where I have used pictures from google and I have given the credits to google, do I still have to remove those pictures to increase my chances? I also have an old general blog that I had been running for about 2 years and yet did not get adsense approval to another niche where I can post individually written posts which may although be similar to other bloggers posts, need your opinion, thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by PStacks(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

You can still use this adsense account on any website but make sure that the new website complies to adsense program policies

Oh! Thank you so very much. Nairaland is my family and I wonder what I would'a done without them.

Thanks again bro..
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ElectronByte(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please I want to know if adsense policy supports putting other ads on a site after it's been approved by Google
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
kay29000:

Pls, stop feeding people wrong intel. Lindaikeji is not ranked higher than Twitter on Alexa. She has a rank of 2,042 globally as of 1pm today, and Twitter has a ranking of '9.' There is a HUGE difference here. She is not tanked higher than Nairaland either...Nairaland has a 1,452 ran, and linda's blog is at 2,042. And all these doesn't mean I don't respect her hustle; I do. Her story motivates me, but I don't believe she gets 4 million pageviews daily...Do you know what that is? 4 Million? That would be 120 million pageviews a month.

I'm sorry Twitter Nigeria not Global Twitter

Lol bro its unbelievable but its true ... I gave you proof ...

We're already derailing this thread though sad

Lemme leave this with you - that's Naij (2.7million facebook fans , 139k twitter followers)
Linda Ikeji is ranked way higher than Naij on alexa Nigeria

Welcome to reality! cool

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dyabman(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Owning a blog is one of the most simplest thing to do. Kindly visit blogger.com and get started

Ok sir.. Getting started already.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacide:

OP, pardon my question. Is the earnings from my_______on.com or new_____s.com? or both Just wondering embarassed

None of the above
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by bankymoi: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.

Will the faster way also work for wordpress?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
ElectronByte:
Please I want to know if adsense policy supports putting other ads on a site after it's been approved by Google

Yes, you can use other ads network along with good AdSense
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
goldenone:
Op please I'll like to know if a blog still using .com can not receive adsense approval. Also I must say that this thread has been very helpful. Also, what tips do you have for a new blog, also in cases where I have used pictures from google and I have given the credits to google, do I still have to remove those pictures to increase my chances? I also have an old general blog that I had been running for about 2 years and yet did not get adsense approval to another niche where I can post individually written posts which may although be similar to other bloggers posts, need your opinion, thanks in anticipation.

I heard that Google have stopped approving AdSense for . blog. I have not tried it so I m not very sure. I usually advice you get the custom domain to get the approval fast. Its not costly. You can buy custom domain at $0.9 with goddady coupon.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
love2nicee:
Thanks for sharing, me i already have adsense how can i increase my traffic sir

There's no straightforward way to answer your question. Website traffic is like a mirage to many bloggers.

The few traffic I have is from Google search. So, I will advice you adopt all possible SEO tips you know and learn more.

For instance, setup a meta tags, meta description etc. Create and submit a sitemap for your blog, submit your blog URL in important bookmarking sites e.g pingomatics. Do keyword analysis before you write any article.

These will remind Google and other search engine bots about what your blog is talking about.

Setup robot.txt file and instruct search engine how frequent they should be checking your blog for fresh contents.

Above all, update your blog regularly with useful fresh contents. Not copied or rewritten articles. Create contents on fresh ideas.

Those are the basic tips.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dangbo:
like what do you mean?
SEARCH IN GOOGLE "how to use custom domain on blog"
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by frankwells(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sorry can you help take a look on my blog and see if google can approve my adsense or tell me where I still needs to work on www.jagabanng.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
frankwells:
Sorry can you help take a look on my blog and see if google can approve my adsense or tell me where I still needs to work on

You can post a link
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kay29000(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm sorry Twitter Nigeria not Global Twitter

Lol bro its unbelievable but its true ... I gave you proof ...

We're already derailing this thread though sad

Lemme leave this with you - that's Naij (2.7million facebook fans , 139k twitter followers)
Linda Ikeji is ranked way higher than Naij on alexa Nigeria

Welcome to reality! cool

True...Lets just stop that now. We have both learnt from each other. Right now, the most important thing to me is how I can get my blog (kaysrapzone.com) to 100,000 plus pageviews a day. I know it is possible.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
FertileNigeria, please help me check my site if its okay to apply for adsense though its just 10 days but just want to be sure before its 3 weeks.... www.gidimasters.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dav8id(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
@op is doing a great job here..very soon we too go reach that stage grin
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
kay29000:

True...Lets just stop that now. We have both learnt from each other. Right now, the most important thing to me is how I can get my blog (kaysrapzone.com) to 100,000 plus pageviews a day. I know it is possible.

Very possible ... You can

So you want to change your niche right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.