Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Now That We Wont Go To Champions League (arsenal Fc) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Now That We Wont Go To Champions League (arsenal Fc) (588 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / Champions League: Arsenal - Olympiakos, 2-0 OnTuesday September 29. 2009 / Barcelona Fc Vs Arsenal Fc ( 2005/2006 Uefa Champions League Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Now That We Wont Go To Champions League (arsenal Fc) by dipo2much(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2009
I am wondering what arsene is thinking right now,its a fourth straight draw,4 points out of a achievable 12. To be candid I dont see us going to the champions league and if arsene doesnt change the way he thinks (overdependence on mediocre quality players like vela,bendther and denilson) then it may take a very long while before we hold that premier league trophy.
I think our manager is been too frugal with funds. Nobody acheives anythign with the kind of bench that we have. Even aston villa has a better set of players on their bench than arsenal.
I think like alex ferguson once said,we are a team in transition. Funny enough I dont know of any other coach better than arsene wenger.
I just wish we could inject some quality players into the team.
Right now,I am thinkin of players like david villa,hunteleer,yaya toure,

Or which other players do you wish were in the arsenal team?
Re: Now That We Wont Go To Champions League (arsenal Fc) by Cristalz(f): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2009

(1)

Should John Terry Go To Man City? / Ancelotti's Bizzare Moves / Arsenal Finally Finish On Top Of The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.