Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

12 Die In Ogun Road Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash (846 Views)

Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) / Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2015
No fewer than 12 persons lost their lives in a road crash involving a truck and a commercial bus along the Ilishan Remo and the Sagamu Junction of the Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Ogun State, on Friday.

The Sagamu Unit Commander, Federal Road safety Commission, Mr. Abdullahi Lawal, who confirmed the accident, told the News Agency of Nigeria that 15 persons were involved in the accident.

According to him, while 12 of them died, three were seriously injured.

He said, “We went to the scene and met the crash, which involved a truck carrying a container and a commercial bus.

“Three of them were rescued and taken to the hospital, the remaining 12 were killed.

“We could not find the drivers of the truck, we assumed that they ran away when the accident happened.

“Eye witnesses said the truck was driving against traffic. It happened in Ijebu Ode-Sagamu side of the road.

“We recovered the manifest of the vehicle, we discovered that the vehicle loaded from Ago-Iwoye and was heading to Sango Ota.

“All the recovered items, including the original copy of the manifest, are with the police.’’

The commander said the corpses were deposited at Fakoya Mortuary in Sagamu while the injured were taken to Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu.

Reports that the victims were students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, could not be confirmed as of press time.

http://www.punchng.com/news/12-die-in-ogun-road-crash/
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by Dollyak(f): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2015
We have lost far too many people to accident, even more than to terrorists. This should be among the top priorities of the government.
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by freshdude99(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Dollyak:
We lost far too many people to accident, even more than to terrorist. This should be among the top priorities of the government.
U still awake dear, reading analysis on my state smiley
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by Dollyak(f): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2015
freshdude99:

U still awake dear, reading analysis on my state smiley
Yeah I am indeed. You okay?
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by freshdude99(m): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Dollyak:

Yeah I am indeed. You okay?
Perfect kiss
I guess u r too kiss kiss
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 27, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by cerzo(m): 2:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by cerzo(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Y Was I Banned From Creating And Commenting Wth My Post"addiction To Biafra Radio Removed
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by Dollyak(f): 5:24am On Jun 27, 2015
freshdude99:

Perfect kiss
I guess u r too kiss kiss
Yeah i am cheesy. Is that your child in your do?
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by freshdude99(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Dollyak:

Yeah i am cheesy. Is that your child in your do?
Nope! My colleague's daughter, back in 2013
Hows ur nyt ?
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by Dollyak(f): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2015
freshdude99:

Nope! My colleague's daughter, back in 2013
Hows ur nyt ?
I haven't had a night just yet. Been trying to finish some work. How was yours?
Re: 12 Die In Ogun Road Crash by freshdude99(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Dollyak:

I haven't had a night just yet. Been trying to finish some work. How was yours?
Fyn but short tho...
Wondering what could be denying u ur sleep on a luvly weekend as this

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Sells For N500 Per Litre In Anambra / Hillarious Definition Of Food Poisoning From A Student(photo) / I Became A Governor By Accident – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.