Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,054 members, 7,832,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others (30553 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / Buhari Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others: Punch / Buhari Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by kuchikau: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Pls tell the duara born dullard to focus on development...foolish president.....

1 Like

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by kuchikau: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2015
......Pls tell the duara born dullard to focus on development...foolish president.....

1 Like

............Pls tell the duara born dullard to focus on development...foolish president.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by yoribo: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2015
[size=26pt]Let Baba equip EFCC to go after every past government officials, and let them face the arm of the law, and they should be made public. EFCC should not release them until the looted funds are recovered. Please take note.[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by omaji53jeremiah: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
that is what am talking about , good one baba more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
efilefun:
Punch, sun newspaper, the nation, sahararepoter,vanguard etc are all APC megaphones then which one ain't APC megaphone oponu

Don't be ridiculous...anyway I have made my point which is that you need brain more than the guy you quoted, who read the post and understood it for what it is; PROPAGANDA...

1 Like

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by ITUNUTG: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
how true is this ??
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by dunsman(f): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
keep tracing.....
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by paulibling(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
One day new talk is an aspect of change. Make we embrace am with obi ocha (clean mind) and watch other change unfold.

Baba i like am say na you go receive Abacha loot. Goodluck to you. shocked
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by zomby(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is a known fact that Buhari despises corrupt government officials much more than anything else on the face of this planet. There is no way these criminals can get away with stealing our money.
Buhari is very clever, he understands what it takes to be a leader...You may think he is not fast enough, but the man knows what he is doing. I can assure you that he will get this done accordingly; he knows these individuals and what they have stolen. No wuruwuru or a bangbang job.

Buhari is not Obasanjo (a vindictive leader) or Jonathan (a confused leader).

1 Like

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by ayusco85(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
boss1310:

no you are a tribalized and partisan citizen who wants a certain tribe or party to only bear the blame of making this country what it is today while i want every govt that has ever managed it be it from my tribe to be probed.getting to the past is how this country should have a brighter future.
common sense is selfless but biased sense isnt

Firstly u are wrong about me.

Secondly its only normal for a new govt to probe the previous govt. Why isn't wike probing the peter odili regime? Why is he probing amaechis regime? Have u seen any new govt probing all past executives? Answer these questions.
Goodluck/yar adua shld ve probed obasanjos regime. Buhari will look into the past govts excesses. If u are not ok wit it, then u can go and die or jump inside the lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by ollyruffy: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Very good one from Buhari.

GEJ and his cohorts cannot and will not enjoy their loots in peace.

They must pay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by Ryabcool(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
boss1310:

hahahaha.and you think he can do that without GEJ side bringing up what will implicate him in return.you guys are funny to think that Buhari can do that.am sure you think that being a president makes you all powerful that you can make the price of garri go down.
dear look when you probe a govt in a democratic settings you are also probing all the govts before that.you guys need to be taught what being an executive president actually means i dnt know what you people study in school these days or do you think you are in military regime.ask yourself this.wat is the gain from OPUTA panel if its not just a hogwash.
if u are patriotic then i see no reason you should be afraid for all past governments to be probed,corruption starts from somewhere and it must be nipped in d posterior
lol we all know OPUTA panel was just an orchestrated scheme to hoodwink Nigerians they he wanted to purge corruption. You can't compare the hunt of Efcc against alams with the probing of abacha. Alams was treated like a criminal. And so might some of the previous administration cronies if the anti-corruption war from this present administration is real
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by boss1310(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
ayusco85:

Firstly u are wrong about me.

Secondly its only normal for a new govt to probe the previous govt. Why isn't wike probing the peter odili regime? Why is he probing amaechis regime? Have u seen any new govt probing all past executives? Answer these questions.
Goodluck/yar adua shld ve probed obasanjos regime. Buhari will look into the past govts excesses. If u are not ok wit it, then u can go and die or jump inside the lagoon
i should go and die?
yet you said am wrong about you.which party is the man who made that quote emanate from.i can see the common sense in you.thanks dear
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=35195599][/quote]. O Boy dat na confirm brain surgery. He will appreciate when he wake up
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=35195599][/quote]. O Boy dat na confirm brain surgery. He will appreciate when he wake up, you know am his friend so thank you
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by nairamaniac: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
I Am a die-hard buharist. but this may be a wrong way 2go bout this thing. He didn't have to announce to the public on how he WD recover the stolen funds. one , hes putting the criminals one step ahead. two, the public would shout witch-hunt if he doesn't recover money from certain thieves. he should HV been more technical and covert in his methods.

1 Like

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by neocortex: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
heedrhez:

it pains dat at dis level ur tinkng faculty is faulty u nid to grw up n step up ur reasoning ability incase u ar nt cmfrtble with Buhari's administration u have 2 options
1.travel abroad
2. kip ur mouth shut

I will have love to ignore you because I don't think someone who
can't construct a correct sentence deserves a response , try sticking with
pidgin next time , okay on the other hand I believe you need proper schooling
on manners.

It is better you abandon your herd mentality for once and use your head.
I responded based on the facts in that article but you chose to read the headline and
attack without thinking.
If you had made effort to read you would have seen how shallow your response is.

You can either counter my point with facts or remain silent forever.
I will admonish you to free yourself from mental slavery.
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by ksbusari(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
denedene:
i have been commending since obj with nothing to show for it.. i need action
bt atleast show some appreciation and lets encourage him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by billyG(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pdp & their tanoids,unrepentant apologist are all thieves they shld all be probe looted fund recovered & be jailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by pablus: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
please get to work already!
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by billyG(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
kuchikau:
Pls tell the duara born dullard to focus on development...foolish president
I advice this coprophagious Baboon 2 go drink fake ogogoro & die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
jossyj:

another baboon
Another PIG
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by naira0(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
denedene:
yawns.... too much talk, do the needful. Start recovering with less talk
if theey dont give u progress report now u go open brown teethe dey yarn dust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ahmed Indimi's Parents / Ambode, Ajimobi, Akpabio Grace Osinbajo’s Thanksgiving Service In Ogun (pics) / Nigeria Acquires Drones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.