Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker (4139 Views)

Construction Of Bungalow For A Nairalander At Ajah Area By Rotech77 / Concluded Furnishing At Ondo By Corinthians Furniture For A Nairalander / Owerri Black Shingle Stone Coated Covering completed By H$lbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Check out
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2019
HsLBroker:
A new roof project for a nairalander at ondo state by h$lbroker

Pics coming
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
HsLBroker:
A new roof project for a nairalander at ondo state by h$lbroker

Pics coming
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2020
HsLBroker:
Plastering completed

Mission accomplished
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2020
mufutau55:
HsLBroker, you are a dedicated man... a selfie in the rain?

Hajji M.
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by mufutau55(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=HsLBroker post=94249645][/quote]

PLEASE!!! DON'T USE MY NAME IN YOUR POST ANYMORE O. THANKS.

Hajji M.
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
we are friends, and brethrens, we are not perfect, we all imortar creatures, God alone is the mortal man that rule the universe, caution sir, because u don't know tomorrow, u also have your personal follys that u can not tell anyone, pls hajj baba, try your best to understand sir, i have deliver to many on this forum, because of little errors in calculation dont mistake and take me for garanted, with all due respect for u, calm down if u hear my plea u will marvel at it, regard and honor me in return, I dedicated alot to this forum that nobody ever did sir
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by amanikondo: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2020
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Hajji good job in distancing yourself. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by amanikondo: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2020
HsLBroker:
we are friends, and brethrens, we are not perfect, we all imortar creatures, God alone is the mortal man that rule the universe, caution sir, because u don't know tomorrow, u also have your personal follys that u can not tell anyone, pls hajj baba, try your best to understand sir, i have deliver to many on this forum, because of little errors in calculation dont mistake and take me for garanted, with all due respect for u, calm down if u hear my plea u will marvel at it, regard and honor me in return, I dedicated alot to this forum that nobody ever did sir

You should not be talking to Hajji like that. He said you should not use his name and you should stop.

Before you attack me, you did a bad roof job for me as well. Before you lie that you did not, It is the House you roofed around Femab Estate. Let us leave it there before we start opening a can of worm and I start attacking all your threads on Nairaland like I did before.
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by mufutau55(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
HsLBroker:

HSLBROKER, you used to be a good dedicated contractor on this forum. But I dont know what is happening lately, your name has got mixed-up in a lot of money issues.
You are being accused left and right and you have never come on the platform to come and defend yourself even we see your pictures in shackles at the Police station.
You still did not come and tell people of what happend in the Off-Topics thread.
In the past, when you were a trusted person, I have sent many people your way... but since the shady work you did with FastShipping, Amanikondo and others. I have since pulled my plug on you.
I will associate with people who are doing good but never with contractors who are using Clients money for their own purpose. That is bad for business and I will NEVER be part of that. I am very respected on this platform and I will never compromize myself.
Your problem is not with me but with those Clients who trusted and gave you millions of Naira for their house work and you diverted that money to your own personal use.
I am still disassociating myself from you. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by mufutau55(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
amanikondo:

Hajji good job in distancing yourself. grin grin grin grin grin

Money is hard to gather o. Supposed it was my own money. I no dey support and nonsense theiving acts o.

Hajji M.
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2020
HsLBroker:
update
Re: A New Roof Project and Shingle Covering 4 Nairalander At Ondo State By H$lbroker by hslbroker2(m): 2:01am On Sep 14, 2021
Still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cargo Containers and Reefer Containers,40ft And 20ft For Sale / Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) / Advice On Building A 3 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.