Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Difference Between Buhari And Other Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Buhari And Other Politicians (494 Views)

Campaign And Go To Jail – REC Warns Fayose, Other Politicians / “I Have Investments In Imo State Than Other Politicians” — Governor Okorocha / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Buhari And Other Politicians by Blessinzy(f): 5:10am On Jun 27, 2015
The difference between president Muhammdu
Buhari and the other Nigerian politicians is his
no-going-back policy. Before and after his
election to become President of Nigeria PMB to
most Nigerians is known by his "do what is
right policy." This to some corrupt-minded people have
been so skeptical that things might come to
change. His overwhelming victories in 28th
march presidential election was a mixed effort
made of the good, the bad and the ugly of all
human endeavors. For the good ones, PMB would remain their friend forever, because to
them, let every Nigerian be treated equally and
without fear or favor.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Buhari And Other Politicians by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2015
I see him as a good leader with many corrupted thieves

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Buhari And Other Politicians by DjAndroid: 5:25am On Jun 27, 2015
mrsefan:
I see him as a good leader with many corrupted thieves

Exactly the same way una see GEJ?

@post, op I no understand you.
Re: The Difference Between Buhari And Other Politicians by amnesty7: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2015
That's why he remains the most popular Nigerian alive. Even saTANists and TANoids cannot hope to deny his integrity.

(1) (Reply)

Barrack Obama: 'same-sex Marriage Is A Victory For America' / I Don't Have A House Outside Nigeria - Aliko Dangote / Gov Aregbesola Pays Osun State Workers Their December Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.