Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! (806 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by nicejide: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
I missed you guys soooo much..Guess what, So I got a call from some one called Chief Balogun, he said he was calling me from Star fm 101.5. He said he produces a show every morning, Monday to Friday from 7-9am.
He said he and his crew members have been frequently viewing the blog and have been observing our communication and he would like me to come over to the office tomorrow [that's today] to talk about my blog. At first I thought it was a scam until I got to the MITV office in Alausa and I met him and he introduced me to Bolu and Mofe, the anchors of the program. After soo much chats, They just told me that they will like me to anchor 30 minutes of the show every Friday talking about trending gists on my blog...

Continue; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/i-am-sooooooooo-happppyyyyyyyy.html

Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Happy 4u bro smiley
Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by izyrach(f): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2015
**awww..that's great...
Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by pussygotlips: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Stay cool, more on the way
Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by charlove(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Lol....congratulations
Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by southernbelle(f): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
congratulations smiley
Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by Yustash001(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Congrats...God bless my hustle too...
Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by cescky(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2015
congrats
Re: I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss It @ Oap's Flawless Makeup As She Arrives L.A. / Skales Attacks Davido- "Am Self- Made Unlike You" (@iam_davido Vs @youngskales ) / Olamide Release New Hot Single Titled Lagos Boys (prod. Pheelz) (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.