Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. (2184 Views)

Independent Sales Consultants Needed / Personal Assistant To A Busy Executive Wanted / Jumia Now Recruiting! Independent Sales Consultant - JForce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by DonUwaski(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I stumbled on an advert regarding the topic above and I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise it was for real and it is sellable and fun to do.

The company is called GLOBAL INFLUENCE EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and is situated at Ikeja Lagos. They are into educational travel & tour, a member of NANTA and fully accredited by IATA.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an independent sales & marketing executive, all you need to do is register with the company and you get a full package which enables you to sell their educational tour packages to schools in your area.
Now the good news is that this educational travel package is like a new development in the educational sector being that this company has designed a lot of educational travel courses which when introduced to schools, they will see lots of benefit and reasons why they will want their students & staffs to participate in this program on a yearly basis.

Apart from most private schools which is believed to be the target market for this business, there is also an opportunity for you as an independent sales & marketing executive to introduce this program to top government personnels who can be interested in sponsoring a particular government school or even schools in your territory.

This is a big time opportunity I have just got registered with and to be honest am liking it because am like self employed boss. With my suit and corporate portfolio, I walk into just two (2) schools yesterday to make a simple presentation of our packages and guess what, they were all amazed and have asked me to come back to finalise the deal on Monday morning. Honestly I mean the two schools I went to.

The summer holiday is just around the corner and this is even the best time to grab this opportunity and market this educational travel package in your area. The commission is handsome and trust me, in just a deal you can make as high as N1million and am not exergerating in any way, it just depends on you and how you market these great packages.

If you are interested and will like to be a SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE for Global Influence Educational Consult, then indicated by dropping your email and I will send them to the company to contact you.

Hope to see happy people thanking me later for sharing this.

Thanks.
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
pm me with detailed info
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Habeebyusuf: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Habeebyusuf1002@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by saintikechi(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Am interested. saintikechi@mail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by ogunkay89: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Ogunsadekayode@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2015
very much interested.
adebimpe_durosinmi@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Ots007: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Interested samueltope822@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by DonUwaski(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello, I have forwarded all emails to the company. Expect a respond from them anytime.

Thanks.
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by ijewejones: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
bykeijewe@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by deblessed: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
deblessedmarcus@gmail. Com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by MyBaby17: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
ngoziekpo17@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by MyBaby17: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
DonUwaski:
Dear Nairalanders,

I stumbled on an advert regarding the topic above and I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise it was for real and it is sellable and fun to do.

The company is called GLOBAL INFLUENCE EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and is situated at Ikeja Lagos. They are into educational travel & tour, a member of NANTA and fully accredited by IATA.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an independent sales & marketing executive, all you need to do is register with the company and you get a full package which enables you to sell their educational tour packages to schools in your area.
Now the good news is that this educational travel package is like a new development in the educational sector being that this company has designed a lot of educational travel courses which when introduced to schools, they will see lots of benefit and reasons why they will want their students & staffs to participate in this program on a yearly basis.

Apart from most private schools which is believed to be the target market for this business, there is also an opportunity for you as an independent sales & marketing executive to introduce this program to top government personnels who can be interested in sponsoring a particular government school or even schools in your territory.

This is a big time opportunity I have just got registered with and to be honest am liking it because am like self employed boss. With my suit and corporate portfolio, I walk into just two (2) schools yesterday to make a simple presentation of our packages and guess what, they were all amazed and have asked me to come back to finalise the deal on Monday morning. Honestly I mean the two schools I went to.

The summer holiday is just around the corner and this is even the best time to grab this opportunity and market this educational travel package in your area. The commission is handsome and trust me, in just a deal you can make as high as N1million and am not exergerating in any way, it just depends on you and how you market these great packages.

If you are interested and will like to be a SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE for Global Influence Educational Consult, then indicated by dropping your email and I will send them to the company to contact you.

Hope to see happy people thanking me later for sharing this.

Thanks.
am interested. ngoziekpo17@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by AfonSales(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm interested. orokabasifreke21@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by MyBaby17: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
mauyoneannotation@rocketmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Ayuslad(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
ayuslad@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Tayelolu042: 3:03am On Jun 28, 2015
taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by barbarjeeday: 4:42am On Jun 28, 2015
miraclebarbarjeeday@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Chine1(m): 6:21am On Jun 28, 2015
he
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by DonUwaski(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
I have forwarded all email address to the company. I believe someone will get in touch with you soon.
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by zubby007(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2015
I am interested. stonebridge213@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Chine1(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
changed
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by olamibiddy(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Talk2biddy@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by emmabongo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
akpovokaemmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by ugosmart1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am interested email usmartsms@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by phillip9145(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am interested e-mail,
Ajulorphillips@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by kayscholar(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
am interested kayscholar@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by engrgordon(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
send details: chisco4christ@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Glocee(f): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Anunobinomzy@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Reubenxtra(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2015
i am interested,habureuben@gmail.com, kaduna
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by oladeledave: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Risk Advisor at Union Assurance Plc

Union Assurance Company PLC is a composite insurance company established in 1993. The company was recently acquired by Greenoaks Global Holdings Ltd (GGH.) a United Kingdom based firm who believes in creating dominant Insurance Companies across emerging Economies.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Risk Advisor

Job Descriptions
Daily prospecting of clients.
Relationship Management of clients.
Reporting of daily activity and production.
Identify client needs and sell need based solutions to the clients.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2015.

APPLY HERE
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by mikkymax20(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
atmike001@gmail.com
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Talie2kiss(f): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2015
Juditchuk@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Building Services Engineers & Internship Students / Cormart Assessment Centre / Drilldeep Oil And Gas Graduate Job Recruitment 2018 (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.