Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,711 members, 7,844,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Selling As A Nigerian On Amazon.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling As A Nigerian On Amazon.com (430 Views)

Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc / Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling As A Nigerian On Amazon.com by universe123: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2015
I was trying to create account on Amazon.com but I found out that Nigeria was not listed on the countries eligible to make use of the website. I was wondering if any other person had such an experience, if there is, the person should try and help me out on how he was able to register account with them.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Highest In Number Of People Without Bank Accounts —CBN / Affordable Advertisement For Your Business!!!!!! / Do You Need Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.