Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Easter(oluwa Dey Dia); The Reason Behind The Mixtape. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Easter(oluwa Dey Dia); The Reason Behind The Mixtape. (303 Views)

Illegal Music 3 (M.I 2016) -the Mixtape Review / [lyrics]oluwa Ni-reekado / The Mixtape Lounge Hosted By DJ TAILA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter(oluwa Dey Dia); The Reason Behind The Mixtape. by ojay72(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
OK.. So I decided to hangout with Chilli(a Portharcourt based rapper) and Charlie(a friend) at Offor's crib. Mid way into the "clouding" session, when all eyes seem to look like Chinese, this song by fetty wap came on and the beat blew me away... "Chilli", I yelled, "we gon pounce on that beat"... Two weeks later, Oluwa dey dia was made. Dope!. Download and lemme know wat u think.

DOWNLOAD EASTER: http://
www.sharebeast.com/lujuzkay22bi (easter mp3).

(1) (Reply)

Best Naija/foreign Collabos / Logspotz,we Keep You Entertained. / Music Artists And Lovers Need To Read This Short Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.