Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting (2163 Views)

How People React When They Are Fasting / 15 Things Nigerians Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary School / The Best Way To Make People Remember You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by NegeduGrace(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Oh boi..you go vomit tire cry join but wetin don happen don happen be that oo**story for the gods***

Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by Tbillz(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2015
If the sun is not out then ride on.. .. .
Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by NegeduGrace(f): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Super story
Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by Sandydayz(f): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Hehe
Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by pussygotlips: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2015
This reminds me of my childhood friend that always nak food in my house and pretend to be fasting when he reach home
Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by xreal: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Just continue with the food.
Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2015
especially if your fasting for a husband or a job! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by eyeon(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Mostimes I did it intentionally... They kept on telling us to fast, not minding if we could endure the hunger.
Re: When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting by sulky1: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2015
U r just surfring ur self because ur not in spirit and ur r fasting

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This ? - Photo / When You Steal Just #50 In This Recession / Funny Reponses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.