Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). (3799 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Reconciles Veteran Yoruba Actors (Photos) / See The Nigerian Movie Where Children Acted As Main Actors (photos) / Who Is Your Favourite Among This Two Nollywood Kings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Make your choice now.

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Pineapp: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Been a while Van Vicker made a wave undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2015
I like Yul Edochie.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by emilyone(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by osemoses1234(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by pretydiva(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Don't ve favorite. Luv dem all equally
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by korazon(f): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Don't ve favorite. Luv dem all equally
You are greedy! Just choose one grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Yustash001(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Van Vicker...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by sheymoni(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
I'll go for Mike ezuronye (3). I was shocked the day I saw him in yoruba movie. He speaks yoruba fluently than Desmond OLUSOLA elliot grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by michphenomena(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
where is antar laniyan? undecidedwhere is antar laniyan?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by youngberry001(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
osemoses1234:
u re out of road sir cry

pls come again.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by youngberry001(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
number 9

yul educhie.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by nuelzy: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
1.. john Dumelo#

....Acts like his imposing head...always giving d impression dat u get when u force a small cap on a big skull..that is to say dat he acts like its acting...he doesnt look real...he has a good diction...and good at roles of responsible son in-law,perfect boyfriend and d good guys kinda roles

2...van vicker#

huh!...he acts on words and supposedly appropriate expressions.....he doesnt bring out that inner emotional passage btwn him and d viewers...he is just still !!!...bt then he is cute and not dat bad

3...Mike Ezuruonye#

At first he romanced his acting career with d principle of force...he forced practically everything...his diction,expression and most of all...shedding tears..bt as it is now..he is doing good..he now interpretes role without much force...bt he still lacks dat connection btwn d viewers and him...he is just out to interprete a role well...its time he starts taking a role/character as him self...den he will connect well with fans...just like Mercy johnson...both her rich and poor roles connects well...it gives u dat real life feeling...even without shedding a tear..#am done with mike!!

4...Frank arthus#

Why this guy chose acting as a career is bamboozling...his interpretation is more drab dan vicker's...he is only good when acting nude..and i guess dats wht is keeping him dere...his xpression,diction and role interpretation is Nonsense!!!....oh and he looks like a goat#...its ur choice to disbelieve

5...IDontknow his name#

i have watched few of his films..he is meant to be a model...not act!!...he acts as if he is shy of d camera..no connection what so eva...!!!...he seems to be learning...bt he first should try and be real

6...Majid michel#

he talks like he has a bowl of hot yam in his mouth...tho it was recently i learnt he has short breath..he acts very well..and connects..#atyms...he has one mode of interpretation...its just d script dat makes it look different...he is good tho...and acts nude and play boy roles pretty well...making him a single brand.

7...Ramsey Noah#

I totally have not much problem with him...he kinda connects..does not over act..makes acting simple...nice diction and expression...bt i have just one problem with him...he is STEREOTYPE!!!...no matter hw d script,d shooting,acting is done...its dsame role all d time!!...he should change roles once in a while..tho he has to b careful d kind of roles he should pick...as not to crumble his already built career#he is adamant about getting old tho

Desmond Ellitot#

He may be thinking dat he has built a legacy in d movie industry...and myt decide to live on it...hence turning to a politician...bt d truth is dat..he built nothing..much of his dexterity in acting was felt during d early years of his career...he seems to be diminishing in his acting prowess every year...#i will blame that on too much food

...Yul Edochie#

Dude is quite Good...bt his problem is OVER ACTING!! ...he terms to do a lil' too much of everything...when he gets angry..he claps like he is actually insane..his feminine expressions atyms are not necessary...i love his acting tho..he trys in connecting..not without some difficulties tho..bt he should relent in over doing it...just like ramsey

****their similarity

#they r all handsome...xcept dat Arthus guy

and my pick is
RAMSEY NOAH

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by NuellettY: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
embarassed
nuelzy:
1.. john Dumelo#

....Acts like his imposing head...always giving d impression dat u get when u force a small cap on a big skull..that is to say dat he acts like its acting...he doesnt look real...he has a good diction...and good at roles of responsible son in-law,perfect boyfriend and d good guys kinda roles

2...van vicker#

huh!...he acts on words and supposedly appropriate expressions.....he doesnt bring out that inner emotional passage btwn him and d viewers...he is just still !!!...bt then he is cute and not dat bad

3...Mike Ezuruonye#

At first he romanced his acting career with d principle of force...he forced practically everything...his diction,expression and most of all...shedding tears..bt as it is now..he is doing good..he now interpretes role without much force...bt he still lacks dat connection btwn d viewers and him...he is just out to interprete a role well...its time he starts taking a role/character as him self...den he will connect well with fans...just like Mercy johnson...both her rich and poor roles connects well...it gives u dat real life feeling...even without shedding a tear..#am done with mike!!

4...Frank arthus#

Why this guy chose acting as a career is bamboozling...his interpretation is more drab dan vicker's...he is only good when acting nude..and i guess dats wht is keeping him dere...his xpression,diction and role interpretation is Nonsense!!!....oh and he looks like a goat#...its ur choice to disbelieve

5...IDontknow his name#

i have watched few of his films..he is meant to be a model...not act!!...he acts as if he is shy of d camera..no connection what so eva...!!!...he seems to be learning...bt he first should try and be real

6...Majid michel#

he talks like he has a bowl of hot yam in his mouth...tho it was recently i learnt he has short breath..he acts very well..and connects..#atyms...he has one mode of interpretation...its just d script dat makes it look different...he is good tho...and acts nude and play boy roles pretty well...making him a single brand.

7...Ramsey Noah#

I totally have not much problem with him...he kinda connects..does not over act..makes acting simple...nice diction and expression...bt i have just one problem with him...he is STEREOTYPE!!!...no matter hw d script,d shooting,acting is done...its dsame role all d time!!...he should change roles once in a while..tho he has to b careful d kind of roles he should pick...as not to crumble his already built career#he is adamant about getting old tho

Desmond Ellitot#

He may be thinking dat he has built a legacy in d movie industry...and myt decide to live on it...hence turning to a politician...bt d truth is dat..he built nothing..much of his dexterity in acting was felt during d early years of his career...he seems to be diminishing in his acting prowess every year...#i will blame that on too much food

...Yul Edochie#

Dude is quite Good...bt his problem is OVER ACTING!! ...he terms to do a lil' too much of everything...when he gets angry..he claps like he is actually insane..his feminine expressions atyms are not necessary...i love his acting tho..he trys in connecting..not without some difficulties tho..bt he should relent in over doing it...just like ramsey

****their similarity

#they r all handsome...xcept dat Arthus guy

and my pick is
RAMSEY NOAH
Omg! You almost bombed them all. Are you related to Shekau?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by sexymoma(f): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Give me Mike ezuronye (3) anytime any day
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by floragregs(f): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mike and yul
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by dopeJemi: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ramsey noah

I hate that frank arthus guy... his acting irritates me
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by bennifield11(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
sheymoni:
I'll go for Mike ezuronye (3). I was shocked the day I saw him in yoruba movie. He speaks yoruba fluently than Desmond OLUSOLA elliot grin grin grin
please what's the title of the movie that featured mike?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
justified19:
where is antar laniyan? undecidedwhere is antar laniyan?
you dey chop snake?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by SandraDiOku(f): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
majid michele fo me anydae,d guy aktz wela,he mekz evrythng seem s real,i easily relate to the story f tx hm
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
sheymoni:

That's very true o...,he acted so well with swags.

The name of the movie is UNFORGIVEABLE.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by nuelzy: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
NuellettY:
embarassed
Omg! You almost bombed them all. Are you related to Shekau?
contrally to popular decisions...i watch nollywood movies alot...and i know who does what pretty well...

lmao...shekau....dont think i will like to be related to dat kinda of person

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by funnyme(f): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op when am in love with all of them,how and where will I start choosing from now?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by hatux: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Majid Micheal for me... He acts very well!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by sheymoni(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2015
bennifield11:
please what's the title of the movie that featured mike?
AinidarIjin (unforgivable)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2015
if only they didn't make dogsh*t movies
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by baralatie(m): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2015
I will take Lilian Bach anytime!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 04, 2015
SandraDiOku:
majid michele fo me anydae,d guy aktz wela,he mekz evrythng seem s real,i easily relate to the story f tx hm
good taste. Majid is a really good actor. I don't waste my time on African movies. As I find it to be a waste of my precious time, but I always find time to watch a Majid movie.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by pretydiva(f): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2015
korazon:

You are greedy! Just choose one grin
na by force 2 choose ni undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Among These Actors? (photos). by Godskidmidas(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Where's this Yoruba actor,what's that his name sef ooo? Dejo. Yes,that's his name Dejo

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress, Mistura Asunramu Gets Chieftaincy Title; Yeye Amuludun Of Texas / Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling / Cute Photo Of Rudeboy And His Son Andre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.