Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Shooting In Black Church In America-----kids Of Victim Not Bothered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Black Church In America-----kids Of Victim Not Bothered (830 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting In Black Church In America-----kids Of Victim Not Bothered by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2015
I would like people to watch this interview and made their own conclusions for themselves. That's all I can say. Happy Viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvFEz-0kr9U

Now watch this below in case you could not pick the lines from the kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81__Jc1ZEkQ
Re: Shooting In Black Church In America-----kids Of Victim Not Bothered by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
4Horsemen:

Why don't you say what you think? LOL. You dey fear?
I FEEL LIKE CRYING
Re: Shooting In Black Church In America-----kids Of Victim Not Bothered by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Luedave:

Why don't you say what you think? LOL. You dey fear?
Re: Shooting In Black Church In America-----kids Of Victim Not Bothered by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2015
It is really incredible how people swallow everything they watch. When the shooting happened I had a gut feel that this was gonna be a distraction. Distraction from what? Ahhhhhhh. ......................The gay bill.

There was always gonna be something. I was waiting for the sucker punch. It came.

Blacks were killed in a Church by a white guy. Made people think oh no the minorities are being killed. That's not fair. Obama and co were like hey hey, hold your horses, we're working on something and then.........bam

A bill to protect the rights of the minorities, the oppresses....Gay Bill.......

The actors in the video is poor by the way.....

Enjoy.
Re: Shooting In Black Church In America-----kids Of Victim Not Bothered by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
4Horsemen:
It is really incredible how people swallow everything they watch. When the shooting happened I had a gut feel that this was gonna be a distraction. Distraction from what? Ahhhhhhh. ......................The gay bill.

There was always gonna be something. I was waiting for the sucker punch. It came.

Blacks were killed in a Church by a white guy. Made people think oh no the minorities are being killed. That's not fair. Obama and co were like hey hey, hold your horses, we're working on something and then.........bam

A bill to protect the rights of the minorities, the oppresses....Gay Bill.......

The actors in the video is poor by the way.....

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Caught And Then Escaped In Zuba, Abuja / Ganiyu Akanbi-bello's 85th Posthumous Birthday / FG Puts Smile On The Faces Of Refugee Children At Borno Idps Camps..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.