Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) (825 Views)

Look At What Happend To Beneku Community Protest At Oil Company / A Face Book User Claims Dis Happend In Her School / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by dgalon(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
I attended a birthday party, Yesterday.A gathering of abt 30 people. I sat at the front seat.Then a lady started sharing food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn't reach us at the front.When her friends started sharing drinks, they started from the front but unfortunately I have already changed my seat to the back. Again the drink didn't reach me. I was so angry and I stood up to take my leave but then I saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, I tried to be wise by seating at the middle. To my uttermost surprise, One of the ladies started sharing from the front...and the second lady started distributing from the back. It was turkey meat. When it got to the middle where I was seated it got
finished again. Feeling so frustrated, I went ahead, not looking at any face...but then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl that I should pick..I stretched my hand...

Guess what was in the bowl??
Toothpick.!! [i][/i] lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by Loyalblak007(f): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Geeez cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Joke of the Week!!!!!!!!!!
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by Ginaz(f): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
hehehehhehrhe this joke is so funny I swear. grin o.p you've gat imagination for jokes.
next joke please, let me sun my teeth in advance grin
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by demmy0325(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
undecided
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by Alezy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
lwkmdh....crazyyy grin grin grin
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by ekim004(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
My broda u ar an ogbomoya
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by marshalcarter: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew
Old,copied and paste jokeundecided
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by angieberry(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is the first time I'm seeing it smiley
marshalcarter:
Mtcheeeeeew

Old,copied and paste jokeundecided
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by marshalcarter: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
This is the first time I'm seeing it smiley
Gud for you smiley
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by dgalon(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:
hehehehhehrhe this joke is so funny I swear. grin
o.p you've gat imagination for jokes.

next joke please, let me sun my teeth in advance grin

actually it wasn't me that created it

a friend send it thru whatsapp

n I decided to share it wit u guys

thnx for d compliment thou
Re: You Cant Believe What Happend To Me (@ Birthday Party) by dgalon(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
ekim004:
My broda u ar an ogbomoya
whats dat mean?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, The Graphic Pictures On FP Are Getting Too Much!! / H.I.D Awolowo's Burial Date Fixed. / Today In History.... World Human Rights Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.