Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Atiku's Blind Crave For Power Will Lead To Renewed SS/SE 2019 Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku's Blind Crave For Power Will Lead To Renewed SS/SE 2019 Ambition (545 Views)

Gov Yahaya Bello Speaks On Pres Buhari 2019 Ambition / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Atiku's Blind Crave For Power Will Lead To Renewed SS/SE 2019 Ambition by Sibrah: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
With the way Atiku is raiding APC and PDP for his 2019 ambition, i foresee a situation where he will want to run on PDP platform and will face challenge from a SS/SE force that is ready to dump him for one of their own if they(SE/SS) able to overcome their little frictions. With the North's perceived bias against the Middle-Belt, i see them splitting sides and helping the SW(APC) strengthen and SE/SS(PDP) gain enough ground to be fully back by 2019. It is only a matter of time before the SE realize this and coming from a the back of full support the SE appeared to give a SS candidate, GEJ, they will be confident of reciprocal gesture from the SS and even beyond.
Atiku should realize that politics has a way of expunging neutrality. Nigerian Politics abhor neutrality and as the race hots up those who are naturally prone to voting one of their own, either along ethnic or religious line, will find themselves supporting a candidate. The northern vote isn't Atiku's to loose in anyway. The thieving class might look up to him for respite for from the Buhari admin but then there are corrupt candidates that can guaranty our majorly corrupt ruling class.

(1) (Reply)

Sponsored Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus - Saraki / NBC Arrest Radio Biafra Operators With Transmission Equipment / Ipob Identification Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.