Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady (1231 Views)

One Man, Many Wives. The Truth About Modern Day Polygamy in Nigeria / My Modern Day Definition Of Marriage / Am I Suffering From Misplaced Priorities? Help ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by eherbal(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ladies of nowadays would never seize to amuse me.
They hold the most expensive phones and because
they know the worth of those phones, If you check
the phones, they are well covered with a phone-
cover. Check the screen, it's well guarded with a
screen guard. Some go around with Samsung galaxy
Tabs and iPads all well guarded and protected! Check
even the keys, they are well protected with a keypad
protector.
But ironically, these ladies walk all over the streets
with their bodies well exposed. WHY?... It's either
the phones are worth more than your bodies or you
are yet to recognize your worth as a woman... So I
wish to know; which one is more valuable, The
phones, ipads, tabs or your body?
Your naked body can only attract irresponsible guys
who will use your body to satisfy their sexual needs
(hit and run) But it will not attract a husband or real
man out there, Take it or leave it, that's the bitter
truth so re- evaluate and set your priority righ

Culled From Facebook

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by Tallesty1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Trouble dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by eherbal(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Trouble dey sleep.
It's Like The Plague Bro undecided
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by edwife(f): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Trouble dey sleep.

Yanga wake am.... grin
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by lilmax(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fp please cheesy
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by GreenJ(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
To them the phones have more value than them.

That is just it

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by thorpido(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Many of them got the expensive phones by exposing their bodies.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by corisande: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Yanga wake am.... grin
Na wetin e dey find? Na wahala e dey find Na Wahala e go geti oooo
*dances away*
grin
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by mutter(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Men are to blame for that!
They are not trying to sell their samsung that is why the keep it covered.
When you want to sell something have to put it on show.
So that is what they are doing.
And I do not necessarily mean just prostitutes or women that sleep with men for money. The whole world is a market.
The same applies on the job market and in society.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by eherbal(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
mutter:
Men are to blame for that!
They are not trying to sell their samsung that is why the keep it covered.
When you want to sell something have to put it on show.
So that is what they are doing.
And I do not necessarily mean just prostitutes or women that sleep with men for money. The whole world is a market.
The same applies on the job market and in society.
Invitation to treat. So, Dear, What Do You Have For Sale?cool
His Royalty, Royalroy, Pls Do The Needful .Thankswink
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by funlord(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2015
grin

Op! It seems you are in love with "village _bitches or local content"? Please kindly dispense with this your flawed reasoning before you end up married to a creature like "patience jonathan"!
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Drinking panadol on someone else's headache? Really?
Not like male gender are anywhere better.
Why not concentrate on male folks that sag and live women to their things.

2 Likes

Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by teasel: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op, just shut up and mind your business.
They'll dress however the hell they want and there's abosolutely nothing you and other fish brains can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by eherbal(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Op! It seems you are in love with "village _bitches or local content"? Please kindly dispense with this your flawed reasoning before you end up married to a creature like "patience jonathan"!
better a local content than One that will shorten your livespan wink.By the way bro, the wife is a civil engineer, and I promise you, she's the type mummy will approve without giving it a second tot. She's a rare find. Im Glad I found her. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by funlord(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
eherbal:
better a local content than One that will shorten your livespan wink.By the way bro, the wife is a civil engineer, and I promise you, she's the type mummy will approve without giving it a second tot. She's a rare find. Im Glad I found her. smiley

Thank the lord and carry on!
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by eherbal(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
teasel:
Op, just shut up and mind your business.
They'll dress however the hell they want to and there's abosolutely nothing you and other fish brains can do about it.
Your outburst has shown the kind of girl you are and the type of upbringing you received at home. I hope in your eventual lonely high, you won't be biting your fingers, regretting not adhering to the words of elders. At The end of The Day, it's you, your misery ,and a lice ridden cat ,that companions you. Because it's The way your type ends Up eventually. Pity. cool
Re: Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady by eherbal(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
funlord:

Thank the lord and carry on!
Bless you sir. Have a nice weekend grin

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Will You Want You Children To Leave Your House Andlive On Their Own? / Please, Congratulate The Newest Couple From The Same Department And Level / Is It Normal For One Not To Feel Anything For The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.