Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. (1769 Views)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / Fayose Becomes Biafra’s ‘first’ Governor / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
for the first time in history ogbeni aregbe is the first governor to create 40,000 jobs for the youth for for years all this workers were paid. glory be to God for the strength giving to our amiable governor Aregbe. personally i love aregbe . during the process aregbe sponsored d medical students of osun state university to ukraine to further their medicine. most of them are back most of them are working. aregbe sponsored some qualified graduate in agriculture to germany for further training in agriculture then 3 years ago pls let us talk good things about ogbeni ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. people know alot of things in ogbeni government . we love him d grace of God will be abundant to him and his family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
for the first time in history ogbeni aregbe is the first governor to create 40,000 jobs for the youth for for years all this workers were paid. glory be to God for the strength giving to our amiable governor Aregbe. personally i love aregbe . during the process aregbe sponsored d medical students of osun state university to ukraine to further their medicine. most of them are back most of them are working. aregbe sponsored some qualified graduate in agriculture to germany for further training in agriculture then 3 years ago pls let us talk good things about ogbeni ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. people know alot of things in ogbeni government . we love him d grace of God will be abundant to him and his family.
the kids love him.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by raayah(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why create jobs for people if you cannot pay them salaries?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't want to laugh grin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
raayah:
Why create jobs for people if you cannot pay them salaries?
abegi jor it was dwindling in fg allocation that result to unpaid salaries oooo.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
The Osun State government led by the embattled governor, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola has begun the part payment of salary arrears it owes his workers.

Having being paid since February, the Local Government Workers in Osun State have started to collect their March and April 2015 salaries.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Masculity(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good news
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Minet16(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
h
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by tayebest(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Superb
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by walexybab(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
For those who are saying is it only aregbesola that is owing, pls don't even compare aregbe with any governor because his own case worst pass any governor. in case u don't know governor's office electricity supplies in abere and water corporation in ede have been cut off, all d monies contributed by d workers for contributory pensions have been spent by d governor and d one dat d government suppose to contribute is not remitted into d account and d worst part of it is our governor has spent all d corporative money deducted from d workers salaries to be remitted into d corporative account and some dullards here are supporting dat useless governor.pls don't even compare aregbe with suswan because suswan case is not as worst as aregbesolas own.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by stanech: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guys give it up.. Ur Aregbe is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
walexybab:
For those who are saying is it only aregbesola that is owing, pls don't even compare aregbe with any governor because his own case worst pass any governor. in case u don't know governor's office electricity supplies in abere and water corporation in ede have been cut off, all d monies contributed by d workers for contributory pensions have been spent by d governor and d one dat d government suppose to contribute is not remitted into d account and d worst part of it is our governor has spent all d corporative money deducted from d workers salaries to be remitted into d corporative account and some dullards here are supporting dat useless governor.pls don't even compare aregbe with suswan because suswan case is not as worst as aregbesolas own.
na only God will forgive u for ur lies ok for once speak the truth aregbe we know do well . what he want in osun state is big. aregbe touch all the sector in osun state .talk of 24/ hrs electricity supply in the state of osun it is superb so forget about it ooo ok. hmmm
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
stanech:
Guys give it up.. Ur Aregbe is a failure.
abegi jare aregbe succeed upon d frustration he melt why in government he succeed for u to know he succeed in rebuilding osun state it's not easy to rule d state of osun for 4 and half years now hmmm. talk truth always. he got series of award why he was in government.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by pedel: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare aregbe succeed upon d frustration he melt why in government he succeed for u to know he succeed in rebuilding osun state it's not easy to rule d state of osun for 4 and half years now hmmm. talk truth always. he got series of award why he was in government.
I really don't like to quote people like you but I can't get myself to ignore you.
Are you are civil servant? Are you based in Osun state? What exactly is your main source of income? When you answer I will know how to address you. Obviously, you sound like someone who needs help. Even Aregbesola can't be happy the way you are defending him.
For your information I am pro APC but I am against Aregbesola's wasteful and prodigal government.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi jor it was dwindling in fg allocation that result to unpaid salaries oooo.

Stop insulting our intelligence. Aregbesola disagrees

Aregbesola: I Don’t Need Federal Allocation to Pay Workers
28 Nov 2011. Font Size: a / A

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State

By Yinka Kolawole

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State has said his administration does not wait for the payment of federal allocation before it pays its workforce.

Aregbesola, who was speaking at a dinner he had with bankers and financiers as part of the activities marking his first year anniversary, reiterated that any state in the country that is waiting for the federal allocation to pay its workforce is doomed.

The governor, also suggested that all the states in the federation, should try as much as possible to look for another ways of running its government rather than rely solely on federal allocation.

He further stated that the state has paid the November salary of its workforce without the payment of the October federal allocation by the Federal Government to any state in the federation, adding that all the states of the federation rejected the October allocation because of illegal deductions made by President Goodluck Jonathan through the creation of Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF).

Aregbesola urged the banks to support the developmental plan of the state government financially, assuring them of his administration readiness to provide maximum security for lives and property in the state, stressing that the state had recorded the lowest crime rate in Nigeria.

Explaining to the gathering that, the politicians particularly the chief executive of every state made a campaign promises during electioneering campaign to fix every sector of the state but to deliver would the problem after assumption of office due to financial problem.

He lamented the state of the finance of the state by his predecessor in office, who he alleged left a debt of about N18.3 billion for frivolous six stadia across the state.

He stated that within a year in office, his government has changed the financial fortune of the state from N300million to N600million Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) and payment of the debt loan through the access of N25million bond from the bank with the monthly servicing of less than N100million, instead of N800million used to service the former loan.

He promised the people of the state to use federal allocation accrue to the state for developmental projects while sourcing for another way to run his day to day administration, instead of using the allocation to pay the workers wages, allowances, and salaries.

His words: “Less than a year in office, I have been able to save N35billion and increase the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) without putting unnecessary tax burden on our poor people but we achieve this through the blockage of leakages in our revenue generation, your (banks) cooperation will be the survival for our economic and ethical revolution as well as our governmental programmes.”

In his address, the State Commissioner for Finance, Economic planning and Budgeting, Dr. Wale Bolorunduro, had explained that the present administration in the state has set the machinery in motion to enhance the economic base of the state, adding that the state government is targeting N1million monthly for its revenue generation internally in the 2012 fiscal year.

He reiterated that the state needs meaningful financial mechanism to recreate economic activities of the state, saying Aregbesola had passionate tendency for development of the state through the creation of wealth and jobs for its teeming population.

Bolorunduro regretted the recent armed robbery attacked on the banks across the state, noting that the state has collaborated with other security operatives to forestall any future attack and the state governor had also ordered for the supply of five APC machines to the state.

While speaking at the event, the representative of the Group Managing Director, Skye Bank, Mr. Ayo Abina, observed that there is no way the government could do its programmes successfully with the state of financial status of the states in the federation without partnering with the banks to facilitate some projects.

Abina called for the understanding and legal frame work between the government and the collaborating bank, saying the era of business as usual had gone in the banking sector in Nigeria

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/aregbesola-i-don-t-need-federal-allocation-to-pay-workers/103799/

2 Likes

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Aregbesola: I Don’t Need Federal Allocation to Pay Workers
28 Nov 2011. Font Size: a / A

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State

By Yinka Kolawole

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State has said his administration does not wait for the payment of federal allocation before it pays its workforce.

Aregbola, who was speaking at a dinner he had with bankers and financiers as part of the activities marking his first year anniversary, reiterated that any state in the country that is waiting for the federal allocation to pay its workforce is doomed.

The governor, also suggested that all the states in the federation, should try as much as possible to look for another ways of running its government rather than rely solely on federal allocation.

He further stated that the state has paid the November salary of its workforce without the payment of the October federal allocation by the Federal Government to any state in the federation, adding that all the states of the federation rejected the October allocation because of illegal deductions made by President Goodluck Jonathan through the creation of Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF).

Aregbesola urged the banks to support the developmental plan of the state government financially, assuring them of his administration readiness to provide maximum security for lives and property in the state, stressing that the state had recorded the lowest crime rate in Nigeria.

Explaining to the gathering that, the politicians particularly the chief executive of every state made a campaign promises during electioneering campaign to fix every sector of the state but to deliver would the problem after assumption of office due to financial problem.

He lamented the state of the finance of the state by his predecessor in office, who he alleged left a debt of about N18.3 billion for frivolous six stadia across the state.

He stated that within a year in office, his government has changed the financial fortune of the state from N300million to N600million Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) and payment of the debt loan through the access of N25million bond from the bank with the monthly servicing of less than N100million, instead of N800million used to service the former loan.

He promised the people of the state to use federal allocation accrue to the state for developmental projects while sourcing for another way to run his day to day administration, instead of using the allocation to pay the workers wages, allowances, and salaries.

His words: “Less than a year in office, I have been able to save N35billion and increase the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) without putting unnecessary tax burden on our poor people but we achieve this through the blockage of leakages in our revenue generation, your (banks) cooperation will be the survival for our economic and ethical revolution as well as our governmental programmes.”

In his address, the State Commissioner for Finance, Economic planning and Budgeting, Dr. Wale Bolorunduro, had explained that the present administration in the state has set the machinery in motion to enhance the economic base of the state, adding that the state government is targeting N1million monthly for its revenue generation internally in the 2012 fiscal year.

He reiterated that the state needs meaningful financial mechanism to recreate economic activities of the state, saying Aregbesola had passionate tendency for development of the state through the creation of wealth and jobs for its teeming population.

Bolorunduro regretted the recent armed robbery attacked on the banks across the state, noting that the state has collaborated with other security operatives to forestall any future attack and the state governor had also ordered for the supply of five APC machines to the state.

While speaking at the event, the representative of the Group Managing Director, Skye Bank, Mr. Ayo Abina, observed that there is no way the government could do its programmes successfully with the state of financial status of the states in the federation without partnering with the banks to facilitate some projects.

Abina called for the understanding and legal frame work between the government and the collaborating bank, saying the era of business as usual had gone in the banking sector in Nigeria

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/aregbesola-i-don-t-need-federal-allocation-to-pay-workers/103799/
pls and pls u av to understand that things are subject to change hmmmmm. pls learn fast i want to ask u one question pls do u know tomorrow niiii. pls answer me ooooooooooooooooo no one knows tomorrow ooo. it is when the allocation is going on well that ought to go well that brought about is statement from aregbe then the oil sector have not fall things are going on fine ok .pls know this fact am not sentiment here i appreciate is work not rubishing it ooo ok. do av a nice day. infact u can see d news date is 2011 after he spent one year in his office in d first term hmmmm. i appreciate ogbeni not u that u don't talk good things and doesn't pronounce good things hmmm.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls and pls u av to understand that things are subject to change hmmmmm. pls learn fast i want to ask u one question pls do u know tomorrow niiii. pls answer me ooooooooooooooooo no one knows tomorrow ooo. it is when the allocation is going on well that ought to go well that brought about is statement from aregbe then the oil sector have not fall things are going on fine ok .pls know this fact am not sentiment here i appreciate is work not rubishing it ooo ok. do av a nice day

Johnnyessence:

See the exact comment I want you to note.

What actually happened after laying a good foundation and making the State independent?

Aregbesola, who was speaking at a dinner he had with bankers and financiers as part of the activities marking his first year anniversary, reiterated that any state in the country that is waiting for the federal allocation to pay its workforce is doomed.

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Karlman: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Damage control
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:

please are u talking about the osun state governor, the one owning almost 10 months salary

1 Like

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by stanech: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:

Oga let me ask you one question if he didn't fail why d continous protest in Osun. Why d impeachment treats. Truth be told the guy failed. All those his useless propaganda projects like o meal, o shit, O piss has come back to bite him in the ass
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
stanech:

Oga let me ask you one question if he didn't fail why d continous protest in Osun. Why d impeachment treats. Truth be told the guy failed. All those his useless propaganda projects like o meal, o shit, O piss has come back to bite him in the ass
in democratic setting there ought to be protest if things are not meant to be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. when their salaries are not been paid they ought to protest now hmmm pls and speak d truth always hmm . during Gej their are series of protest in his government then hmmmmmmmmmm. even student protest in his government .so pls protest should be allowed.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
stanech:

abegi jare o'meal is an initiative been brought by ogbeni aregbe .with this u.k buy d idea and feed their kids every day .ogbeni even get an award for providing d meal to the kids.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by walexybab(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
na only God will forgive u for ur lies ok for once speak the truth aregbe we know do well . what he want in osun state is big. aregbe touch all the sector in osun state .talk of 24/ hrs electricity supply in the state of osun it is superb so forget about it ooo ok. hmmm
.Will u keep shut for once, who is telling lies between u and I in case u don't know I reside in osogbo,kobonigbogboe and my house is at d back of ATMA LIMITED . GOD will punish u if u quote me again
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by ApcSucks: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:

Stories my mother told me abegyy

1 Like

Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
walexybab:
.Will u keep shut for once, who is telling lies between u and I in case u don't know I reside in osogbo,kobonigbogboe and my house is at d back of ATMA LIMITED . GOD will punish u if u quote me again
ok i see u are living along new ikirun road axis hmmmmmmmmm. that's outskirt of osoogbo hmmmm. try and contact d phcn hmmmmm they will do it hmmm
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by stanech: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare o'meal is an initiative been brought by ogbeni aregbe .with this u.k buy d idea and feed their kids every day .ogbeni even get an award for providing d meal to the kids.

Uk buy the idea and feed their kids. Uk bought the idea and they are feeding their kids but the lanky aregbe who sold d idea is flat broke.

Why are u tryins so hard to defend this man. This is d major problem we have in this country. We can't keep defending a man who cannot pay his workers and yet he is commissioning a talking drum. A man who can't pay his workers and yet he is collecting his pay as governor.

Oga just rest the man failed. Forget about awards we aLl know how these awards are gotten.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
stanech:

Uk buy the idea and feed their kids. Uk bought the idea and they are feeding their kids but the lanky aregbe who sold d idea is flat broke.

Why are u tryins so hard to defend this man. This is d major problem we have in this country. We can't keep defending a man who cannot pay his workers and yet he is commissioning a talking drum. A man who can't pay his workers and yet he is collecting his pay as governor.

Oga just rest the man failed. Forget about awards we aLl know how these awards are gotten.
hmmmmm pls can u compare u.k with osun state niii hmmmm. obviously no hmmmm. aregbe av tried to feed d kids. upon d huge fg allocation to akwa ibom state the state still record debt and unemployment rate in the state hmm.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
And a very poor manager of Osun resources? Dead on Arrival
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
barcanista:
And a very poor manager of Osun resources? Dead on Arrival
so u are around online hmmmmm . ogbeni our governor we love him.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by stanech: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
hmmmmm pls can u compare u.k with osun state niii hmmmm. obviously no hmmmm. aregbe av tried to feed d kids. upon d huge fg allocation to akwa ibom state the state still record debt and unemployment rate in the state hmm.

Compare osun and UK aregbe should hv thought of that b4 embarking on White elephant projects

Osun is a failed state so don't mention akwaibom in the same statement with Osun

Aregbe failed Osun state stop defending d rascal.
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by walexybab(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
ok i see u are living along new ikirun road axis hmmmmmmmmm. that's outskirt of osoogbo hmmmm. try and contact d phcn hmmmmm they will do it hmmm
.In case u don't know I av been living in osogbo for d past 29 years, I know virtually everything about osogbo and wot is a happening in ABERE governor office. Osun used to enjoy constant supply of electricity b4 aregbe came in 2010
Re: Aregbe The First Governor that Create 40,000 Jobs For Four Years. by samueld0(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please you guyz should just ignore this boy. He's high on orijin, can't you notice from the way he's typing his words.

Paid propagandalist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Emir of Kano blames North over failure to invest in education / Top 3 Crooks Under The GEJ Administration You Want To See In Jail / Nigeria Will Assist Benin Republic In Conducting Credible Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.