Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries (50003 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Aregbesola Begins Dredging Of Rasco River In Osogbo (pics) / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun has begun the part payment of salary arrears the state owes it workers.

According to reports, the Local Government Workers in the South West State on Friday, June 26, 2015, started to receive their March and April 2015 salaries.

Workers in others categories in the state would get their payment early next week starting from Monday June 29, 2015.

However labour unions in the state have rejected the option by the government to pay them two to three months and return to their duties posts, insisting that they would collect nothing less than five months salaries before they would call off the on-going strike in the state.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/ogbeni-aregbesola-begins-payment-of-osun-workers-salaries/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please pay them fast oh!.. They have families to feed...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by soulhighman(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adupe o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by osaslord500(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
I used to work for osun state, I hope I receive mine

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by mayorbaron(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Ichiebullion(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Hammefeez: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aregbesola Baba Kabiru...kiniun iberu....ijaya, oko Omisore......serubawon fun gbogbo Pdp.

Aregbesola Na baba

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by bunmioguns(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
cool
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by seunmsg(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good news if true. It will be a big relief to all well meaning Nigerians who cared about other people's well being.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
seunmsg:
Good news if true. It will be a big relief to all well meaning Nigerians who cared about other people's well being.
it is true ask other workers that is working in osun state ooooo. we must learn to endeavour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by sayyid(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good @least dis will help d workers 2 feed dia families
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Tallesty1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one

I see peace being restored in some homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by saxwizard(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
ogbeni aregbesola.
weldone

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by samueld0(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
This Op can lie. Which payment am in Abere now today as at saturday no news of any payment from any civil servant.

Infact a big protest has been scheduled to hapen on tuesday

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by UnknownT: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its a pity that most of the workers will use the TWO MONTHS salary arrears paid them to pay off debts that they have accumulated NINE MONTHS ago and will return to square one after paying off debts

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by dridowu: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Marcus2(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Its a pity that most of the workers will use the TWO MONTHS salary arrears paid them to pay off debts that they have accumulated NINE MONTHS ago and will return to square one after paying off debts
Exactly!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by samueld0(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it is true ask other workers that is working in osun state ooooo. we must learn to endeavour.

Shot up! Are u a worker in osun state? I'm a worker at the finance depertment at Abere no money paid yet as at friday.

I need other osun workers on this forum to shut this man up. He only copy and paste the news from a fake online punch not even the real punch news site and still backing up the unconfermed report with lies

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Islamicpope(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is what jona cluelessness caused d good people of osun state. Haters go and die, aregbe will finish d payment in no tyme.

Allocation has improved under BABA. No room for impunity

20 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Islamicpope:
This is what jona cluelessness caused d good people of osun state. Haters go and die, aregbe will finish d payment in no tyme.

Allocation has improved under BABA. No room for impunity
no room for impunity in as much he stands by the truth and honesty forget he will succeed in his assignment.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
samueld0:

Shot up! Are u a worker in osun state? I'm a worker at the finance depertment at Abere no money paid yet as at friday.

I need other osun workers on this forum to shut this man up. He only copy and paste the news from punch and still backing up the unconfermed report with lies
it is only d local government workers salary that was paid first ok.excuse me here read punch very well it is only local goverment workers that received their alert yesterday ok.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by doctokwus: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
So where did the money to pay off a whooping 3-4 months salary areas now grow wings from because far as I know I haven't heard of osun state govt procuring a loan?
This just goes to show many of these govs are just pure thieves who only concern themselves with funding their frivolous lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by AWONEYAN(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by modhream: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
samueld0:

I need other osun workers on this forum to shut this man up. He only copy and paste the news from punch and still backing up the unconfermed report with lies
That's not even punch newspaper,but newspunch,a fake online newsite used for propaganda n to deceive the gullible

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Feranmicharles(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mtcheew,and those people he's about paying the salaries for wouldn't be the ones to spend itangry

Cos most of workers would have be in different and various debtsangry

Aregbe you no try @allangryangry

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Helkayklassic(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank God for Osun state civil servants.

Baba Kamo at last
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Anikulhapo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
If Not For Anything, I Will Thank Aregbe For Fulfilling Part Of His Promise To Start Paying Before June 30.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by myklangelo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow...if that is true, then it is well needed goodnews for the workers.

Although he should do fast to pay as much as they were owed even more than in compensation. Most od those workers don borrow pass 3 months salary.

Nothing is more frustrating than when someone owes you somtn like 20k and starts paying off with, 5h and 1k, u will end up not using the money for any useful thing.

Aregbe daalukwa! The power of impeachments can produce money.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by jazzydee: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
What will 2 months out of 8 months salary do for the workers? is that enough to offset their debt? Aregbesola should clear all outstanding debt owed to civil servant before he can get them to return to work.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by kocvalour(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Osun peeps wassup?
Is ur right to get ur salaries so don't rejoice cos of this shiiit

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.