Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tomorrow's Interview Update - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tomorrow's Interview Update (1968 Views)

#Finals is on Front-page now#lanicky Is Her Moniker . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Aminat508(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rocktation:
For crying out loud, guys, no other section can better achieve the purpose of getting to know anyone than this section. This section sure as hell, needs traffic too, so what is the problem?

I hate to say this , but it's at times like this that I respect the discretion of ishilove.

When ogugua and dxplorer hosted interview sessions, were they not hosted on romance section?

All this issh about generating traffic on this section is becoming annoying. If you want to generate traffic on dating and meet up zone section, you should be creative and figure something out , afterall that's part of your job as a moderator , instead of destroying someone's idea to achieve your "aim".

There has been complaints on how to make romance section fun and lively, finally someone comes up with a brilliant idea and you just want to help in killing it?
Whether you like it or not, moving the thread to this section would diminish the number of viewers and it would gradually lead to the demise of this creative and interesting innovation.

He just asked you to leave the topic on romance section for a few minutes and later you move it back here. I don't see anything wrong with that.
What's the point of getting to meet someone when there is no awareness of when you are to meet that person?

How does moving the thread here even help in generating traffic on this section? Please humor me.....

If I am to follow your logic, then the mr and miss nairaland thread shouldn't be on romance section.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
For your information

CC: Mirexxx, Agarawu23, Orijin101, Ireneony, thugnificent, mizmycoli, dharay99, stephenqueen, kingtom, mznelly, dechandel, draify, eroticangelina, juliaann, enegod, ipledge, kinglekan, Mrcock, 2dice, thesonofmark, twaci, tohpahz, subbied, marieolae, ivyy, chibwike, rapmoney, tomphresh, djeezy, misssclassy, victoriabee, kachisbarbie, danceville, dechandel, trishap, adeh39, mrmastermind, aminat508, butchcassidy, flawless, cowleg, vjsmiles, egusisoup, daveP, slimzjoe, Nneka123, mziceberry, ladyboss, pinkiberry, stephenqueen, Agapecharis, omotayo123, tashaamania, chiam55, cherryice, charlene.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rocktation:
For crying out loud, guys, no other section can better achieve the purpose of getting to know anyone than this section. This section sure as hell, needs traffic too, so what is the problem?

You need to understand that the idea was suggested on romance section, not here.

However, I am requesting for the thread to be moved to romance for a while and moved back here.

I don't see any big deal with this little request.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

I hate to say this but it's at times like this that I respect the discretion of ishilove.

When ogugua and dxplorer hosted interview sessions, were they not hosted on romance section?

All this issh about generating traffic on this section is becoming annoying. If you want to generate traffic on dating and meet up zone section, you should be creative and figure something out , afterall that's part of the job as a moderator.

There has been complaints of how to make romance section fun and lively, finally someone comes up with a brilliant idea and you just want to help in killing it?
Whether you like it or not, moving the thread to this section would diminish the number of viewers and it would gradually lead to the demise of this creative and interesting innovation.

He just asked you to leave the topic on romance section for a few minutes and later you move it back here. I don't see anything wrong with that.
What's the point of getting to meet someone when there is no awareness of when you are to meet that person?

How does moving the thread here help in generating traffic on this section? Please humor me.....

Well said...
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mmmmn........ Aminat508..... Be ready for my questions tomorrow ooowink
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by 2dice(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wristwatch U are sighted
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Kazrem(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aminat508:
emaabinu motigbagbe ni. Brb mofe losi enu
molero pe bobo yen koma toast yin? Nitori emi nko letter temi lowo oooo
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Kazrem(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Make I book space. Obinoscopy and Aminat interest me.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy!!!!!!!!!!! Make i go find my jotter. . . I go bombard her with kweshions tomorrow grin
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aminat508:
cool ok sir
No Result yet
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
wristwatch:
For your information

CC: Mirexxx, Agarawu23, Orijin101, Ireneony, thugnificent, mizmycoli, dharay99, stephenqueen, kingtom, mznelly, dechandel, draify, eroticangelina, juliaann, enegod, ipledge, kinglekan, Mrcock, 2dice, thesonofmark, twaci, tohpahz, subbied, marieolae, ivyy, chibwike, rapmoney, tomphresh, djeezy, misssclassy, victoriabee, kachisbarbie, danceville, dechandel, trishap, adeh39, mrmastermind, aminat508, butchcassidy, flawless, cowleg, vjsmiles, egusisoup, daveP, slimzjoe, Nneka123, mziceberry, ladyboss, pinkiberry, stephenqueen, Agapecharis, omotayo123, tashaamania, chiam55, cherryice, charlene.
OK na.. not missing out. my friend Aminat508 sure pass..grin

cc. omotayor123
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by AreaFada2: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Omotayor123(f): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
wristwatch:
For your information

OK dear.. it's omotayor123
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
cool
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Kazrem(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wait tosyne2much when will you interview me abi I no deserve am ni?
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Kazrem(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
6pm tomorrow. I hope I go done dey house. Aminat508 ready for my jamb questions.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Aminat508(f): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kazrem:
6pm tomorrow. I hope I go done dey house. Aminat508 ready for my jamb questions.
which interview again? I have done it since nah. Check d date of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by Kazrem(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
which interview again? I have done it since nah. Check d date of this thread
Toor. I thought as much too. But thought they want to do another.
Re: Tomorrow's Interview Update by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kazrem:
Wait tosyne2much when will you interview me abi I no deserve am ni?
You really deserve am baba

The interview was temporarily suspended

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fucckmate? / 190 One On One With Hotie Tima / I Need A Handsome Young Man For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.