Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Your Opinion On Danfo Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Opinion On Danfo Business (1357 Views)

This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On Danfo Business by benosky(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello guys. Pls i need your advice. Am planing to get a danfo and give it to a driver. How much will it cost me to get a good one that wont give me problem, and how lucrative nd safe is it. I heard that daily delivery is 8k, how tru is this? Mature advice pls.
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by chaikie(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm.... You won't find it funny o. Unless you are going to be driving it yourself, don't even give it a second thought! Those drivers go dey chop your money while you go dey chop stories. grin grin If you must go ahead, I will advise you to give it out on hire purchase. It's a bit safer that way but not without it's issues too.
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by Lexusgs430: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
How strong and healthy is your heart? Not unless it's strong enough for stories and disappointment. Think twice!!!!
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by colossus2: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
If it's danfo business which you won't run personally, PLEASE put the money into another business.
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by teeboy03(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Unless u will drive d danfo yourself. .please stay away from the biz.Those drivers can cook up lies that will scare eventhe devil himself.
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by Whizpeter(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Oga make i no lie you, that business ain't the right one for your investment.. Trust me, I'm talking from a bitter experience but mine was in the Keke Napep sector..
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by donbabade: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
The posters above me are right as per the human elements involved in the biz.
I would love to partner with u though.
I ll deliver 5k daily for 6 working days for volkswagen lt35 / 28 bus.
I can vouch for myself as a driver.
Thanks
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by stephenponti(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Guy don't even try it, unless you drive it yourself and convert yourself to agboro. Otherwise you will get lots of pathetic stories that will make you lean in 3 months. From experience.
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
chaikie:
Hmmm.... You won't find it funny o. Unless you are going to be driving it yourself, don't even give it a second thought! Those drivers go dey chop your money while you go dey chop stories. grin grin If you must go ahead, I will advise you to give it out on hire purchase. It's a bit safer that way but not without it's issues too.
invitation to high blood pressure, hope you are prepared. Had a bitter experience with my dad's 504 Peugeot. Drivers will give you sleepless night.
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by fm7070: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
@OP
Why most people are having problem with danfo business is that they want to be collecting daily deliver money forever
Give the bus out on hire purchase, the driver will hastily look for your money and hoping that the bus will be his own
Within 6-8months, you would have realised your investment. In this case, you will not be responsible for any maintenance.
If you want to give it out on hire purchase bases, pls contact me: femi799@yahoo.com
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by eherbal(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
benosky:
Hello guys. Pls i need your advice. Am planing to get a danfo and give it to a driver. How much will it cost me to get a good one that wont give me problem, and how lucrative nd safe is it. I heard that daily delivery is 8k, how tru is this? Mature advice pls.
As A transporter myself ,the Best advice I can offer you is to drive the bus yourself. It's a very lucrative business if you handle the wheels yourself.It doesn't have to be a full time thing. If you're a working class person, you can programme yourself on how to run the business. Especially on weekends when traffic is light and business brisk. Be ready to be confronted by touts, police, lastma officials etc. In the Long run, it's not as difficult as you think. No shame in being a transporter.
I've was advised by a driver not to engage their services, as they're are all the same. Imagine that coming from the mouth of a driver. There was this other time I overheard a driver conditioning a would be driver on the cunnings and guile of the trade. So bro, whatever you do, if you want to live long, don't give out your vehicle, even for hire pyrchase.it will be just like you're buying the vehicle for them. Thanks. I drive a lt28 haulage van.
Re: Your Opinion On Danfo Business by fatiaanu(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
NO go there......................
Just drop that idea, if u wouldn't drive it urself

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Autonomous Vehicles / Brand New Car Battery For Sale / This Air Filter Has Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.