Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

#ArrogantlyNaija - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ArrogantlyNaija (1871 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by docsholz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nah by force? I'm tired of 9ja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by Sweetlemon(f): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
anulaxad:

What makes us one is our extensive history that spans over 100 years and you being an IGBO your history spans even longer when it comes to the southwest.You speak out of anger and Ignorance.

I can argue with you unnecessarily but trust me when I say that at 2019 when President General Muhamadu Buhari has finished his first term of presidency and the man has fixed what your brother Jonathan left behind you will definitely not want to leave this great country.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Honestly speaking if biafra ever comes I don't want cross river and akwa ibom to be a part of it I grew up in calabar and I know what am saying and sweetlemon no one is forcing you guys, you can stay in nigeria. Biafra is a thing of choice we are only taking our igbo kin down south the rest of you can stay in one Nigeria. Rubbish.
Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by Sweetlemon(f): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Honestly speaking if biafra ever comes I don't want cross river and akwa ibom to be a part of it I grew up in calabar and I know what am saying and sweetlemon no one is forcing you guys, you can stay in nigeria. Biafra is a thing of choice we are only taking our igbo kin down south the rest of you can stay in one Nigeria. Rubbish.

Have you been going round threads on NL? Have you listen to radio biafra messages?

I sha just wish most Igbos reason like you. I know for sure there are. I just hope and pray that the nice intelligent Igbos I know offline do not later hide behind the internet to spew the bile I've been seeing around these days.... sad
Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
anulaxad:

What makes us one is our extensive history that spans over 100 years and you being an IGBO your history spans even longer when it comes to the southwest.You speak out of anger and Ignorance.

I can argue with you unnecessarily but trust me when I say that at 2019 when President General Muhamadu Buhari has finished his first term of presidency and the man has fixed what your brother Jonathan left behind you will definitely not want to leave this great country.

What useless extensive history? Who history help??

The sort that confines a region to be followers and others as leaders? Bro abeg go find something do. You're not talking to my father. It was then statements like this fools them. Not in this jet age mate.

We don't want to be part and parcel of your country and history. You already have a working relationship between the South West and the North. What do you want to do with Biafra whom obviously does not want you? Why forcing yourself to be one nation? Scared you can't succeed without them? Scared of us leaving you to your masters up North?

Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Have you been going round threads on NL? Have you listen to radio biafra messages?

I sha just wish most Igbos reason like you. I know for sure there are. I just hope and pray that the nice intelligent Igbos I know offline do not later hide behind the internet to spew the bile I've been seeing around these days.... sad
I listen to radio biafra every day. At first I hated it but after clearing my head and listening to it I began to see that nnamdi kanu speaks nothing but the truth. How come everyone is criticising him, how many people criticised oba akiolu isn't that hypocrisy. You can check the oba akiolu thread. And nnamdi kanu isn't forcing anyone to join biafra. He never has.

4 Likes

Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by Sweetlemon(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
tensazangetsu:
I listen to radio biafra every day. At first I hated it but after clearing my head and listening to it I began to see that nnamdi kanu speaks nothing but the truth. How come everyone is criticising him, how many people criticised oba akiolu isn't that hypocrisy. You can check the [b]oba akiolu [/b]thread. And nnamdi kanu isn't forcing anyone to join biafra. He never has.

Oba Akiolu?

The Oba messed up initially but has he started a radio station inciting hatred for other regions? Please these are two diff issues. The Oba although a tribalist spoke/goofed once. But radio biafra keeps airing all sorts of hate messages everyday, acquiring more and more followers, brewing terrorists.
Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by rudebouy: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2015
tensazangetsu:
I listen to radio biafra every day. At first I hated it but after clearing my head and listening to it I began to see that nnamdi kanu speaks nothing but the truth. How come everyone is criticising him, how many people criticised oba akiolu isn't that hypocrisy. You can check the oba akiolu thread. And nnamdi kanu isn't forcing anyone to join biafra. He never has.

why did he call akwa ibom biafraland? Did we say we are biafrans? Why force it on us when we neva asked for it?
Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by rudebouy: 12:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

hh
Nsu nam yak afo kpon mien afege naha?
Re: #ArrogantlyNaija by NDPVF(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

1. I'm from Akwa-Ibom
2. If they want to go why must they employ hate and incite violence?
3. Why drag the SS along with them?
[/s]Thunder will f!re you,for always coming here to ridicule our name.you are not from here.unam ikot.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Photo: Ghananian Police Security Sign Post / Buhari's Body Language isn't working anymore? / Kogi: We Warned That Audu Could Die – Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.