Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,942 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. (30328 Views)

Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos / Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Limiting myself to secondary education.

1. Radical Dressing: You wanna see swag? you come to any public school na there you go see where student no they tuck in their shirts. Talk of sagging and bragging na public school get am for naija. For my school then na palm we dey wear go school...stockings or whatever you call it is an abomination to our leggrin

2. Ruggedness : The day I shop three thunderous slap because one yeye guy make noise for our class na that day I trowey gentleness put on ruggedness. For public school you can't just be gentle.We scattered everything scatterable till I left as the Library Perfect Boy

3. Addiction To Pains: I no see a public school student who no dey shop at least two strokes of the cane in a week.Like when we dey secondary school8) we are all addicted to pains.Even to shop cane just they hungry us.If uno shop note someone go make noise and at the end of the day you end up bagging 12 strokes of the cane.

4. Sociable : Yes we guys are conversationalist... Because there is always room for mingle tingle dingle ringle. There is room to bully others in your class and sometimes you help your guys woo a girl.

5. Fun Filled: Since we are not condemned to speaking English there is a great room for fun.Like this corp member they brag say hm sabi English then na So one day I ask am may hm tell us the meaning of a sentence I framed up with yoruba origin.It goes thus: the thief was an expert in foganolism. The corp member was confused and the class laugh deliriously.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by INTROVERT(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
My friend grin

I never expected this page to make front page.

For 4 and 5 I think private schools are better.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Niwdog(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
You my friend
INTROVERT:
My friend grin
is
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Princecalm(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
times when a senior student becomes afraid of a Junior one just because of what he had experienced after school hours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
My friend grin
How much for this space na?

1 Like

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
walai introvert needs a job

@topic,

i also remember beating the sh!t out of wicked teachers,

I also remember my excapades with juliet and rukayat, Gosh, those girls almost made me forget my reason for being in secondary school, i remember one time when me and juliet were making out at the back of our schol bakery, and one of our school security men caught us , i never knew i could run that fast in my life, it was after i got to the hostel that i remembered that i had forgotten my trousers.. mhen, those days !

public school life is the best mhen! i remember bullying the 'aje butter', rich kids , me and all the other aje pako students,

i also remember cooking indomie with boiling ring, lol, and we also cooked rice with iron buckets ,

those days mhen

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Erukumakanaki: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Scaling of fence angry

Beating your Seniors after school hours grin

waiting after school hours to gather Lost pens grin

You can plan a "Coup de Teacher" and beat hell out of a wicked Teacher grin grin

I literally Took part in All i mentioned above embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by tobillionaire(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
No 3 so on point... Infact, my V.P will b telling us 'A GOOD STUDENT SHOULD NOT FEAR CAIN' gringringrin

12 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Princecalm:
times when a senior student becomes afraid of a Junior one just because he had experienced after school hours.
Haha that experience... make I yarn u one tori... it happened when I dey JSS 2.This Teacher na So So beat hm dey beat us. Na one day our mate catch am beat am tie am with him tie for one tree wey dey our school.From that day hm no dey hold cane talkless of beating someone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Princecalm(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Haha that experience... make I yarn u one tori... it happened when I dey JSS 2.This Teacher na So So beat hm dey beat us. Na one day our mate catch am beat am tie am with him tie for one tree wey dey our school.From that day hm no dey hold cane talkless of beating someone
na so e dey be those times .
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Generalkorex(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hahaha
na so

1 Like

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by steppin: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Limiting myself to secondary education.

1. Radical Dressing: You wanna see swag? you come to any public school na there you go see where student no they tuck in their shirts. Talk of sagging and bragging na public school get am for naija. For my school then na palm we dey wear go school...stockings or whatever you call it is an abomination to our leggrin

2. Ruggedness : The day I shop three thunderous slap because one yeye guy make noise for our class na that day I trowey gentleness put on ruggedness. For public school you can't just be gentle.We scattered everything scatterable till I left as the Library Perfect Boy

3. Addiction To Pains: I no see a public school student who no dey shop at least two strokes of the cane in a week.Like when we dey secondary school8) we are all addicted to pains.Even to shop cane just they hungry us.If uno shop note someone go make noise and at the end of the day you end up bagging 12 strokes of the cane.

4. Sociable : Yes we guys are conversationalist... Because there is always room for mingle tingle dingle ringle. There is room to bully others in your class and sometimes you help your guys woo a girl.

5. Fun Filled: Since we are not condemned to speaking English there is a great room for fun.Like this corp member they brag say hm sabi English then na So one day I ask am may hm tell us the meaning of a sentence I framed up with yoruba origin.It goes thus: the thief was an expert in foganolism. The corp member was confused and the class laugh deliriously.

Speak for yourself bro!
There was nothing like that in my school!
Luxfiat!

4 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Also betting for football and konami

7 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:
Speak for yourself bro! There was nothing like that in my school! Luxfiat!
It's a free world bro

2 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
That introvert of a girl is jobless

7 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by holuwamurewa(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dis introvert sha na u oo
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Launcher: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
You mean you guys wore "palms"?

1 Like

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by modskiller(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Pains and ruggedness though. Fractured my arm in school & learnt to defend myself cos I had a small stature back then.

1 Like

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by amokeme(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
My friend grin
you must have a flat on NL cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by DrSage(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Spot on @OP!
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Crazy inter-house sport
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by mesoade(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2015
#TeamPrivateSchool

3 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by olaglamour(f): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Scaling of fence angry

Beating your Seniors after school hours grin

waiting after school hours to gather Lost pens grin

You can plan a "Coup de Teacher" and beat hell out of a wicked Teacher grin grin

I literally Took part in All i mentioned above embarassed
Your moniker says it all.

6 Likes

Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by YerYer: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kings College Lagos is the best school in West Africa
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Miracle4Sure: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okiez
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by asscb(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
tongue
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by williams368(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Mubbyleey(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
I neva go public school... No such thing like a public school here in france. undecided
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Opiosko: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
g
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by UltimatePals: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
true
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by angelTI(f): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol.

I attended a girls' secondary school. Didn't really experience these
Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by Opiosko: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
d
For donkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking / Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination / Professor Grace Otinwa: I Kneel Down To Greet My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.