Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Weep For The So Called 'leaders Of Tomorrow' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For The So Called 'leaders Of Tomorrow' (614 Views)

Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Weep For The So Called 'leaders Of Tomorrow' by spicy244(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just relaxing today with my cup of wine, and the thought of leaders of tomorrow came to my mind. looking at everything hapening around, i weeped for this generation n those yet to come.could we blame the computer age?
Starting from corruption in schools, cheating,armed robbery,prostitution, killings, rape n so on.
How long wil dis continue?
If dis could start at early stage, wot guarantee they are the leaders of our great tomorow. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Was Alleged For Theft - See Proof / 20 Things You Should Know About The New INEC Boss Amina Zakari / Buhari Fires CSO Over Supremacy Battle With ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.