Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Which Culture Gave Rise To Anansi The Great Trickster ! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Culture Gave Rise To Anansi The Great Trickster ! (512 Views)

FACTS About The Great Wall Of Benin / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / CULTURE :which Culture In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Culture Gave Rise To Anansi The Great Trickster ! by jamaicanoshu(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Anansi stories dominated my early childhood . Anansi the great trickster spider who always tricked the other animals is more relevant in our adult lives today . As i grew into adulthood i have now realized that that there is competition and war in every thing we do. The cultures that do not prepare their people to fight will be slaughtered! The culture that teaches its people to win in strategic education, to win economically , to win militarily, to win in the family will be the culture that rules! DOES JESUSISM teach us to win at all these things ? No ! Then Jesusism is not preparing our people to win at life at least not this life! It would be better if our people was taught Anansism rather than Jesusism!

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Eradication Services / People As Place Markers In Ancient Mindsets And IT / Valentine Shouldn't Be Celebrated At All, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.