Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? (3149 Views)

Huawei Phone's Service Centre In Ikeja / My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. / Injoo Fire Plus: Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by kingnas(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello nairalanders.. Pls i need help.. My injoo one speaker is no longer working..pls does anyone know of any service centre in abuja where i can get it fixed? I will be really grateful.. 08179464648 is my numb.
Re: Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by Mayorwer: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ahahahahah. I am so sorry to laugh at first instance. I experienced the same thing my brother, my Injoo one refused to charge. I left the phone at home for almost two months. There is no where to repair unless you want to give it to wuse boys to try their luck and risk your phone. I called them in lagos they told me to bring the phone to lagos whereas I am in Abuja. Can you imagine that, I caused them, abused them I even wish thunder strike down their company because I was so disturbed. They only have their service center in lagos which is very bad. I have promised myself not to ever buy any injoo product again. In short, I gave my phone to those market boys although the guy did it but the back glass got broken. Take it to wuse market. Peace... ..
Re: Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by encryptjay(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kikiki.... Innjoo be giving guys nightmares grin
Re: Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by encryptjay(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mayorwer:
Ahahahahah. I am so sorry to laugh at first instance. I experienced the same thing my brother, my Injoo one refused to charge. I left the phone at home for almost two months. There is no where to repair unless you want to give it to wuse boys to try their luck and risk your phone. I called them in lagos they told me to bring the phone to lagos whereas I am in Abuja. Can you imagine that, I caused them, abused them I even wish thunder strike down their company because I was so disturbed. They only have their service center in lagos which is very bad. I have promised myself not to ever buy any injoo product again. In short, I gave my phone to those market boys although the guy did it but the back glass got broken. Take it to wuse market. Peace... ..

Come share your Experience

https://www.nairaland.com/2402576/innjoo-deceit
Re: Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by kingnas(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Honetly..dey tin tire me o..dat was d same tin dey told me..to bring my phone to lagos.. Anyway.. Hw much did they fix it for u in lagos bro?
Re: Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by Mayorwer: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
I didn't fix in lagos bro, I said I am in Abuja I took it to Street engineers in WUSE market. They fix it for 3000 but the back glass got broken

1 Like

Re: Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by kingnas(m): 1:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Eyaa.. Mine is the speaker.. Am really wishing it wont cost much and it wud be easy to fix..
Re: Any Injoo Service Centre In Abuja? by pleroma4luv(m): 2:57am On Apr 27, 2016
I stay in Abuja too, Thoes GSM village guys are also good and if u meet a (good) dealer there, he (might) ask u to do a swap to another injoo phone...but really this injoo guys 'd better do something about their products...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Whatsapp Wikipedia? / Glo Introduce Twin Bash: Load N200 Get 200MB + N400 Free / Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.