Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! (53510 Views)

Olive Oil As A Make Up Removal. / U Wanna Know How To Pamper Ur Skin With Palm Oil. Bitterleaf, Sandalwood? Join / Dark And Lovely Oil Moisturiser Ideal For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
HMMMMMMMM.................. wetin we ladies no go use in the name of looking good but then you can never go wrong with natural unrefined products.

I came across this lady today in an office,i cant even describe her skin but her colour is like kelly rowland but way smoother and glossy so u can imagine.
i could not take it any more as i was staring at her and i was scared she will assume am trying to come unto her as a lesbian so i damned the consequence and approached her.

To my utter shock and dismay ...........she proudly told me of how she had spent so much money on products like shiseido,clinique,estee lauder,elizabeth arden but still wasnt getting what she wanted until she finally listened to her mothers advise and went pure organic

she told me that she uses palm oil as skin moisturiser and dudu osun,then uses sugar scrub which she mixes herself ,of course i didnt beleive her and i told her so to her face as i know women but when her mum came in she openly asked her mum to tell me what they use and the mum confirmed it. MIND YOU,the lady is in every way from an affluent home as i confirmed yet she isnt too proud to use such yet our ladies must insist as they feel its class less to do such.By the way,her mum is light skinned like omotola and if you see her skin ehn?!!!!.........................hmmmmm,.....MAY GOD PUNISH DEVIL,IS ALL I CAN SAY.

AS SOON AS I REACHED HOME, I PLACED SEVERAL CALLS AND CONFIRMED THE WONDERS OF PALM OIL ON SKIN....

QUESTION: DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHETHER I CAN MIX IT IN A LOTION COZ IT DOES STAIN CLOTHES AND DOES HAVE QUITE A SMELL,ANY TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol.. It's true.
Especially for ladies/women with burnt faces(mostly caused by bleaching) They use it in the morning and leave for about 30mins before washing off.

I can testify to this too, there was a time i was curious as to what it does and why people rub it on their faces. So i tried it and i was astonished. It popped out all the tiny pimples on my face and i felt like i just got a new skin. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Enypie:
Lol.. It's true.
Especially for ladies/women with burnt faces(mostly caused by bleaching) They use it in the morning and leave for about 30mins before washing off.

I can testify to this too, there was a time i was curious as to what it does and why people rub it on their faces. So i tried it and i was astonished. It popped out all the tiny pimples on my face and i felt like i just got a new skin. smiley

wait, but if they washed it after 30 mins, how then can one inculcate it into beauty regime to be applied as moisturiser because as u see me so, i must use it ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
arabianights:

wait, but if they washed it after 30 mins, how then can one inculcate it into beauty regime to be applied as moisturiser because as u see me so, i must use it ooooooo!!!!!

Palm oil is harsh on the skin... It peels out the dead cells and rejuvenate the skin.
It'll start burning when it stays longer on your skin and you'll get a flushed face after washing it off.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by PoshTintz: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Join PoshTintz skincare training online classes today for a token fee.
Learn how to make skincare products with ease.
Contact us for more details.
55d1f4ad
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by calmie(f): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Arabianight, abeg get all the details n get back to us ... as to how you can use it effectively without staining your cloths.... heard about the efficacy of palm kernel oil though!
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
calmie:
Arabianight, abeg get all the details n get back to us ... as to how you can use it effectively without staining your cloths.... heard about the efficacy of palm kernel oil though!

according to the info i received, you are to use it sparingly or can decide to rub on your face in the night and wash in the morninThe act of leaving palm oil over night on the face is to restore your face back to its healthy state,from sun burn, irritations,bleaching etc.
iam told that you need to rub it in well to ensure that your skin has dissolved it all and to avoid it staining your sheets coz if u use more than needed, your clothes or bedsheets will get stained.So note that little goes a long way.

I intend using mine as normal body moisturiser sparingly of course and then lather my lotion on top.You are not to heat it ooooo that you either put in out in the sun to melt ,by your room window or somewhere that has sun rays.Heating it on fire or so reduces efficacy.

Palm oil is not harsh in any way on the skin ,trust me, i spent hours browsing on it

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Swegzfreak: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
arabianights:

according to the info i received, you are to use it sparingly or can decide to rub on your face in the night and wash in the morninThe act of leaving palm oil over night on the face is to restore your face back to its healthy state,from sun burn, irritations,bleaching etc.
iam told that you need to rub it in well to ensure that your skin has dissolved it all and to avoid it staining your sheets coz if u use more than needed, your clothes or bedsheets will get stained.So note that little goes a long way.

I intend using mine as normal body moisturiser sparingly of course and then lather my lotion on top.You are not to heat it ooooo that you either put in out in the sun to melt ,by your room window or somewhere that has sun rays.Heating it on fire or so reduces efficacy.

Palm oil is not harsh in any way on the skin ,trust me, i spent hours browsing on it
Sorry, but is it to be used everyday?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by mahogany28: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
I wuld b interested in knowin more about dis.used it once on my face n culdnt put my face on my pillow so it doesnt stain.

How does one use this effectively?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Swegzfreak:

Sorry, but is it to be used everyday?

yes.the same way u use body oil or moisturiser is the sam way u use palm oil daily
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
mahogany28:
I wuld b interested in knowin more about dis.used it once on my face n culdnt put my face on my pillow so it doesnt stain.

guess u use much. just tap your finger slightly . little goes a long way . i have been using it for past 3 days now and my rashes are almost goone, my skin i also getting soft.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Swegzfreak: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
arabianights:

yes.the same way u use body oil or moisturiser is the sam way u use palm oil daily
What if I stop using it?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by mahogany28: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
arabianights:

guess u use much. just tap your finger slightly . little goes a long way . i have been using it for past 3 days now and my rashes are almost goone, my skin i also getting soft.

Did u ask d lady how long she has been using d palmoil for,and if she mixes it wit any other thing? It may not necessarily cause glossy skin,maybe she and her mum hav good genes?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
mahogany28:

Did u ask d lady how long she has been using d palmoil for,and if she mixes it wit any other thing? It may not necessarily cause glossy skin,maybe she and her mum hav good genes?

of course i did and i also asked other people about it and they confirmed though most said they only use on face at night and wash next morning.

she says over 3 years and she uses only organic products now.

cream: shea butter and palm oil
soap: black soap
scrub: sugar mixed with honey, lemon,olive oil

she had problematic skin.

am listing exactly as she told me.

I also advie that you make your personal reasearch so as to confirm your fears or clear your doubts coz i also made calls ,spoke to people,and browsed on it.note that calabar people use it as part of their beauty treatment for fattening room.theres also one woman always on tv one joy dominic of joy skin clinic who swears on palm oil ,she uses it as one of her ingredients in her cream. i suggest you browse on her, get her phone number and call her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
mahogany28:

i used the oil as well as the thick stock. i believe is the thick stock that stains by personla comparism. so trying using the oil which i believe melts and stays on top of the stock. very little goes a long way.

will use it for a month and see the effect, if its worth the stress , i will continue till i die

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by mahogany28: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Does dis darken the skin in d long run? Also Im plannin on tryin dis out for a month.

I also found out its d stock dat actually moisturizes.d oil at d top doesnt moisturize as much.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by mahogany28: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
arabianights:
HMMMMMMMM.................. wetin we ladies no go use in the name of looking good but then you can never go wrong with natural unrefined products.

I came across this lady today in an office,i cant even describe her skin but her colour is like kelly rowland but way smoother and glossy so u can imagine.
i could not take it any more as i was staring at her and i was scared she will assume am trying to come unto her as a lesbian so i damned the consequence and approached her.

To my utter shock and dismay ...........she proudly told me of how she had spent so much money on products like shiseido,clinique,estee lauder,elizabeth arden but still wasnt getting what she wanted until she finally listened to her mothers advise and went pure organic

she told me that she uses palm oil as skin moisturiser and dudu osun,then uses sugar scrub which she mixes herself ,of course i didnt beleive her and i told her so to her face as i know women but when her mum came in she openly asked her mum to tell me what they use and the mum confirmed it. MIND YOU,the lady is in every way from an affluent home as i confirmed yet she isnt too proud to use such yet our ladies must insist as they feel its class less to do such.By the way,her mum is light skinned like omotola and if you see her skin ehn?!!!!.........................hmmmmm,.....MAY GOD PUNISH DEVIL,IS ALL I CAN SAY.

AS SOON AS I REACHED HOME, I PLACED SEVERAL CALLS AND CONFIRMED THE WONDERS OF PALM OIL ON SKIN....

QUESTION: DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHETHER I CAN MIX IT IN A LOTION COZ IT DOES STAIN CLOTHES AND DOES HAVE QUITE A SMELL,ANY TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS?

Arabian night do u still use d palmoil?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
IDuntBliv it works
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
mahogany28:

Arabian night do u still use d palmoil?

Sorry for the late response.Yes,i still do.I mixed unrefined shea butter with palm oil and whisked it.
I have currently dumped all my other products and wished i had discovered this regime from the start.

I currently use DUDU OSUN and My whisked sheabutter.I do not use make up remover or even cleansers as the black soap cleans thoroughly.
I also go the extra mile of moisturising my body with extra virgin olive oil on damp skin but i dont use on my face,I instead use very little of my whisked sheabutter

I read one of the posts that refutes my claim but i really dont care.He/She is entitled to express opinions .what is most important, is that my skin has never been healthier.

My sister that uses clinique, shiseido et all had to ask me what am using.

PATIENCE AND CONSISTENCE IS THE KEY
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
mahogany28:
Does dis darken the skin in d long run? Also Im plannin on tryin dis out for a month.

I also found out its d stock dat actually moisturizes.d oil at d top doesnt moisturize as much.

Its the stock that actually stains clothings.Am also surprised that you feel that the oil doesnt moisturise.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
arabianights:

Its the stock that actually stains clothings.Am also surprised that you feel that the oil doesnt moisturise.
You need to see how dis palm oil stuff left overnight made my pimple worse..sh!T..I'll neva try it again
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by mahogany28: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
arabianights:

Arabiannights no dont misread wat I said,i just said d oil doesnt moisturize AS MUCH as d stock,but im willingly to give dis anoda shot if truly it works.

How often do u use dis and what have u noticed so far?

Also how do u mix d palmoil n shea? Is it in equal parts or one is more dan d other?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
mahogany28:

Arabiannights no dont misread wat I said,i just said d oil doesnt moisturize AS MUCH as d stock,but im willingly to give dis anoda shot if truly it works.

How often do u use dis and what have u noticed so far?

Also how do u mix d palmoil n shea? Is it in equal parts or one is more dan d other?
Madam, dunt do it, it'll spoil ur skin.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
arabianights:

of course i did and i also asked other people about it and they confirmed though most said they only use on face at night and wash next morning.

she says over 3 years and she uses only organic products now.

cream: shea butter and palm oil
soap: black soap
scrub: sugar mixed with honey, lemon,olive oil

she had problematic skin.

am listing exactly as she told me.

I also advie that you make your personal reasearch so as to confirm your fears or clear your doubts coz i also made calls ,spoke to people,and browsed on it.note that calabar people use it as part of their beauty treatment for fattening room.theres also one woman always on tv one joy dominic of joy skin clinic who swears on palm oil ,she uses it as one of her ingredients in her cream. i suggest you browse on her, get her phone number and call her.
wat does she use as sunscreen undecided
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Durent:
You need to see how dis palm oil stuff left overnight made my pimple worse..sh!T..I'll neva try it again

Did you ever stop to think that it was purging your skin of dirt? Well to each his own

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Durent:
Madam, dunt do it, it'll spoil ur skin.

please can you educate us on how it will spoil our skin? I can see that you are a male Thats good.Soooooooooooo you tried the mixture as a man?
To each his own any way.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
arabianights:

please can you educate us on how it will spoil our skin? I can see that you are a male Thats good.Soooooooooooo you tried the mixture as a man?
To each his own any way.
LOL, am nt jst a male but a meticulous male, i dont joke wit my appearance nd i cn tel u dat palm oil z rubbish.. I cn swear by unrefined shea butter but nt palm oil.. i hav to start goin bak to square one to tak my antibiotics bcuz my severe acne z bak.. All thanks to u!
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Durent:
LOL, am nt jst a male but a meticulous male, i dont joke wit my appearance nd i cn tel u dat palm oil z rubbish.. I cn swear by unrefined shea butter but nt palm oil.. i hav to start goin bak to square one to tak my antibiotics bcuz my severe acne z bak.. All thanks to u!

Really? what soap where you using, if i may ask ?and how were you applying the palm oil ?
if you are to go natural, go natural i.e use black soap.By the way hows your aunt?

DO THIS REGIMEN.MAKE SURE YOU FACE IS CLEAN ,FIRST,I ADVISE YOUR FACE IS TO BE A BIT DAMP
:USE ORGANIC SOAP WITH THIS REGIMEN EG BLACK SOAP.YOU MIGHT REACT TO SOME SO I ADVICE UNADULTERATED BLACK SOAP.

Skin Beauty(); mix four big spoonful of honey with one and half spoon of wheat powder and one spoonful of olive oil. Rub your body and face with the mixtures. after twenty minutes wash your body with warm water,your skin would look beautiful and soft.

ACCEPT OR NOT, THE PALM OIL PURGED YOUR SKIN AND AM SURE YOU STILL HAVE UNDERLYING PIMPLES.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
arabianights:

Really? what soap where you using, if i may ask ?and how were you applying the palm oil ?use this theraphy ,helps in smoothning face.
if you are to go natural, go natural i.e use black soap.By the way hows your aunt?

Skin Beauty(); mix four big spoonful of honey with one and half spoon of wheat powder and one spoonful of olive oil. Rub your body and face with the mixtures. after twenty minutes wash your body with warm water,your skin would look beautiful and soft.
Thx, my aunt is doing great. Pls wat did da lady who u said go all natural use as a sunscreen.. BTW, I use eva soap, with olay regenerist microdermabrasion nd peel system which givs me a nice skin afterwards, i also use antibiotics (doxycyclin 100mg) for my cystic acne but i cnt get rid of these blackheads allover my face tho i hav been using salicylic acid for quite sum months but no results, am plannin to go on roaccutane but da money is too high. wat do u suggest i do
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Durent:
Thx, my aunt is doing great. Pls wat did da lady who u said go all natural use as a sunscreen.. BTW, I use eva soap, with olay regenerist microdermabrasion nd peel system which givs me a nice skin afterwards, i also use antibiotics (doxycyclin 100mg) for my cystic acne but i cnt get rid of these blackheads allover my face tho i hav been using salicylic acid for quite sum months but no results, am plannin to go on roaccutane but da money is too high. wat do u suggest i do

YOU should be careful on what you apply on your skin,you are reacting.you need to stop using harsh products on your face.
See a dermatologist.I STRONGLY recommend Dermatologists in Luth,last i knew they were on harvey road ,yaba behind the psychiatric hospital and you needed a recommendation letter from government hospital (which is very easy to get).They are really good and you will get good results with little money spent

Go on VERY mild products.Dont assume that baby products are 100% mild as even babies react to some.
Do a hot towel treatment every evening
Watch what you eat and take lots of water and green tea (green tea is cheap) .I advise green tea to be last thing you take at night with no sugar or honey please
keep your hands off your face no matter what and make sure you wash your hands before washing your face.
STOP SELF TREATMENT AND SEE A DERMATOLOGIST.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
arabianights:

YOU should be careful on what you apply on your skin,you are reacting.you need to stop using harsh products on your face.
See a dermatologist.I STRONGLY recommend Dermatologists in Luth,last i knew they were on harvey road ,yaba behind the psychiatric hospital and you needed a recommendation letter from government hospital (which is very easy to get).They are really good and you will get good results with little money spent

Go on VERY mild products.Dont assume that baby products are 100% mild as even babies react to some.
Do a hot towel treatment every evening
Watch what you eat and take lots of water and green tea (green tea is cheap) .I advise green tea to be last thing you take at night with no sugar or honey please
keep your hands off your face no matter what and make sure you wash your hands before washing your face.
STOP SELF TREATMENT AND SEE A DERMATOLOGIST.

Thanks, i'll get a derm
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
But i really luv da palm oil on my hands nd legs, bt i wnt put dat on my face again.. So, i mixed da palm oil with unrefined shea butter with a teaspoon vit E oil to mak my night cream.. is dis combination still effective or shud i use palm oil nd shea butter seperately?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bikini Fashion Parade In A Trinidad Church. Nigerians React (Photos) / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.