Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Help I Cant Log In To Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Cant Log In To Facebook (453 Views)

How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Cant Log In To Facebook by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
A friend of mine said she cant log in to Facebook even though she haven't changed her passwords, i tried recovering the password with her number.. Fb sent me code to retrieve the account but didn't work rather fb is asking me for an email associated with her account before i can get access to her acct but she told me she didn't use email to open the acct. Am really confuse on what to do now.

Pls do anybody in the house have an idea on how i can go about it
Re: Help I Cant Log In To Facebook by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
seems nairalander are unwilling to help sad
Re: Help I Cant Log In To Facebook by Lagusta(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
her account may have been hacked....
she could simply open another account....
sorry about that....
Re: Help I Cant Log In To Facebook by AlbertTennyson(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2015
Hello,
There are various reason for this issue, Hacking can also be one of the reason for this problem. I would like to suggest you that you try doing everything with the new PC as IP may also be one of the reason for this issue i.e. your IP is being blocked to do the recovers step, It sometime happen due to too many login limits with wrong passwords or try recovering account after few hours of attempt. Also you can get in touch with Facebook help center to help you recover her account, They definitely help you to recover it. Also remember if the owner/admin of account will contact to Facebook as they usually help to owner of accounts as informations of account is private.
Beside this if you want any other information please feel free to post in forum again.
Thank-You!

(1) (Reply)

1 GB @ ₦1200 / Clean Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 For Sale / Mobile App For Scanning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.