Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Horror Readers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror Readers (844 Views)

Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror Readers by BobiJoe: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
HORROR READERS WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR MINE ARE:
R.l Stine
Christopher pike
Stephen King

wat bout u?
Re: Horror Readers by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2009
Clive Barker, though he claims he doesnt do horror, just fantasy.

Steven Eriksson has an incredible imagination, mixes high fantasy with horror and all sorts of other incredible things. Stephen King is old school cool
Re: Horror Readers by jeythunder(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
dean koontz lives!!!
Re: Horror Readers by dominique(f): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
Dean koontz! Dean koontz! Dean koontz!!!
Re: Horror Readers by BobiJoe: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2009
Dean Koontz? not heard of him. can i get a list of his books?
Re: Horror Readers by dominique(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2009
seriously? you've not heard of the master of suspense and thrillers. he has almost 100 books in print and i've read like 20. please you have to read dragon tears and watchers. if you want to get scared out of your wits, read[i] phantoms,[/i] false memory, shadowfire. if you want hillarious thriller, read tick tock. i'll post a list of books later.
Re: Horror Readers by jeythunder(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2009
you're my type of lady dominique
the mask, false memory, tick tock, intensity, it. those are the books that drew my love towards him
Re: Horror Readers by dominique(f): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2009
any dean koontz fan is my personal person, too bad most of his books never make it to the big screen.
y'all should check out this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.128.html, and download tons of novels, there are least 20 dean koontz ann rice, mario puzo, stephen king etc. i don download about a dozen deasn koontz and ann rice and there's still more!!
Re: Horror Readers by jeythunder(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
jeez!! thanks
Re: Horror Readers by BobiJoe: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2009
thanx a lot dominque 4 the link
Re: Horror Readers by dominique(f): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2009
you're welcome smiley
Re: Horror Readers by steeze(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
The scariest of dean koontz books was the phantom. Man, i was so scared reading that book- AND I'M A HARD-ASS MAN!! Thank God the book was just fiction. I'm having the shivers just thinking about it.
Re: Horror Readers by dominique(f): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
steeze:

The scariest of dean koontz books was the phantom. Man, i was so scared reading that book- AND I'M A HARD-ASS MAN!! Thank God the book was just fiction. I'm having the shivers just thinking about it.
you're absolutely right!!! used to think no book or movie can ever scare me but that book scared the crap outta me embarassed.thats the only novel that has ever given me sleepless night. it was so darn horrifying right from page 1. i will never recommend it for those who are just trying out DK.
Re: Horror Readers by iice(f): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
Funny i don't find most horror books that scary undecided If na film, that one an another thing grin
Re: Horror Readers by dominique(f): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2009
^^ then read Phantoms and see what i'm talking about wink

(1) (Reply)

Motherliness: / Mind Blowing Scripts For Nollywood/yollywood? Holla Me! / Owo Mi Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.