Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

(STD & STI) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (STD & STI) (2891 Views)

10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / Inventors Create STI Detecting Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(STD & STI) by Infoparlour: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are infections gotten from sexual intercourse. They are passed from one person to another during sexual acts including the oral and anal sex. STIs become STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) when they start showing symptoms. The symptoms rear their ugly heads faster in men than in women. Some are easy to cure while some are difficult and may lead to sterilityor infertility in both sexes, miscarriages in pregnancy and other reproductive problems. Every sexually active individual is exposed to these infections. They are numerous but the common ones will be covered in this article

to read the full article , please visit the source below

Source:http://informationparlour.com/article-health-common-sexually-transmitted-disease-and-infections-std-sti-how-treat-gonorrhea

you can read other interesting articles at [url]informationparlour.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: (STD & STI) by HungerBAD: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
I should not have opened this thread to read, suddenly it has killed all my sexual appetite. Look at the lips above my write up, damn.

3 Likes

Re: (STD & STI) by Infoparlour: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
I should not have opened this thread to read, suddenly it has killed all my sexual appetite. Look at the lips above my write up, damn.
lolz, thats the more reason why we should be more careful of these infections, they are real

(1) (Reply)

10 Risk Of Having Too Much Sex – You Really Need To See This! (must See ) / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / Ways To Cure And Prevent Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.