Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

LLB Or Phd: Urgent Advice Sought!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LLB Or Phd: Urgent Advice Sought!!! (584 Views)

JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) / JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LLB Or Phd: Urgent Advice Sought!!! by Lanspower(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi guys
I am just battling with what I call a dilema of choice. I hold a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in Political Science, I am now faced with a problem of deciding weather to proceed on a Phd in Political Science or start an undergraduate Law degree. I am currently running a business of my own thus I am not working neither have I ever worked with my certificates (I'm doing ok though). I feel a bit out of touch with academic environment which I so much love and really want to get back to school. I already purchased and processed a direct entry form for LLB and the postgraduate form in my chosen Uni is fast approaching deadline.
I just feel that insofar I am not teaching, I should just forget about Phd for now and try if a Law degree would add greater value to my life.
Any useful of advice please?
Re: LLB Or Phd: Urgent Advice Sought!!! by NosaHenry(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
it depends on what you want to do with the certificate in the near future. if however it is just for the fun of it, i will prefer been called a Doctor than a Lawyer.
Re: LLB Or Phd: Urgent Advice Sought!!! by GideonG(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Go for Ph.d and enroll in open uni to study law.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of Secondary School / Brain Teaser: A Price For Correct Answer And Justification / Definition Of Pollution By Macmillian SOS Book 4: Wrong Or Right? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.