Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha (1190 Views)

Obasanjo: Violence, Threats Won’t Quell Separatism – Atiku / Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage, More You Look, Less You See” / Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Humblega(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha spoke exclusively with SaharaTV Executive Producer, Omoyele Sowore, on the condition of the Biafran struggle and Radio Biafra’s broadcasts in the South East of Nigeria.

Governor Okorocha said that Radio Biafra “doesn’t have the backing of the South East, any leader of the South East or any Igbo man.”

He added that “you cannot say who actually is behind this or where is this radio station. The radio station is not in Imo State. The [Biafra] War is gone and gone.”

Governor Okorocha told SaharaTV that outsiders were the cause of the recent social media and radio campaigns calling for separatism. He said “I cannot say all here, but know that it is not the backing of the South East trying to create tension and relevance, just like they have gotten the attention now.”

The Governor spoke even more critically about the Biafran struggle as “like a mirage, the more you look, the less you see.”

Governor Okorocha made these comments during an interview on SaharaTV where he discussed the economic conditions of the country after President Jonathan’s administration and the political division within the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/27/governor-okorocha-says-biafran-separatism-%E2%80%9C-mirage-more-you-look-less-you-see%E2%80%9D

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Humblega:
Governor Rochas Okorocha spoke exclusively with SaharaTV Executive Producer, Omoyele Sowore, on the condition of the Biafran struggle and Radio Biafra’s broadcasts in the South East of Nigeria.

Governor Okorocha said that Radio Biafra “doesn’t have the backing of the South East, any leader of the South East or any Igbo man.”

He added that “you cannot say who actually is behind this or where is this radio station. The radio station is not in Imo State. The [Biafra] War is gone and gone.”

Governor Okorocha told SaharaTV that outsiders were the cause of the recent social media and radio campaigns calling for separatism. He said “I cannot say all here, but know that it is not the backing of the South East trying to create tension and relevance, just like they have gotten the attention now.”

The Governor spoke even more critically about the Biafran struggle as “like a mirage, the more you look, the less you see.”

Governor Okorocha made these comments during an interview on SaharaTV where he discussed the economic conditions of the country after President Jonathan’s administration and the political division within the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/27/governor-okorocha-says-biafran-separatism-%E2%80%9C-mirage-more-you-look-less-you-see%E2%80%9D
lol the more you broadcast your fears, the more we gain strength and support.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Buchukwu: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Okorohausa is at it again, who is igbo leaders? You? Have you heard that the adage tha says "Igbo don't have king?" ofcourse you can't cos you're a hausa man. Umu nne m ndi biafra!!!! Do we or do we not support the biafra movement?

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by omenalfa: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
mallam okorocha, you never see
o ga eme gi vum n'anya

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Maxymilliano(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Inasmuch as i don't see Mumu Okorocha as the ideal person to champion the cause of the Igbos, the idea of Biafra separatism is an illusion.

Only the deluded will buy into such ...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by ice25(f): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
He can't imagine himself not becoming Nigerian president in his life time lol.
IT MAY NOT BE NOW, BUT BIAFRA WILL BE

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Franklyly: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Radio Biafra doesn't hav d support of any igbo man? I wonda who is seeing mirage here!

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by CharliParker: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Our visionary leader in the person of Owelle Rochas Okorocha have spoken. If you want separation then you and your family should get ready to be at the war front as for ME and ROCHAS Love peace unity and progress must prevail that's what God want, otherwise you are a full illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Buchukwu: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Franklyly:
Radio Biafra doesn't hav d support of any igbo man? I wonda who is seeing mirage here!
I wonder
Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Biafra1000: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
hahahhahahha

okorohausa SORRY
am listening to my able director now live and direct

1 Like

Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by bolabolakemi(f): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Okorocha's mother is hausa-fulani shocked
Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Okoro babagana Abdullayo Rocha's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

I guess this one looks like hired crowd to you?

Keep fooling yourself, since u made yourself a sabo, u will get what u deserve
Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by CharliParker: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Normality:
Okoro babagana Abdullayo Rocha's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

I guess this one looks like hired crowd to you?

Keep fooling yourself, since u made yourself a sabo, u will get what u deserve
Visionless illiterates
Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Visionless illiterates
most of them are ten times educated than you
Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Visionless illiterates

Majority can take of your immediate family till the end of time.

And only a fool will think they aren't educated.

These illiterates are people making ur govt agencies issuing statement upon statement.
Re: Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha by TechRev: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2015
OKOROAWUSA!!!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Thugs Batter APC Witnesses At Ekiti Tribunal / Photos From APC NEC Meeting / Dogara Plots Mass Defection To PDP - Gbajabiamila Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.