Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds (788 Views)

This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos / 'fifty Shades Of Grey' Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37 Million Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds by bvibesblogger: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
E.L. James is fifty shades of smiling to the bank.

The author of the extremely popular book series Fifty Shades of Grey is now worth a whooping £37 million.

Her company, Fifty Shades Ltd., made a profit of almost £10 million in 2014, pushing her worth up.

Her net fortune might just be well more than these figures, as they do not include profits from Grey, her new spin on the series, nor royalties from the movie adaptation Fifty Shades of Grey.

James, 52, has become an icon in the literary world, having sold over 125 million copies of her books, a feat which saw TIME magazine name her among the 100 most influential people in 2012.

James will surely be looking to break the plethora of records owned by Harry Potter writer J.K. Rowling, who has sold over 400 million books worldwide.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/sex-truly-sells-fifty-shades-of-grey-writer-e-l-james-is-now-worth-37-million-pounds/
Re: Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds by Skillfullulu(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
The literature might sell but the film is nothing but scrap.
Re: Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds by sinaj(f): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Skillfullulu:
The literature might sell but the film is nothing but scrap.

yu f*ckin right sad

I wasted ma m.b on dat damn film angry
Re: Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds by chiangyokay: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Crappy Movie*
Re: Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds by Skillfullulu(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:

yu f*ckin right sad

I wasted ma m.b on dat damn film angry
u weren't the only one that wasted mb, I also wasted mne for such an over hyped flm the fell below expectation. The film is such a waste.
Re: Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds by veave(f): 1:48am On Jun 28, 2015
She's 52?

God this is a sign It's not too late for me...
Help me Lord!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Nurse Caught On Camera Hitting A Baby Hard Almost Killing The Baby / * / See How Psquare Was Pictured Rom Ancing A Fan In The Club Last Night [see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.