Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl (771 Views)

Another Lucky Girl Gets N100, 000 From Tekno / Sonia Ogbonna's Sexiest Instagram Posts Ever..ik Ogbonna Is A Lucky Man!! / Gals Are Just Crazy See What This Naija Babe Did To Her Ex Bf For Breaking Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl by chocolateme(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
A guy was dating a girl for sixmonths & he got tired of the relationship. One evening he took her out & bought a bottle of malt 4 her. Then after, he told the girl that the relationship is over. The Girl Cried for a While, Later the girl started laughing, the guy was confuse & later discoverd that the girl won 12 million via the malt u bought for her. If you are the guy wat will u do?? If you are d lady what would you do For me, we should cool of things first by remaining separated as he wanted so that inspiration will come and for you?
Re: Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl by Cutehector(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Lmao.. Its so obvious this thread is so lame, no comments r here..
Re: Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao.. Its so obvious this thread is so lame, no comments r here..

hahahahahahahahaha. grin Easy na. It's midnight so niggaz dey crash. By 2moro dem go comment
Re: Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl by styno22(m): 4:45am On Jun 28, 2015
I will tell her dat it was just a test to see hw she will react, and the bottle of malt is my own, I just want to see if she will make a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl by hatux: 5:06am On Jun 28, 2015
She dey craze...undecided

Just one 'gbosa' go do the work, that's gonna put her to her senses and gimme my goddamn bottle cover...

After all, na me buy am for her.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl by daprincel(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Breaking Up With A Lucky Girl by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
if I hear sey I no collect that bottle cover.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Some Ranchy New Photos / Kim Sexy Mama / I Still Have Voice Issues -caithlyn Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.