Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,914 members, 7,866,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! (801 Views)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle / 19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! by slicereports(f): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
SOURCE: http://slicereports.com/blog/2015/06/27/say-what-mother-found-eating-her-2-year-old-girl-alive-in-india-vennchika/
What could make a woman cut and eat her own child must be something beyond alcoholism as this post has attributed it to. It must be associated with the disease of the mind. Or can alcoholism induce one into cannibalistic tendencies? Think about this while you read the story below……….
Pramila, 40 has been reportedly arrested by Indian Police for cutting and eating the scalp of her two-year-old baby, Bharati Mondal.
According to Daily mail, the toddler was rescued by her uncle Dablu after he heard her screams and was horrified to find his sister-in-law cutting her head and eaten her flesh. He snatched her away and rushed her to a local hospital where she was treated for injuries at a critical care unit.
Dablu said;
‘It was around noon and I was resting at home when I heard loud cries of Bharati,’I ran to check on her but there the scene I saw was beyond shocking Bharati was bleeding profusely as Pramila was eating the flesh of her head. I immediately snatched away Bharati from Pramila and rushed her to Malda Medical College and Hospital where she is admitted to ICU.’
Re: Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chisus... Getting the shivers....
Can't Sleep again...
Re: Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! by chiangyokay: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
DISGUSTING!!
Re: Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! by saintfizzo(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Eeeewwwwww undecided
Re: Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! by Diznie(f): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2015
some mothers tho...poor child,wish she survives this.When some women are crying day and night praying to God for the fruit of the womb,one woman is feeding on hers
Re: Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! by slicereports(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
devil hand work. Thank God the child was rescued. lets pray she survives.
Re: Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! by Dahnify70(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
End time

More stories that are more pathetic than this is coming

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!!! See How A Guy Was Caught With Human Heads. / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos / Pic:14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed Sent To Jail For Bringing Homemade Clock To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.