Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Have A Proof That There Is God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Proof That There Is God. (1039 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Elvis295(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Yes I have proof that there is God!!! Eight years ago , while I was still a teenager, an enigmatic event took place that has still left me dumbfounded. I guess your curious at this point. Alright park well and read on. ( I am going to summarize it because I won't keep you bored). One day, my elder brother had a fight with boy and my brother kind of overpowered him. The boy became so furious. Some minutes later he returned to our house with some thugs shouting and brandishing fatal weapons. I became scared and went to the first floor of the house. While still upstairs, I took a bottle and threw it into the midst of the crowd ( I didn't let them see me) hoping that they will scatter but to my greatest surprise it touched nobody. i was still hiding upstairs listening if they will ask who threw that but no one did. i came down and started looking for the bottle but i couldn't find it till today. The floor was concrete so at least It should have broken to pieces yet there was none. Or someone one caught it up yet no sign of that because no one even expected it. in fact if they had seen that bottle the trouble would have been escalated. Nobody also complained of it. But now I realized that what i did was bad. that thing could have killed someone. God just saved me from jail. God is not dead.
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2015
That is no evidence of a god one bit. Try harder next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by johnw74: 2:01am On Jun 28, 2015
ifeness:

There is no need for believers to prove that God exists,
they know it for a fact, non believers can know it too, they only have to seek, as we did.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 28, 2015
johnw74:

There is no need for believers to prove that God exists,
they know it for a fact, non believers can know it too, they only have to seek, as we did.

Which of the gods is yours?

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by johnw74: 2:32am On Jun 28, 2015
ifeness:

Which of the gods is yours?

You know,
you replied to my post where I said it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2409099/how-many-gods-there-one#35203342
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by okpamson15(m): 3:12am On Jun 28, 2015
If you cal that proof my brother u never start
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 28, 2015
johnw74:

You know,
you replied to my post where I said it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2409099/how-many-gods-there-one#35203342

You mean Amen Ra,ok I got you...nice Egyptian god.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by johnw74: 3:56am On Jun 28, 2015
ifeness:

You mean Amen Ra,ok I got you...nice Egyptian god.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your hat off. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 28, 2015
johnw74:

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your hat off. cheesy

Ok what is the name of yours?
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by onetrack(m): 5:11am On Jun 28, 2015
ifeness:

I know, right? I was expecting something significant, not this mess. I want my wasted minute back.
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2015
which botle did u throw? Star bottle or cocacola? And what age were u by then?
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by CaptainJune: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Unfortunately, Elvis295, your story does not translate to evidence of God. You only assumed God was behind the disappearance of the object that its impact with the target would have secured you a jail term. You did not see the bottle disappear in mid air, you don't know whatever happened to the bottle, how did you arrive at the conclusion of God being behind its disappearance?

Secondly, a report or testimony of the evidence of God should take any of the forms -

an undeniable encounter with Him;

a firsthand witness of the miraculous, i.e. the blind receiving their sight, the lame walking, healing of hiv/aids disease or cancer with medical record as proof, the resurrection of one certified to be clinically dead, etc;

the accuracy of prophesy concerning you or its coming to pass;

events or circumstances beyond your control that were unexplainably but miraculously turned around only when you involved God by asking His help;

testimonies of the miraculous, saving power or acts of God which defy reasoning, something you experienced personally and can give an account of without missing any detail such as salvation or miraculous rescue from the hands of ritualists where you saw others being beheaded but you were released because you kept calling the name of Jesus, or you were shot many times at close range by hired assassins but the bullets seemed to have no effect on you (although you may have thought you had come face to face with death) where your only explanation is your faith in Jesus Christ. This does not mean Christians cannot be killed by bullets or unnatural means. Just making a point.

I don't want to bore you with more but does your story rhyme with any of the above forms of evidence of God? If not then it is not admissible as evidence of God's existence.
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by johnw74: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2015
ifeness:

Ok what is the name of yours?

I call Him God, it is also good to call Him Father
Luk_11:2 ....When ye pray, say, Our Father....

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You see, believers don't need to prove that God exists,
because through God given faith they know He exists,
and you while being without that faith can not know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2015
So a god would make you throw out bottle and still make it disappear mid air to prove his existence,between you and your god,I don't even know who is dumber?
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by nkpommpko(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Protect yourself , attract positive vibes your self, use gems, natural gems whatsapp 070319934508
All we need God has given to us. Have we asked ourselves why the priest of your and even today where gems?

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
johnw74:

I call Him God, it is also good to call Him Father
Luk_11:2 ....When ye pray, say, Our Father....

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You see, believers don't need to prove that God exists,
because through God given faith they know He exists,
and you while being without that faith can not know.

What do you mean you call him god? Don't you have a name? Can I call you "boy"? What is the name of your god? that's all I asked!
Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by kolajamesjnr(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2015
@op u need to do beta dan dis

1 Like

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by johnw74: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2015
ifeness:

What do you mean you call him god? Don't you have a name? Can I call you "boy"? What is the name of your god? that's all I asked!

If I was to call Him by His name, I would call Him YAH
but a son does not call his father by his fathers name,
but calls him dad or daddy.

I call God Father, but mostly I call Him God.

Some call Him Jehovah, Yahweh, I AM.

He is the True God.

Jer_10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Proof That There Is God. by johnw74: 2:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Jesus called God "Father", He never once called Him by name
it might be disrespectful to call our Father Jehovah, we don't call our earthly dad, Bill or George or Sue, and especially as it's not even known for sure the arrangement of the constants and vowels in God's name, it could be Yahweh or other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music: Beyond My Reach ~ J. Moss / 38yr Old Woman ‘marries’ Jesus Christ With Hundreds In Attendance [PHOTOS] / The Redeemed Church And God On The Opposite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.