Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME (1408 Views)

Ese And Jon Evicted From Big Brother Naija / TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by And9: 6:03am On Jun 28, 2015
'Game of Thrones' fans are incredibly
angry about Jon Snow's death, Sansa
Stark's rape and Cersei Lannister's
Walk of Shame. Threatening to stop
watching, 'GoT' fans have had
incredibly emotional reactions to the
Season 5 finale 'Mother's Mercy.' Do
you agree?

Between Jon Snow's shocking
death, Sansa Stark's rape and Cersei
Lannister's Walk of Shame GoT Season 5
kept us on the edge of our seats. But
frustrated Game of Thrones fans say HBO
simply went too far.

Some GoT fans also claim that Season 5
was a weaker season. The New York
Times even called Game of Thrones “the
Lost of its television generation,” because
it’s a “wildly popular show that seems to
have lost its way, and to be losing faith
with a growing number of its viewers.”

Wait, what? We do not agree with that.
So why are so many Game of Thrones
fans angry? Besides for Jon Snow's death and Sansa Stark's rape, Game of Thrones fans contend Season 5 seemed rushed. For example, the Sand Snakes and the entire storyline in Dorne were not developed.

Then, of course, there’s the fact that Game of Thrones has totally deviated from the books. Sansa, for example, isn’t the one who ends up with Ramsay.

But let's be honest: Any time a movie or
TV show deviates from books loyal
readers get upset. There are huge
advantages to TV and movies because of the great power of cinematography and special effects. But a passionate reader can get frustrated when he pictured a scene one way and it turns out another way.
RELATED: Will 'GoT' Questions Be
Answered During Season 6?

One of the biggest sources of contention
right now among Game of Thrones fans is Jon Snow's last scene. Jon Snow may or may not be dead in the books. But Kit
Harington has said in no uncertain terms that he's not coming back.

Of course, there have been many
shocking GoT moments that made fans
angry over the years. Fans were outraged by Sansa’s storyline this season. Then there was Cersei and Jaime’s rape scene by Joffrey’s body last season.

Many fans have thought that GoT went too far in the past, but the Season 5 finale went
overboard.

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/game-thrones-fans-angry-jon-snows-death-sansas-rape-and-cerseis-walk-shame-upset-fans-85718

Re: 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by delishpot: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Jon snow died? How come I did not see that?
................Watching it now!

1 Like

Re: 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by acenazt: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Man Jon snow's death was outrageously painful I still fill hurt. as for Sansa, she deserved what she got for her utter stupidity. Cercie is a case for another day.
Re: 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by sigmundfreud(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2015
The thing I love about the show...is the same thing I hate about it! How can they kill Jon Snow?
Re: 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by newguy1(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2015
The idea is for fan not to b too attached to one character also snow death on the last episode will keep fan on the edge will he be safe by the red hair lady or not, an if not the shows goes on,for i hope the writers knows the more they kill the main characters the thinner the story lines get. Inbetween if tyrion should b killed inthe next season without bringing snow back the show is dead. Sansa getting rape by r husband is not a surprise the guy is like that n cercei walking naked is kind of a reward for her no body likes r in kings landing n r only support comes from the twelve yr old king
Re: 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by Nipeks(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are given a lion. Yet, you ask for a pussycat.
Re: 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by ghostwritter(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I swear never to be emotionally moved even if all the characters fall dead in d movie due to ebola...it's all a make believe and besides how much una use take buy the film sef...no be copy and paste all of us dey do?
Re: 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME by gsalvatore: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
TBF this last season is weird and disgustingly boring in a jonsing way.

I think they are losing the plot... Am not even that hungry for the next season..
They are just killing all my characters.. As if killing my man sean bean (warden Stark ) and Jason Mamoa (Khal Drogo) wasn't enough in season one and deleting characters like the starks other kids.. And not even caring to replace them with more interesting character..

They better not touch the mother of dragons and the Imp.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve / Plz Help! How Can I Download 10days In Soundcity And A Trip To Jamaica By A Y / Download Black Panther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.