Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Practical Self Defence For Government Functionaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Practical Self Defence For Government Functionaries. (464 Views)

Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association / Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / PICS: Association For Spouses Of Government Functionaries Bus Seen In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Self Defence For Government Functionaries. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2015
The world as we know it is not safe and this part of the world just got a little more crazy. Read this=

Teusday June 23rd 2015- APC Senators ......(Names withheld......do your research) exchange blows (uncoordinated and ineffective as i watched) over leadership tussle (reason irrelevant).

Thursday June 25th 2015 - House of Reps menbers as well as senators in rowdy. Commotion over leadership tussle. Blows and chairs (as well as orther mobile objects) flying around freely (and randomly i must add).

Same day in Abia State- Soldiers, Policemen replicate Lawmaker's physical combat.

Same day in 4 states in the federation- BVN Registration: Customers, Bank Staff exchange blows over deadline.
This and more new documented cases in the past one month.

INTRODUCING

ALLAN's BUDOKAI- offers
Self Defence/ Offence skills for practical unarmed combat  with the following program features.
Awareness development.
Brawl and street fight psychology
Effective and quick ways to resolve non dialogue situations (altercations) with surgical moves. 
Situational threat assesement, graduation, diffusion and/ or containment.
Impoverised weapons's fight. 
.......Eecetera

TARGET POPULATION

Lawmakers
Personal Staff to Lawmakers which includes drivers
Politicians
Personal Staff to politicians which includes drivers
Captains of Industries
Their Personal Staff which includes drivers
High Ranking Government Officials
Their Personal Staff which includes drivers
Members Of the Judiciary.
Anybody whose legitimate daily activities exposes them to risk that might require any or more of the above skill set  to contain and can pay my rates.

TRAINING ARRANGEMENT

Private Classes with flexible hours and structured programme with Discretion as the watchword.

FEE

Negotiable

CONTACT DETAILS

loventrio@yahoo.com

Title your mail "Practical Training" and i will get back to you with a number you can reach me.

Please JESTERS should stay away.
Limited Clients to be undertaken.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

APC: Chief Bisi Akande Says Party Is A Wrecking Platform / Bokoharam Attacks Again!!!! / Buhari Has Political Will To Make Things Better- Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.