Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese (46880 Views)

Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target / Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks / Why You Should Learn Chinese In Port Harcourt And Where (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Eaugusta(f): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for this post, please I really want to know the benefits of learning this language especially for someone like me who long for masters scholarship in China.
And please how can learning this language help an applicant like me

Your response will go a long way to help a confused soul. Thanks
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Sunmarlene: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
If you are interested in learning Chinese in Ibadan ,Oyo state,contact this number 08148822341 for further inquiries.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
emmaliver:
i want to learn. I am in Awka currently.

Then head to Unizik Confucius institute asap, you might still make it for registration by 26th Nov
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eaugusta:
Thanks for this post, please I really want to know the benefits of learning this language especially for someone like me who long for masters scholarship in China.
And please how can learning this language help an applicant like me

Your response will go a long way to help a confused soul. Thanks

Learning it will convert you from an applicant to a something better. You will be able to get translation jobs easily.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
vtino13:
LACLIC SERVICES (Language Clinic)
Is an organization dedicated in the promotion of foreign and local languages in Nigeria.
We offer offline and online courses in French, English, Spanish, German, Hindi, Chinese, Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa.
We have about 13 centers in Lagos with the Head Office at 2nd Floor Dicon Tower, 16 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are also located in IMO state(Owerri), Anambra(Onitsha), Enugu(Enugu), Rivers State(Port-Harcourt), FCT(Abuja).
We conduct online contest in Accra (Ghana), Johannesburg (South Africa), Hong Kong(China).
We have radio and television programs as well as multilingual newspapers to aid our learning process.
We organize excursions in Africa (Cameroon, Senegal) and Europe (Belgium, Germany, France).
We also organize an international cultural event. THE GOLDEN HEROES CUP (28th July to 5th of August yearly).
We also do translation in all the languages we offer.
Visit www.laclicservices.com to enroll today.
Contact no: 08130551118, 08140933480.
Email: bofedeakpos@gmail.com

www.nitinigeria.net Visit this site for translation from any language of your choice to any other language.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by KongTimi: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
engrshakespeare:

Then head to Unizik Confucius institute asap, you might still make it for registration by 26th Nov

How much is registration this year?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by MhizEhma: 3:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Its 2019, I stay at abuja and I want to learn Chinese and am interested in the scholarship stuff......help plz
engrshakespeare:

I am an android user. I dont use BB cos it doesnt type chinese characters. send me your number to 3112853500@qq.com so i can add u then we talk on watsapp. I guess thats fair. Regards
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Mathias2015(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
@op, how long can it take one to learn how to write in China
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Thane(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2019
OP are you currently a lecturer in Unizik? sounds coincidental
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by PointBlankFOREX: 5:59pm On May 17, 2019
lawnreigh:
Chairman thanks so much I'm really interested in learning the language but I don't know how to go about it, I'm presently in Lagos and I'll like you to hunt me on how to go about it here without too much financial burden because I'm unemployed Nigerian graduate. I'm interested in it due to the fact dat it might open doors of opportunity for me to kickstart a career and leave a better life. Thanks
Do you currently have a skill that pays you?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by lawnreigh(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2019
PointBlankFOREX:
Do you currently have a skill that pays you?
this post is a long time ago though, I have been to china back and working as a translator for a while now
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by PointBlankFOREX: 2:13am On May 18, 2019
lawnreigh:
this post is a long time ago though, I have been to china back and working as a translator for a while now
wow.. Superb.... Living the dream is the focus bruv.. wink
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by ShilohEagle(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2019
engrshakespeare:
I opened this thread for those who are learning Chinese and encountering difficulties or feel frustration while trying to learn the language. The language is simpler than you think. It actually has a methodology and I will be glad to help. The Chinese Govt doles out full scholarships yearly of which i am currently a beneficiary. I am doing my masters now at Hebei Shifan Daxue in Hebei province. If you have any issues and need advice or want to learn chinese feel free to ask. Dont waste away waiting for JAMB. I personally resigned from ACCESS bank to start learning afresh and today I dont know where my CV is. Once I speak mandarin, no one asks.
Pls do reply my mail. I need some more information. Thanks
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobody: 12:51am On May 20, 2019
bloglover:

现在我没有但是你会下载HSK三级材料在这儿:
http://www.chinaeducenter.com/download/hsklevel3_mock.zip

这个是生词
http://www.chinaeducenter.com/download/hsklevel3_outline_vocabulary.zip

Ni Hâo Bloglover,

your website in your signature is not responding....pls help, I need urgent materials regarding Mandarin Chinese language.
I work in a Chinese factory in ogun state and I am learning on my own. I have finished introduction to Pinyin. I know numbers and some basic words.... I want to move to the next level, pls if you can dm some materials to me I will really appreciate.

Xeixei
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by MasterSteps: 2:29am On May 20, 2019
lawnreigh:

That's great.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2019
bloglover:

you are welcome

@bloglover @engrshakespeare
I just started learning Mandarin Chinese on my own, I work in a Chinese factory pls I will really appreciate if you guys can send me Chinese tutorials, articles, videos, ebooks, hsk1 & 2 my mail is in my signature.
Pls I am begging Ni o...

Xeixei
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by engrshakespeare: 10:22pm On May 20, 2019
decoolseun:

I just started learning Mandarin Chinese on my own, I work in a Chinese factory pls I will really appreciate if you guys can send me Chinese tutorials, articles, videos, ebooks, hsk1 & 2 my mail is in my signature.
Pls I am begging Ni o...

Xeixei
send a mail 2662901256@qq.com
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 24, 2019
ecosystm:
for those in Abuja should check catholic church along Karu -jukwoyi road

How is their program there,is it a private language school, and what's their fee and duration...
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobleking2000(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
decoolseun:

Pls I am begging Ni o...

Xeixei

Please is there any job opening in your factory so that I can come and test my abilities and proficiency because I started learning it about a year ago. I just completed my level three this month. Looking forward to start level four next month. Please if you can help a brother out.

Mmadubukojohnkingsleyk@yahoo.com or 07038982513
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobleking2000(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
lawnreigh:

Please notify me if there is any opportunity available. I am currently in my level four of learning Chinese.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by lisnitch(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Please I just finished my service and I intend to learn Chinese as an added advantage,please are the opportunities still available cos I really wished i read Chinese when I was still studying in unizik.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nobleking2000:

Please is there any job opening in your factory so that I can come and test my abilities and proficiency because I started learning it about a year ago. I just completed my level three this month. Looking forward to start level four next month. Please if you can help a brother out.

Mmadubukojohnkingsleyk@yahoo.com or 07038982513

Hello Kingsley,
i don't work in the Chinese factory anymore, but if I hear any news regarding that from my guys still working there, i will let you know asap.

You said you just completed level three,I envy u o. I just relocated to lagos though, I will enroll at UNILAG when I get my ground.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Nobleking2000(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2019
decoolseun:

Hello Kingsley,
i don't work in the Chinese factory anymore, but if I hear any news regarding that from my guys still working there, i will let you know asap.

You said you just completed level three,I envy u o. I just relocated to lagos though, I will enroll at UNILAG when I get my ground.

Thanks in anticipation for your notification any time soon.
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Chmdimma: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pls I'm interested, how do I join.
I'm in Anambra state
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Omabankz: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2019
Hi please, how can I get to register Chinese with unizik for this 2019 program
mistytohcute:
explain more
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Zonto231(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2019
I want to learn please, how do I go about it.Am in Abuja
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by josh25(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
fikayor2:
Thanks for the information though I had to travel to lagos to get the information I needed.

Hello miracle. What's up.. Am also running the program.. Though am a new student. We will start ours in January.. At awka..am Josh.. Please you can pm me.. Thanks
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Dandelion1212(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
I'm glad to hear that.i was in the institute to register and was told by the female security personnel at the entrance that registration starts again in April!
Well, I'd appreciate if you could confirm to this fr me.Congratulations again
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Dandelion1212(f): 12:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Any info on the oko poly registration?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by Zharny: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dandelion1212:
I'm glad to hear that.i was in the institute to register and was told by the female security personnel at the entrance that registration starts again in April!
Well, I'd appreciate if you could confirm to this fr me.Congratulations again

Please have you been able to confirm if registration starts in April? And is Chinese Language offered on part-time basis in Unilag?
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by LILCHIJICARTEL: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
The university of Lagos Confucius institute chines program 2nd batch is scheduled between may-june for enrollment.
Incase your interested ...I am too
we can link up.
By the way am a unilag student.
Could help with little info
Re: For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese by ohaerijeff(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
josh25:

Hello miracle. What's up.. Am also running the program.. Though am a new student. We will start ours in January.. At awka..am Josh.. Please you can pm me.. Thanks

Pls pm/quote me on update about the Chinese language
I want to start asap at awka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.