Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? (940 Views)

Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) / IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by cocoduck: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Those who say Radio Biafra preach hate, I have questions for you guys, and they are as follows:
Was it hate when Biafrans were being murdered in thousands in Kano riots despite the fact that the jeerings and insult was from south westerners in Lagos?
Was it hate when after that coup the innocent Joe and Jane were murdered for just being Biafran? Even with the fact that 99% of these people were commoners who knew little or nothing what a military barrack looked like.
was it hate when their properties were seized and given 20 pounds a FAMILY?
was it hate when awolowo used hunger as a weapon by conniving with Ahidjo of Cameroon to blockad Biafra thereby hurting the Biafran kids?
Was it hate when OBj massacred innocent women and children in Odi and Zaki biam?
was it hate when in 2011 they were murdered in the north by Buhari loyalists
was it hat when the Yoruba and Awusa media houses demonize Biafrans like tomorrow does not exist?
Was it hate when in NNPC ( even right now) 95% of the people who work there are Yoruba and Awusa thereby effectively crippling the participation of their supposed countrymen?
I can go on and on till tomorrow morning but let me stop here, but wait oh, is a call for self rule a crime? why do you actively supprt Hon Kong to secede but denounces Biafran liberation?

Radio Biafra is just our response to the nonsense that is being pumped out daily about us in the yoruba and awusa media, what ever they say about us we counter it on RBL, we became destitute because we had no voice of our own, but now we do and our enemies are all scampering for safety, nnamdi loves the good people no matter their origin he appreciates them and their actions and summarily and severely chastises those that do bad things, so why are you saying that he preaches hate? ie he has never lambasted a person like Dele Giwa, in fact he praises Dele Giwa any time that name is mentioned, he praises Fela Kuti when ever he is talked about and other good Yoruba and the rest. So the truth is that the truth hurts, if someone says something abd against you and you know it is a lie you counter it with words but if it is the truth, then change! don't get mad! He even lambasts Igbo so called leaders daily and praises the goods ones in them, IE the Njemanze Royal family, you guys should Know Tom Njemanze, the nollywood Actor. He is waking up the sleeping ones and giving people like me hope (at a time I lost all hope about Biafra), that is why people are tuning in their droves, to know the truth and be set free!
RBL is not a Pirate station, it is registered in the UK and has relay stations all over Biafraland.
Who created Rome?
who created Britain?
Who created Awusa Fulani?
who created Yoruba/ they say Oduduwa, but have you met Oduduwa in person?
who created Igbo?
who created ijaw, ibibio, ikwere etc, we do not know.
who created Egypt, Ethiopia, China, Japan etc
Who Created Nigeria? FREDERICK LUGARD and his Girl Flora Shaw, what a shame! by the way why don't you people celebrate Lugards's day as a mark of appreciation for what he did for you? SMH for you people!
Why is Dangote afraid of investing in the some thin g very serious in the south especially in the eastern part? because he does not believe in one Nigeria, but unfortunate what you hear is ohhh they are hostile, but the evidence is just impossible to get, and they will say ohh my sister's mother's father's, brother's friend's girl friend's boy friend's friend went to that place and got attacked by ROBBERS, but just the other day there was a a heavy armed robbery in Lagos by probable Yoruba people because these ones steal not in thousand or hundreds of thousand but in millions and billions of Dollars!
let me stop here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by nobosaba(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Surrup sharrap..... . Hate is hate.. .. There is not justification to it.. ..

1 Like

Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by cocoduck: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:
pot calling kettle black
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by nobosaba(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2015
cocoduck:

pot calling kettle black

The Pot has more influence and swag than the kettle. But remember a pot can call a kettle black when the pot is used on a gas cooker by your neighbour and the kettle is used on a regular cook stove or fire wood by you. Digest?

1 Like

Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by nobosaba(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
When I said hate is hate that there is not justification I meant it.. And I am not also giving justification on the Igbo brothers killed by our Hausa, Fulani brothers, it's also hate and should not be allowed to happen again. But the truth is if we want to move forward in life or successful in your goal it's not doing want was done to you back to them, there are better ways to divide the country without war, we hating ourselves, killing and all that. Okay tell me now if you where given the opportunity to leave Nigeria with the five south Eastern states which is just five and combined together not the size of Ibadan is it the same leaders who has failed to United, failed to develop and improve those states when they where in power will be the ones to lead? Abi you think say if dem let una go this people go allow Kanu be them leader?, them go still kill am before the time reach sef.

If Nigeria say make una dem go say we nor want war, we go do ourselves good because na una go use una hands kill una self. You know what mean.

Dazzol
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:
if hate is hate........then Biafrans are not haters. Real haters are hausa/fulani.........have u seen a sheik or imam telling his followers to hate kafirs with eternal hatred, and that allah will reward them for their hatred Have u seen an islamic school where their kids are taught to display bitter hostility towards kafir strangers in their neighbourhood Have u seen a group of hausas sitting in their idleness, and talking about a successful igbo man or southerner I have seen and what u notice is unjustified eternal hatred and bitter anger for no reason.
So who is a hater here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by cocoduck: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:

The Pot has more influence and swag than the kettle. But remember a pot can call a kettle black when the pot is used on a gas cooker by your neighbour and the kettle is used on a regular cook stove or fire wood by you. Digest?
you people are already scampering for safety! RBL continue we will donate money so that the fowl's romp will be seen by all. You will kill the abominable damnable zoological republic on the royal Niger company aka Nigeria
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by natas22: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:
When I said hate is hate that there is not justification I meant it.. And I am not also giving justification on the Igbo brothers killed by our Hausa, Fulani brothers, it's also hate and should not be allowed to happen again. But the truth is if we want to move forward in life or successful in your goal it's not doing want was done to you back to them, there are better ways to divide the country without war, we hating ourselves, killing and all that. Okay tell me now if you where given the opportunity to leave Nigeria with the five south Eastern states which is just five and combined together not the size of Ibadan is it the same leaders who has failed to United, failed to develop and improve those states when they where in power will be the ones to lead? Abi you think say if dem let una go this people go allow Kanu be them leader?, them go still kill am before the time reach sef.

If Nigeria say make una dem go say we nor want war, we go do ourselves good because na una go use una hands kill una self. You know what mean.

Dazzol
just shut the fvck up!! Did we kill ourselves before the advent of the europe U think like a slowpoke man.
If there will be trouble, it will be from bad nigerian igbo leaders, governors and senators who have been immersed into the nigerian dirty politics and corruption.
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by cocoduck: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:

Dazzol
who is talking about war? but the yioruba and awusa! and it is only a stupid man that knows quite well that he is surrounded by his enemies and must be begged to safeguard his own life.
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by nobosaba(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2015
cocoduck:

you people are already scampering for safety! RBL continue we will donate money so that the fowl's romp will be seen by all. You will kill the abominable damnable zoological republic on the royal Niger company aka Nigeria

Am from the Niger Delta area. Edo to be precise. I once was like you, saying all this things you saying and doing, but I found light in the truth that it's better we use this energies we using to kill and hate ourselves to develop ideas that would make Nigeria great. I will like to apologise on behalf of some of the Hausa, Fulani who hate and kill there fellow brothers. Am sorry. But please forgive and forget

1 Like

Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by nobosaba(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2015
basbone:

just shut the fvck up!! Did we kill ourselves before the advent of the europe U think like a slowpoke man.
If there will be trouble, it will be from bad nigerian igbo leaders, governors and senators who have been immersed into the nigerian dirty politics and corruption.

I will not join you in insulting. Cos I know I would win. I forgive you. Do you know why the Igbo brothers have not produces the President of our great country Nigeria? Because they not United
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by CountDracula(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
*chews on kuli*

Biafrans, nobody cares if u want freedom or not, ure nt prisoners... If u wanna split just do it, wats d fuss all abt?

Oooh! I knw, u guys are never united, u wil never achieve watever ure plannin cos u can't think together... So u blame others for wats really ur problem

Typical
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by tucky200(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Are u guys in prison..u same igbos are everywhere all of over nigeria doing one business or the other and ur here shouting freedom...there is no point in what u guys are fighting for....
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by tucky200(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
cocoduck:
Those who say Radio Biafra preach hate, I have questions for you guys, and they are as follows:
Was it hate when Biafrans were being murdered in thousands in Kano riots despite the fact that the jeerings and insult was from south westerners in Lagos?
Was it hate when after that coup the innocent Joe and Jane were murdered for just being Biafran? Even with the fact that 99% of these people were commoners who knew little or nothing what a military barrack looked like.
was it hate when their properties were seized and given 20 pounds a FAMILY?
was it hate when awolowo used hunger as a weapon by conniving with Ahidjo of Cameroon to blockad Biafra thereby hurting the Biafran kids?
Was it hate when OBj massacred innocent women and children in Odi and Zaki biam?
was it hate when in 2011 they were murdered in the north by Buhari loyalists
was it hat when the Yoruba and Awusa media houses demonize Biafrans like tomorrow does not exist?
Was it hate when in NNPC ( even right now) 95% of the people who work there are Yoruba and Awusa thereby effectively crippling the participation of their supposed countrymen?
I can go on and on till tomorrow morning but let me stop here, but wait oh, is a call for self rule a crime? why do you actively supprt Hon Kong to secede but denounces Biafran liberation?

Radio Biafra is just our response to the nonsense that is being pumped out daily about us in the yoruba and awusa media, what ever they say about us we counter it on RBL, we became destitute because we had no voice of our own, but now we do and our enemies are all scampering for safety, he appreciates them and their actions and summarily and severely chastises those that do bad things, so why are you saying that he preaches hate? ie he has never lambasted a person like Dele Giwa, in fact he praises Dele Giwa any time that name is mentioned, he praises Fela Kuti when ever he is talked about and other good Yoruba and the rest. So the truth is that the truth hurts, if someone says something abd against you and you know it is a lie you counter it with words but if it is the truth, then change! don't get mad! He even lambasts Igbo so called leaders daily and praises the goods ones in them, IE the Njemanze Royal family, you guys should Know Tom Njemanze, the nollywood Actor. He is waking up the sleeping ones and giving people like me hope (at a time I lost all hope about Biafra), that is why people are tuning in their droves, to know the truth and be set free!
RBL is not a Pirate station, it is registered in the UK and has relay stations all over Biafraland.
Who created Rome?
who created Britain?
Who created Awusa Fulani?
who created Yoruba/ they say Oduduwa, but have you met Oduduwa in person?
who created Igbo?
who created ijaw, ibibio, ikwere etc, we do not know.
who created Egypt, Ethiopia, China, Japan etc
Who Created Nigeria? FREDERICK LUGARD and his Girl Flora Shaw, what a shame! by the way why don't you people celebrate Lugards's day as a mark of appreciation for what he did for you? SMH for you people!
Why is Dangote afraid of investing in the some thin g very serious in the south especially in the eastern part? because he does not believe in one Nigeria, but unfortunate what you hear is ohhh they are hostile, but the evidence is just impossible to get, and they will say ohh my sister's mother's father's, brother's friend's girl friend's boy friend's friend went to that place and got attacked by ROBBERS, but just the other day there was a a heavy armed robbery in Lagos by probable Yoruba people because these ones steal not in thousand or hundreds of thousand but in millions and billions of Dollars!
let me stop here.

Nnamdi kalu na u be dis abi....see wetin u dey post and u dey tok abt radio biafra not spreading hate...this alone is complete HATE !!
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by cocoduck: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:

Am from the Niger Delta area. Edo to be precise. I once was like you, saying all this things you saying and doing, but I found light in the truth that it's better we use this energies we using to kill and hate ourselves to develop ideas that would make Nigeria great. I will like to apologise on behalf of some of the Hausa, Fulani who hate and kill there fellow brothers. Am sorry. But please forgive and forget
ahh now I understand! but the days for forgiveness are over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by cocoduck: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2015
tucky200:

Nnamdi kalu na u be dis abi....see wetin u dey post and u dey tok abt radio biafra not spreading hate...this alone is complete HATE !!
So disciplining a wrong doer is hatred right?
foolishness is tied up with the heart of a boy, the rod of discipline will chase the foolishness away, that rod of discipline is not only mean tigbuo zogbuo (violence) it could be harsh words, I bet Nnamdi Kanu is hitting the target hard and that is why you are all scampering for safety
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by SUBMARINE: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2015
The fear of being worst than Benin and Togo is the reason why some Nigerians hate Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by cocoduck: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:
The fear of being worst than Benin and Togo is the reason why some Nigerians hate Biafra grin
they must
Re: The Cry For Freedom Is A Crime In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:
one bottle of origin for you.

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement : Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prison / Hadiza Bala Usman Founder #BBOG, Appointed Chief Of Staff / Same Sex Marriage:which Religion Is Obama Practicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.