Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) (1245 Views)

For Sale!!! 2012 Range Rover Sport Upraded @ 6.3m / Super Clean First Body 2005 Honda Accord (upraded EOD) With Dvd/reverse Cam. / I Just Bought This Car From Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
INTRODUCTION.

Luitours Global Int'l Ltd is a rapid growing urban transport firm, delivering best inter-city and inter-state commute service within and outside Asaba metropolis. Luxitours Global Int'l Ltd has within one year and three months of operation, gained massive acceptance and patronage, making it undeniably a top player in the transport sector in delta state.

Earlier last month, after series of thorough research for a better way to improve Our cab business here in Asaba, We finally decided to equip some of Our cabs with the Taxi Rooftop Led Display Advertising Screens. We started off with the project immediately and by the Grace of God, the project came out to be a success and was unveiled yesterday the 27th of June 2015. Below are some pictures, Please Kindly review and drop your opinion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by rhotimee(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Rili nice
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2015
rhotimee:
Rili nice
Thanks
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by idu1(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2015
U go expand more than this...
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2015
idu1:
U go expand more than this...
Amen. Thank you
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by Tmex(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
nice initiative .
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Tmex:
nice initiative .
Thanks
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by chucky234(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Nice one bro, wish you the very best.
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2015
chucky234:
Nice one bro, wish you the very best.
Thanks
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by iboboyswag(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
more power to your elbow. God go bless this your business.

Now look for ad agencies to place ads on the display.... more money to your pocket
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by djbazz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
waazmoney:
INTRODUCTION.

Luitours Global Int'l Ltd is a rapid growing urban transport firm, delivering best inter-city and inter-state commute service within and outside Asaba metropolis. Luxitours Global Int'l Ltd has within one year and three months of operation, gained massive acceptance and patronage, making it undeniably a top player in the transport sector in delta state.

Earlier last month, after series of thorough research for a better way to improve Our cab business here in Asaba, We finally decided to equip some of Our cabs with the Taxi Rooftop Led Display Advertising Screens. We started off with the project immediately and by the Grace of God, the project came out to be a success and was unveiled yesterday the 27th of June 2015. Below are some pictures, Please Kindly review and drop your opinion. Thanks

Wow looking gud may God bless ur business, u will. Grow higher
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
djbazz:

Wow looking gud may God bless ur business, u will. Grow higher
Amen, Thank you
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by MrMcJay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Try to print fliers of your cab service and place in eateries around your location. In return, you offer advertising slot in one of your vehicles to the eatery. Most times, customers who patronize such outfits need cabs to comfortably ferry them to their destinations after a hearty meal.

Also, try to get a book in each cab for your customers to write their comments and observations on your service. Provide a slot for phone numbers. Send them sms messages from time to time informing them of offers and continued patronage.

Remember to provide numbers they can dial for cabs to pick them at a pre-scheduled time.

Cheers.
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrMcJay:
Try to print fliers of your cab service and place in eateries around your location. In return, you offer advertising slot in one of your vehicles to the eatery. Most times, customers who patronize such outfits need cabs to comfortably ferry them to their destinations after a hearty meal.

Also, try to get a book in each cab for your customers to write their comments and observations on your service. Provide a slot for phone numbers. Send them sms messages from time to time informing them of offers and continued patronage.

Remember to provide numbers they can dial for cabs to pick them at a pre-scheduled time.

Cheers.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by NnamdiChidi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bro I saw ur roadwalk at okpanam rd,congrats bro.Wish u luck in ur 15naira per minute drive
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
NnamdiChidi:
Bro I saw ur roadwalk at okpanam rd,congrats bro.Wish u luck in ur 15naira per minute drive
Thanks
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks all for your nice comments

(1) (Reply)

Reg. Toyota Sienna 2005, Fabric, 1st Body @700k sold sold / BMW 3 Series Millenium Spec 2001 For Sale (SOLD OUT) / Toyota Corolla 2007 Sports 3months Used... 1.2m Giveaway SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.