Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership (595 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by skak(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2015
The Nasarawa State secretary of Miyetti Allah, the umbrella body of nomadic Fulani cattle breeders, Alh Mohammed Husseini, has reacted magnanimously to
the recent publication in Sunday LEADERSHIP where President Muhammadu Buhari was photographed in
his country home farm in Daura, Katsina State. Speaking with LEADERSHIP Weekend in Lafia, Alh Husseini said he was offering voluntary services to help improve on the well-being of Mr President’s cows.

“As a Fulani cattle rearer and also a practising animal scientist with over two decades of working experience in management of cattle, I was disturbed by the way I saw Mr President’s cows in the picture and it was clear they are not doing well,” he said.

Husseini maintained that, “It is in this regard that I voluntarily decided to offer free animal care services to the emaciated cows of Mr President.”

The widely travelled Fulani community leader expressed the optimism that if given the right care, cows of whatever breed can do well in whatever geographical location.

“My hope is to see cows doing well irrespective of geographic location and I am certain that with proper
management that I stand to offer, the cows will do well not as they look in that
picture.”

http://leadership.ng/news/443228/miyetti-allah-offers-to-rear-mr-presidents-cows-for-free

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by nobosaba(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Okay, go and come
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by bamosagie(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmm, a man that cannot take care of 150 cow is expected to take care of more than 170,000000 Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by natas22: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Why he didn't ask for the job when my sai buhari was losing election over and over now he wants the job kai this kind of people when sai buhari was in his prime its 60 years imprisonment grin cheesy
www.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by ice25(f): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2015
if these cows will distract mr President, I think he better move them to Aso Rock and build a ranch or something there for them.

His love for those cows though. maybe they give him inspiration on how to treat Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2015
bamosagie:
Hmmmmm, a man that cannot take care of 150 cow is expected to take care of more than 170,000000 Nigerians.
Apt and true
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by Elslim: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2015
oboi ee presidential cow
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by Feranchek(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2015
bamosagie:

I've been hearing and doubting, but now I'm certain, that TRULY, common sense no common at all!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Daura President needs to leave his cows and face the jjob @ hand.

He paid a visit to his cows but forgot to pay visit to victim of bomb blast

He is building an Helipad in Daura for easy access to his cows while a lot of FG roads are turning to death trap with no money to continue the construction.

Buhari is a dullard #Fact
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by olapluto(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Hahaha same Miyetti Allah that promised GEJ 15 million votes? I wont be keen on taking any offers from such people.
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2015
bamosagie:
you must be a cow
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by jejemanito: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2015
I can't believe PMB's cows make headlines more than his plans for a better nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah Offers To Rear Mr President’s Cows For Free - Leadership by Wildrage: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Yea, we need a special office and special care for the FIRST COWS, especially now that We've jettisoned the office of the First Lady

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The President Of The Nigerian Senate Is Not Even A Nigerian Citizen / NEC Sets Up Four-man Panel To Probe How NNPC Squandered N3.8tr / Tension Still On The High In South East Over Transfer Of BH Prisoners To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.