Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church (2448 Views)

Who Was The First Person You Followed When You Joined Nairaland And Why? / An Introvert Wahala / I Want A Very Pretty And Slim Muslim Girl,possibly An Introvert For A Serious.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Hmm. D tin u should kno abt introvert is. D moniker was programmed to comment on every interesting post. By first booking space, and then probably lalasticlala will comment few mins later. Just to reduce ftc menace.
i hope this fact is not true...
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
adeekiti:
dont worry I'm a good singer , hope u are good dancer too grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by kunlesufyan(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Surprisingly the "INTROVERT" hasn't commented on a post about it...it should come and clear all our doubt oo
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by kunlesufyan(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
great664:
my thought exactly.... there's more except seun has a way to edit it later after reading but its good cuz it eliminate the FTC childish and oldish behavior on Nland
Bros no vex oo,them say person wey ask questions no dey lost ......wats FTC?
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by great664(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Bros no vex oo,them say person wey ask questions no dey lost ......wats FTC?
First To Comment = First person to comment on any post mostly the one that made FP(Front Page)
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
shey u will dance to melomelo by oLamide ft adeekiti and onomeglo grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
adeekiti:
shey u will dance to melomelo by oLamide ft adeekiti and onomeglo grin
I'm not a fan of olamide tongue
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
I'm not a fan of olamide tongue
ok because of u I'm not his fan too grin let me sing ur favourite Oya biko tell me na, guys chill dey watch me sing for aunty onomeglo
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
adeekiti:
ok because of u I'm not his fan too grin let me sing ur favourite Oya biko tell me na, guys chill dey watch me sing for aunty onomeglo
funny bros
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
funny bros
lol sister mi grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
adeekiti:
lol sister mi grin
ok oo it seems u like laughing a lot
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
ok oo it seems u like laughing a lot
my name is laugh grin

Need A Cool Rich Guy/man For A Serious Relationship / Guys: I Need A Female Friend Ooo. / Bhusayo, Oh How I Miss You