Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Story As Third Class Graduate - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Story As Third Class Graduate (5985 Views)

My Story As A Physically Challenged Entrepreneur. / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD / My Story As An Underemployed Graduate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is it your family's God you just insulted?
[b][/b]

You are a daft cretinous fuuktard!

You want to excuse your stupidity? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you make it so easy to humiliate you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! That was a joke. You don't make it easy, it is just easy because you are a ................fuuuktard. Cretins are always easy to humiliate. grin grin grin

First of all, fuuktard, Articles is not the name of the exam accountants write, you cretin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Secondly, in virtually all parts of the world, some of the premier career lines are Law, Medicine and Accountancy.

Cretin, any well educated and knowledgeable person should have an idea of the exams in those 3 areas. And you are so cretinous to say you have "brightened your knowledge"? grin grin grin grin grin

Who the fck gives a shit about what exam you do as a carpenter or plumber? grin grin grin grin

I can't believe this fuukard just said accountancy has historically not been a major religion.

Fuuktard, which failed institution produced you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You got better offers but are still unemployed? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please face the guy you are having a row with, person grin grin grin grin.
Enjoying the tournament in 10D
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by mertconsulting: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thousands graduate from tertiary institutions without having a clue as to where or what to do next.
A Graduate Engineer who does not know what professional courses or volunteer jobs to take and in what industry.

A Graduate Chemist, Biochemist, Microbiologist, Lab Technician etc, who has no clue what GMP, GLP, QA/QC, ASNT/NDT etc. truly entails.

Talk about a social or management scientist who cannot vision where he or she will be in 5 years.

A young second class upper graduate who wants to work in the FMCG, Oil and gas, Consulting, Banking or other industries, but he/she has no clue what the next line of action should be.

Thousands of second class upper graduates write tests, attend interviews and assessment centers. So many pass tests, but fail interviews.
So many pass both tests and interviews but have refused to progress on the job.
So many are under employed.

Consider, within these thousands, there are a few hundreds who change jobs easily. Without knowing any insider, they get the best jobs and continue increasing their portfolio.

How do these guys do it?
What are they doing that you are not doing?

LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

MERTConsulting is here for you!!!

MERTconsulting is a NETWORK OF PROFESSIONALS in various industries. We have a consortium of outstanding professionals in various companies ranging from SHELL, CHEVRON, Nigeria LNG, KPMG, PWC, EXON MOBIL, NESTLE, BAKER HUGHES, SLUMBERGER, HALIBURTON, PZ, UNILEVER, KENDOR, PHILLIPS, HUAWEI, EMZOR, GZI, EURODIST, NNPC, TOTAL, NDDC ETC. The list is just endless.

MERTconsulting will also be networking outstanding persons with the right professional trainings that will help build their career as we mentor, network and orient graduate on the right steps to take in order to have a bright and fulfilling career.

Follow us here, keep your ears on the ground for further information.....

Exceptional Characters are built by exceptional relationships and Networking- MERTconsulting

PS: MERTconsulting or our professionals will not/never charge fees for information, mentoring, advice and/or networking of our graduates, we remain entirely dedicated to our mission statement- 'building professionalism in the Nigerian graduate'.

Webpage, Official email, Graduate Portal will be available shortly.

Kind Regards,
MERTconsulting Team.

Webpage, Official email, Portal will be available soon.
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by AweEngineer(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
xfanlegal:
smileyInteresting
very interesting !!!
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Mixty: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol. cheesy I have actually been very busy for reply your ish. Got some time to spare for your thrash now.
I know you are daft and mentally disturbed. All you keep yelling is 'cretinous fuucktard' like a deranged fellow who keeps spewing repetitive words. Nonetheless, I will refrain from calling you what you obviously are and try to hold a civil conversation with you. To start:
Sagamite:

He got to the final stage of the Big 4 accountancy firm but he thought someone doing the Articles in a Big 4 was writing an article for publication. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's a dumb thing to say. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin The fact that you pass through the interview stages of an organization DOES NOT in any way mean you know the internal processes of the organization. Recruitment processes focus on the competency of the candidate (especially for graduate hire) and not how much they know about the organization. As a matter of fact, almost all graduates who got employed know very little about their work organization prior to joining.
Sagamite:
If the fuuktard was employed, he would know that in Nigeria, bar O&G industry, the Big 4 tend to pay higher entry salaries than most Engineering companies.
You obviously don't know anything about corporations in Nigeria. There are many FMCG and manufacturing coys that pay engineers more than what the big4 can offer. Ask anybody out there..ask Jar.us, ask x.fire, ask tanimola.22, davide.470, etc. the big4 in Nigeria is generally not known for huge remuneration. rather they are known for the huge exposure you get working for them. Most people in the big4 can not afford to comfortably buy a good tokunboh car after one year of working. Don't delve into areas you know absolutely nothing about. embarassed grin shocked
Sagamite:

Secondly, in virtually all parts of the world, some of the premier career lines are Law, Medicine and Accountancy.
I can't believe this fuukard just said accountancy has historically not been a major religion.
I think you got me wrong here. Maybe you misinterpreted me. I never really meant that accounting is not a major discipline. What I am driving at is that - you make me laugh hard when you think you consider yourself to be intellectual for studying such an open and relatively easy field like management/accounting (respect to all other accountants out there). For goodness sake, that field is open to ALL. I maintain, try and get a rough statistics of the success rate of candidates into the big4 in Nigeria. Majority of them are not accounting/management graduates. Most of them are science/engineering grads. I can decide to go into management tomorrow. So you better not consider yourself to be highly intellectual if you are only schooled in such an open discipline. You are actually a nobody. tongue tongue
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Mixty: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
pweetiedee:

Stay Off? Nah.
You are a featherweight. Lemme allow you be. Just remain silent.
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Mixty: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

My bad Bro grin. Thought you were referring to the Big 4 Accounting Firms. I'm not going to and neither I am willing to get myself involved in you and Saga's higgi hagga(as the Hon Patrick would say grin).

I am actually quite surprised that they are one of the least paying firms. Are there any specific reasons for that being the case? I would have thought they would be looking to attract the best brains the Nigerian Labour market has to offer? How are they able to do that when other firms are offering healthier financial packages? Or are they just getting by on their name alone meaning people are willing to work for them regardless of pay packet?
Funniest thing is that they do attract the best brains in Nigeria, though many of them end up leaving for better paying firms. They have strong corporate brands. The fact they have standard recruitment processes (some recruit yearly) will always attract graduates. At least it is better to work in such firms than to sit down at home jobless in a country like Nigeria where jobs are relatively hard to find.
Besides, it is an honour to have any of their names on your CV.
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Mixty: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sagamite:

I am a cretinous fuuktard!
You got better offers but are still unemployed? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately for you, YES...I did tongue. wink I won't talk about that here, you matter how hard you try to make me to. Don't take it personal.
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mixty:

Lol. cheesy I have actually been very busy for reply your ish. Got some time to spare for your thrash now.
I know you are daft and mentally disturbed. All you keep yelling is 'cretinous fuucktard' like a deranged fellow who keeps spewing repetitive words. Nonetheless, I will refrain from calling you what you obviously are and try to hold a civil conversation with you. To start:

The hustle and strolling the streets for a job occupied you?

Don't worry.

Diarisgodoo! grin

Mixty:

That's a dumb thing to say. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin The fact that you pass through the interview stages of an organization DOES NOT in any way mean you know the internal processes of the organization. Recruitment processes focus on the competency of the candidate (especially for graduate hire) and not how much they know about the organization. As a matter of fact, almost all graduates who got employed know very little about their work organization prior to joining.

You want us to believe you got to the final stage of a Big 4 interview without knowing their internal processes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a moronic fuuktard!

That is enough evidence that you were lying. Those of us that operate at that level know how we interview people.

Mixty:

You obviously don't know anything about corporations in Nigeria. There are many FMCG and manufacturing coys that pay engineers more than what the big4 can offer. Ask anybody out there..ask Jar.us, ask x.fire, ask tanimola.22, davide.470, etc. the big4 in Nigeria is generally not known for huge remuneration. rather they are known for the huge exposure you get working for them. Most people in the big4 can not afford to comfortably buy a good tokunboh car after one year of working. Don't delve into areas you know absolutely nothing about. embarassed grin shocked

You are a moronic fuuktard!

Many?

Which ones? Name them. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mixty:

I think you got me wrong here. Maybe you misinterpreted me. I never really meant that accounting is not a major discipline. What I am driving at is that - you make me laugh hard when you think you consider yourself to be intellectual for studying such an open and relatively easy field like management/accounting (respect to all other accountants out there). For goodness sake, that field is open to ALL. I maintain, try and get a rough statistics of the success rate of candidates into the big4 in Nigeria. Majority of them are not accounting/management graduates. Most of them are science/engineering grads. I can decide to go into management tomorrow. So you better not consider yourself to be highly intellectual if you are only schooled in such an open discipline. You are actually a nobody. tongue tongue

So you are a failure in grammar?

Fuuktard, I am a nobody, but a cretin like you that does not know that accountancy is one of the major discipline is a "somebody"?

May Sango punish you.

That sun go beat your life!
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Sagamite(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mixty:

Unfortunately for you, YES...I did tongue. wink I won't talk about that here, you matter how hard you try to make me to. Don't take it personal.

So you are trying to lie to us that you have a job?

A good, professional job? Not a "keep body and soul together" one o? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Mixty: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sagamite:

You want us to believe you got to the final stage of a Big 4 interview without knowing their internal processes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I won't argue with you on this again. It's actually a dumb thing to say. Your ability to stick to your dumb and ridiculous points astounds me sometimes.

Sagamite:

May Sango punish you.
That sun go beat your life!

I give up on your case. embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked cry You mean your problem has gotten to the point where you have to invoke the gods Sango Must you result to insults when you are too empty headed to respond intelligently.

Sagamite:

Many?
Which ones? Name them. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Admit you do not know. And I will mention them. Damn ignoramus! I am not gonna mention anything till you admit you are a learner. tongue

Sagamite:

Fuuktard, I am a nobody, but [s]a cretin like you that does not know that accountancy is one of the major discipline is a "somebody"?
May Sango punish you.
That sun go beat your life![/s]

You said it yourself...you are a nobody grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mixty:

I won't argue with you on this again. It's actually a dumb thing to say. Your ability to stick to your dumb and ridiculous points astounds me sometimes.

I give up on your case. embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked cry You mean your problem has gotten to the point where you have to invoke the gods Sango Must you result to insults when you are too empty headed to respond intelligently.

Admit you do not know. And I will mention them. Damn ignoramus! I am not gonna mention anything till you admit you are a learner. tongue

You said it yourself...you are a nobody grin grin grin grin grin grin

You finally realise you can not defend your dummbness? grin grin grin grin

Tell us when you got your offers. Make us laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Mixty: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sagamite:

You finally realise you can not defend your dummbness? grin grin grin grin

Tell us when you got your offers. Make us laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Say something sensible and intelligent without yelling 'cretinous fuuuktard'. Then I will start to take you seriously. You are a joke undecided undecided
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mixty:

Say something sensible and intelligent without yelling 'cretinous fuuuktard'. Then I will start to take you seriously. You are a joke undecided undecided

Tell us when you got offers and started working despite the fact you were struggling for a job last year.

1 Like

Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Mixty: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Tell us when you got offers and started working despite the fact you were struggling for a job last year.
ignored..mr 'cretinous fuucktard' undecided
Re: My Story As Third Class Graduate by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mixty:

ignored..mr 'cretinous fuucktard' undecided

So you wanted to lie to us before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unemployment and the Population of Nigeria / What Is The Relationship Between Global Manpower Limited And Globacom / Salary Structure Of Federal Civil Service: Response To Police Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.