Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard (20255 Views)

Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by shizzleStar: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

Anambra people are generaly illiterates.
So you brought your stewpidity here you accursed psychotic ijiot?

You mean illiterates like the 3students that won the national school quiz and will represent Nigeria in a global competition in Singapore?

May the gods cripple those leprous fingers you used in typing this nonsense you hopeless bas.tad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by blairlady(f): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Y should those blood sucking beast who have destroyed many life's, killed dreams nd render many homeless, orphans be kept alive?

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by discusant: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rumour? Well let it never be true.

Americans refuse Guantanamo prisons in US soil. It was to avoid having the base of terrorists spread to US cities, so as not to expand war front for US military. Transferring BH prisoners from areas BH operates means expanding the group's operation to other areas, it means expanding the anti-terror war front for Nigeria Army.

Buhari ordered removal of military checkpoints; sure, that must enhance the movement of BH fighters down to areas they could not reach earlier - that means expanding the anti-terror war front for Nigeria Army.

No sooner did Buhari become president than use of sharia criminal courts resurfaced in north of Nigeria after 14 years of hibernation. Boko Haram makes it clear that it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

3 Likes

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by ideologies(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:
Most of the traders are illiterates who will swallow hook line and sinker any lie Radio Biafra feeds them without verifying
just like your illterates were listening to propaganda on Radio change

Imagine you, lying on your bed and determining what is true just because your propaganda machine says its false

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by ideologies(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
midolian:
These people go just kill themselves b4 dem time. I was surprised to see pictures of pple protesting when there's no prove that Buhari's going to transfer some B/H detainees to Anambra.

The problem is, the majority of the S/Easterners just don't like Buhari's govt, so they are ready to believe anything that will give it a bad name. Buh whether they like it or not, Baba is gonna rule for 4yrs8 good yrs grin grin

The source of this false news must be investigated and if known, should be dealt with b4 it spreads a bigger one. Again I repeat, there is nothing as bad as being gullible and clueless in the opposition. *spits*
is apc the right organization to refute their claims?
are they supposed to wait till they are transferred before they protest.??
Or are you staying on your bed to assume that they don't have evidence.

Shame on you for typing poooo
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by UncleJudax(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

More illiterate than you and your president?

And it is 'generally'...double 'll'. Take note!

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by vickylala239: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
vickylala239:
I just don't understand this country,I swear.

There is a country where drugs is straight death,then what should terrorist be in a country like Nigeria.

Why are they keeping this people for goodness sake.why congest prison with terrorist.

If you arrest people it is expected to drill information etc.eg terrorist. Then After drilling why keeping them? In a country where security is zero.

Even in advance countries they kill prisoners like ant almost everyday.

But in Nigeria a drug arrest person in another country will rather want to face the court in Nigeria and be jail here,knowing that this country is foolish.

Sometime ago almost 60 cultist where caught in akwa ibom state,they paraded them on tv showing their guns,blood and etc.to my greatest surprise when they took this people to court,they charged them Jst for unlawful gathering.

Funny enough during d court case their fellow colleagues who where to caught, came to the court too,u could see dem smoke weed,all sort of things,this people where Not hiding,the way they behave even a madMan will know that all this people are cultist.

I was in the court that day to witness it.I was like whaaaaaaaaat.

Now all of them are free again.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by basisop(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nipped in the bud!!! We shall resist any of such nonsense decision again and again!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Valendo: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:
Most of the traders are illiterates who will swallow hook line and sinker any lie Radio Biafra feeds them without verifying
Just as all your abokis will believe what their elites and religious leaders told them without verifying as well. Get sense

2 Likes

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by franudi: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Anambra state always causing problems and confusion I am from South East but to be honest I hate Biafra even though if we have Biafra the hate will continue mostly from this Anambra state .
You are very foolish.

3 Likes

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by ahaz: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
lolababe331e:

Already shitting in their pants over a rumor grin pathetic
my friend save us that lie. We already know the habitual paint shifters in nija(South west)

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by discusant: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

this man is now showing that he is a typical aboki. he used to pretend that he is IGBO.

4 Likes

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by nnekasexy73(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

see this fool

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by nnekasexy73(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

see this fool

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by ideologies(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
ganye1:

He is not but he did verify from the government that there is nothing like BH prisoner transfer and that is what you should have done instead of staging a protest over an unfounded rumour. By the way is the source that told you the story that BH prisoners are going to be transferred to Anambra state by FG, which you believe and staged a protest about, a spokesperson of the FG?
trash …

Just reread what you typed.

Is he fg's spokesman, you answered no, still went on to type pooo.

Why can't fg refute the claims. You even wrote he confirmed from FG, as if you were there.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by philips70(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

But very literate in knowing how much money is in a bundle just by feeling.

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Chigold101(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:
ur mumu have no get centre circle.

Most of those traders have or are trainingmore ten persons in the university.

Most of them are graduates who dont want to waste their time begging for peanuts...

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Anambra state always causing problems and confusion I am from South East but to be honest I hate Biafra even though if we have Biafra the hate will continue mostly from this Anambra state .
I'm with you on this one.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by arsenal33: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
midolian:
These people go just kill themselves b4 dem time. I was surprised to see pictures of pple protesting when there's no prove that Buhari's going to transfer some B/H detainees to Anambra.

The problem is, the majority of the S/Easterners just don't like Buhari's govt, so they are ready to believe anything that will give it a bad name. Buh whether they like it or not, Baba is gonna rule for 4yrs8 good yrs grin grin

The source of this false news must be investigated and if known, should be dealt with b4 it spreads a bigger one. Again I repeat, there is nothing as bad as being gullible and clueless in the opposition. *spits*

RADIO BIAFRA
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Correctman0606: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nor be apc? These are the greatest set of liers on earth today. There is no way they can agree even if they are caught red handed. That dullest and Oldest Wine thinks he can introduce another set of boko haram to kill the remaining easterners other than both the corpers and people he had killed before.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Neplusultra(f): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good!
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by baralatie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Is Osita Okechukwu the spokesman for the FG
you go fear APC for their style of telling a lie.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by midolian(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
arsenal33:

RADIO BIAFRA
lol
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by olutunde12(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
midolian:
I am not in his mind..buh common sense should tell any1 that the last thing Buhari would do is such. Taking the detainees to anambra is just like an invitation of B/H to Anambra. This is because terrorists will always eye where their members are bn held captive. And the government is fully aware of the consequencies.

Many of you suddenly become news analysts and public opinion profesionals but three months ago every news against jonathan needed no proofs. Buhari that ordered millitary head operation to the mouth of bokoharam can do this without blinking.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by mavinc4u(f): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
There is no fire without smoke so there is more to this story. All I know is that someone is not saying the truth here.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by carzola(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Is this country being run by a political party or a president and his executives? is high time APC takes a back seat in the affairs of this country.. let the spokes person to the president start doing his job... thats if his not a dulaard like his OGA.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by carzola(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
mavinc4u:
There is no fire without smoke so there is more to this story. All I know is that someone is not saying the truth here.
If not that your a lady i for slap u... OYA receive SENSE IJN
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by loomer: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
If like say the youths keep quiet una for just pack those people go there.

Nigeria government and lies are like 5 and 6
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by pembisco(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kingspin:
Are u inside Buhari`s mind? The news can be true or false, so why blaming the protesters? If the news is true? What of a jail break scenario? Nobody is sure about the news. And the people have to take a stand.
You've said it all. whether true or false, they need to hv a stand nd that's what I call being proactive. they don't have to wait till boko boys are transferred there b4 they act. kudos to those igbos

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by stigman(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:

Are you better than any of them
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Deltagiant: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:

Just like many other news which majority of Nigerians latter discovered were false, and we did not refer to them as "illiterates"

Well, you can hardly find any Onitsha trader today who is an illiterate

Just as i'm pretty sure majority of them will read and write better than you

"illiterate" my ass!

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by felifeli: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chai na so ibo people dey fear to die? Even prisoner inside cell you dey fear . I am ashamed to call you Nigerians Biko .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew / Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.